Bj3rdd's Beyblade Shop!

(May. 06, 2013  4:48 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(May. 06, 2013  4:44 AM)LMAO Wrote: If you're still going to Beyblade REVOLUTION, I would be able to buy your MSF Bandid Genbull F230TB and your Duo wheel.

Nope, I won't be attending.

Hey bJj long time no see! what would you want for your bandid genbull MSF F230 TB? We could meet up at mercer county park so I could receive it and you receive payment since you have a couple relatives living there.
(May. 04, 2013  2:31 AM)Summon Wrote: Just received my order in the mail! Smile thank you for the extra bet for the inconvenience. My buy more from you when I have money.

EDIT: Just noticed you gave me a Crown clear wheel instead of Quetzalcoatl. Death Crown 125RDF?

Yep and my Divine Crown has the quetzalcoatl, Ill try to send it before the week ends.
Just sold----

Quote:Gryph Girago WA130HF
MSF Killerken Genbull F230TB
I'll buy basalt and reviser ifraid
(May. 07, 2013  4:49 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: Just sold----

Quote:Gryph Girago WA130HF
MSF Killerken Genbull F230TB

Ohh..... I really wanted Genbull I think you know that too. Let me guess your selling the killerken I traded you too. What ever sorry I am just trying to blow off steam I can't seem to get a Bandid Genbull or any of the parts from the bey your selling/ sold MSF Killerken Genbull F230 TB
can i buy your grip with the string launcher
Ethan H were you talking to me if so No not really but I know of an Ebay item that's a good deal. Sorry in advance for troubling you if you weren't talking to me I understand but I think that's the only launcher grip he owns.
oh ok sorry i didnt know u wanted it but dont worry its cool
I don't want it I own one. Wait what did you mean by this?
I think you both confused your selves. Ethan said he wanted to buy one from this shop and Triforceblader thought he was talking to him so Ethan got confused and thought Triforceblader was going to buy one.
Thanks for the clear up Thunder Dome. I thought that he wanted to buy mine because some people at the first NYC Qualifier wanted to buy my Limited edition WBBA 3 segment launcher and I forgot who the people were so I thought that he was one of them.
Could I buy a beypoint card?
(May. 08, 2013  11:20 PM)Joshil Wrote: Could I buy a beypoint card?

Sorry comes with the whole launcher.
(May. 09, 2013  4:20 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(May. 08, 2013  11:20 PM)Joshil Wrote: Could I buy a beypoint card?

Sorry comes with the whole launcher.

But I really need it. I'll even pay 4.99 for it!
BUMP!

Added:
Quote:Duo Uranus 230WD ---- $8

No longer on hold:
Quote:Revizer Ifraid SA165CF ---- $15
Are you currently trading for anything?
Nah, just selling for now.
Alright, let me know if you want to trade, I have my eyes on that Duo Uranus.
Is you lightning L-Drago in reasonable condition? Smile
(May. 14, 2013  11:04 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Is you lightning L-Drago in reasonable condition? Smile

Um... I got it way back when Metal Fusion came out, so its a bit old and worn.

Deducted price from all items.

Hurry, buy now!
BUMP!

Prices dropped.
Sent PM
did you get my PM about buying those beys? and are your blitz and Duo 4D or spark FX?
Do you ship worldwide? If so do you accept GBP or should I try and convert them?
Can you hold the pats archer and thief for me and are you a trusted seller