Beyblade: Hunters of Artemis

Poll: What do you think of the story.

I love it!!!
58.62%
Pretty good, I want to see where it goes.
27.59%
It's ok...
10.34%
Not that good.
3.45%
I hate it. Stop writing
0%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
Hey guys, this is my first beyblade story, so tell me what you think!

Prologue:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 2:

Chapter 3:

Chapter 4: 

Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
SPECIAL THANKS TO: XwailingX (Character: Kairu Ishida), Mizuchi Reiji (Character: Xad III), Reiji (Character: Zero), kid-darkness14 (Character: Dark Phantom), Izuma/Dracovianauis (Character: Izuma Inzori).

Character info:
I am no longer accepting any character requests!
Awesome!
the title should be Kiran's Journey
and there is already a shadow wheel coming out soon, so you probably would want to change it
anyways good story!
Cool story!
Sorry that it's later than I thought, but here is the next part. I switched it to 3rd person, as I think it will tell the story better later on, but some parts will be first person. The chaos metal wheel and Celestial wheel will be described more in the next part. Anyways...

Chapter 1: The beginning

"Wake up!"

Kiran ran into the room and jumped on Kole's bed. Kole, still half asleep, wrestled his brother off of him.

"Gosh," Kole started. "I'ts Saturday, I don't have to wake up early." He hid his face under the blanket and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Early? It's 12:00, what time did you think it was?" Kiran threw the blanket off the bed and sat on the side of it. "Get up, I want to go to Beytopia!"

"Oh wow, that late already." Kole dragged himself out of his bed and went to his closet, digging around for some clothes to put on.

"Can I battle you today." Kiran asked as he walked out of the room to go into the living room."

"You gotta work your way up to the champ."

After ten minutes, the two brothers left their house and arrived at Beytopia. They walked through the doors and were greeted by the warm cheer of the beyblading world. The building was large with beige walls that were covered in posters advertising new beyblades and tournaments. There were about 20 stadiums scattered around the room, but in the center there were three special stadiums. In the center was a huge battle royale stadium, where many people could battle at once. Many people were crowded around the battle royale stadium, and in the middle of the crowd was a man, about 15 years old, in a beyblading t-shirt with a clipboard.

"Attention all bladers," the man started. "Two minutes until the tournament! Hurry up, there are still three spots left!" After hearing this, Kiran and Kole ran up to the man. "Well, if it isn't my two favorite bladers. I take it you want to sign up for the tournament. With you two, let's see, there's room for one left."

"Sign me up," said a man in a black hoodie. He had a mask covering most of his face and seemed like he wanted to be hidden.

"Well, I guess that's it. Ok everyone, it's time for the tournament!" Within a matter of seconds everyone in the room, except for the people working in the food section, were all crowded around. "As you probably know, I am your host, and son of the owner of Beytopia, Arthur Arend. Now that the sign ups are over and we have 30 people, the tournament can start! Now first, we will have the preliminary rounds, which will consist of battle royales in our very own battle royal stadium!"

First up was block A, and the winner was a blonde girl named Lucy with an Earth Leone 125 WB. Next was block B, and the winner was the kid in the hoodie, with his Chaos Wolf 90 RF.

Next was Block C, Kole's block. He walked to the stadium confident in his skills with his partner, Celestial Gaurdian GB145 Rubber Ball. All five bladers launched their beys as hard as they could into the stadium. Kole's bey immediately went into defense, and reflect two beys right out of the stadium upon contact. One of the other two beyblades switched into a fierce attack mode and swooped through the stadium taking out one beyblade, and leaving just him and Kole. Kole smirked, and his bey slammed into the boy's bey, slamming it out of the stadium, and halfway across the room.  

"And that's how the champ plays!" Kole exclaimed as his bey returned and was greeted by applause.

Block D ended with a dark haired boy with named Sam with a Storm Pegasus 135 HF. The winner of Block E was one of Kole and Kiran's friends, Nick, who had a Vulcan Libra 85 XF.

Lastly was Block F, Kiran's block. The five bladers launched their beys into the stadium. Kiran's bey charged through the stadium, hunting down every bey except for one. With a finishing blow Kiran's bey slammed the last boy's bey into the air, but it came back down.

"Heh," the boy started, "Now the parties getting started!" He looked like he was 13, like Kiran. He had light orange hair, freckles, green eyes and dimples. He was wearing a pair of jeans, and a white tee shirt, with a picture of a bull. 

The boys beyblade, Ray Bull CH120 MF, hit the ground and charged back at Aquario. With a swift dodge to the side, Aquario was able to doge Bull's first attack, but Bull circled back around to hit again. 

"I'm not going down that easily," Kiran shouted back. "Go Aquario!"

Aquario began circling bull, getting closer each time, until grinding against it. Sparks were flying around the stadium as the two beys collided.

"Lets finish this, Bull!" the boy shouted.

"End it, Aquario!" Kiran exclaimed.

The two beyblades smashed, and they both flew to the edge of the stadium, but only one was still spinning.

"Looks like we have a winner," Arthur screamed. "Congratulations Kiran! Looks like Kiran, Kole, Nick, Lucy, Sam, and... um, what was your name?" 

"Just call me Fang," the hooded man replied.

"Ok then, well congratulations you guys. The quarter finals will start in ten minutes. Get ready bladers!"

"Looks like he has gotten stronger."

"But is it strong enough."

"We'll find out soon..."    
Almost done with chapter 3, and realized I forgot to put in character descriptions. So her you go, and this will be updated as new details/characters are revealed.

Kiran: 13 years old. Black hair, tanned skin, 5' 1". He has brown eyes. Usually wears jeans and a black beyblading hoodie. He is confident with his skills, is outgoing, and is usually optimistic.
Beyblade: Shadow Aquario Blade 95 Metal Hole Flat.

Kole: 14 years old. Black hair, tanned skin, 5' 6". He has purple eyes. Usually wears jeans and a t-shirt. Over confident, but has skills to back it up.
Beyblade: Celestial Guardian GB145 Rubber Ball. Celestial is like grand, but heavier. It also has little circles, some which are rubber, scattered about the wheel.

Arthur: 15 years old. Blonde hair, white skin, 5' 8". He has blue eyes. Usually wears khaki pants and his famous Beytopia t-shirt. Calm, loves beyblading, and is very skilled.
Beyblade: Not yet known.

Nick: 13 years old. Brown hair, peach skin, 5' 3". He has green eyes. Usually wears a striped green and white shirt with jeans. Panics sometimes during battles.
Beyblade: Vulcan Libra 85 XF.

Fang: Mysterious, wears a black hoodie, black sweat pants, and a mask.
Beyblade: Chaos Wolf 90 RF. Chaos looks like the Quetzalcoatl wheel, but with three hooks on each wing that he uses to grapple onto enemies, and fling them around.
Sorry for the TRIPLE post, but I had a snow day, and wrote a lot. Chapter three will be up later or early tommorow.

Chapter 2: The Quarter Finals

"And now were back!" Arthur exclaimed. "It's time for the quarter finals! First up we have the winners from Block A and Block B, Lucy with her Leone and Fang with his Wolf.

The two bladers stood across from each other next to the stadium, and launched their beys as hard as they could. Both of them flew into the center and collided. They both flew back to the edge of the stadium and Leone darted back into the center. Wolf circled the stadium, constantly diving in at leone and smashing it around.

"Hang in there Leone!" Lucy shouted.

Fang just replied with a chuckle, and Wolf charged again. This time, one of it's hooks grabbed Leone's metal wheel and spun it around, while smashing it against the ground. Leone was being destroyed. Fang couldn't stop laughing, as his Wolf slammed Leone into the ground breaking it's WB clean in half.

"It's over," Fang screamed, covered by some more maniacal laughter. Leone's clear wheel was shattered, the face was cut up, and the track had been ground to dust. The left over pieces were disseminated about the stadium, and Wolf wasn't done. Wolf started spinning even faster, as if it was energized by its massacre, and it finally let go of the metal wheel, launching it right at Lucy's head. Luckily she fell to the ground crying before it hit. Fang called Wolf back to him, as a wave of disgust flew over the room.

"Well, I guess Fang is the winner." Arthur said, but without any enthusiasm. Instead if the usual applause, Fang was booed, and yelled at. Beyblading was these people's life, and to destroy a beyblade like that, just wasn't natural. "So let's get to the next round!" Arthur exclaimed, back to being enthusiastic. "The winner of block C and block D, Sam and his Pegasus and Kole with his Guardian!"

Everyone started cheering for Kole, as he was the Champion of the last tournament. He was the crowd favorite, and he loved it being that way. The two of them launched their beys as hard as they could. This time, Kole's Guardian went on the attack, despite its defensive bottom.

"Well, this is new," Arthur started. "Kole almost never goes on the attack."

Guardian followed Pegasus around the stadium. Pegasus circled back around slamming Guardian from behind, but the rubber on it's wheel absorbed most of the damage. Guardian went into the center of the stadium, going back defensive, as Pegasus continued smashing at it.

"Guardian," Kole called out. "It's time! Let's go!"

Almost Instantaneously, Guardian's clear wheel and face started to glow. The metal and rubber circles started to shift positions, and Guardian charged. Pegasus tried to outrun the attack, but it's attempt failed. Guardian slammed Pegasus right back to Sam, who couldn't believe his eyes. Fang, who was standing in the back started to snicker, like he had seen this before, but everyone else was shocked. After a minute of silence, the room was filled with applause.

"How in the world did you do that?" Kiran asked when he managed to break through the rest of the crowd to see his brother. "That was crazy!"

"I don't know," he answered. "I just trained a lot, and then, I just felt something."

"What an amazing match!" Arthur proclaimed. "With two intense matches so far, let's see how this next match will be. The winners of block E and block F, Nick with his libra and Kiran with his Aquario!"

Kiran had battled Nick many times before, he knew Nick's strategy, but Nick also knew his. They both had to mix it up for this match. The two of them launched their beys as hard as they could. Aquario zig zagged across the field, but Libra mimicked the movements. The two were hunting each other down but with no avail.

"We aren't getting anywhere!" Nick said. "Libra, fall back."

Libra slowed itself down and tackled Aquario when it came back around. Aquario flew high into the air, but landed back on top of Libra, knocking it off balance. While being slanted, Libra charged smashing into Aquario's bottom, reflected off of the metal, and got its balance back. Aquario was knocked off of the ground by this blow, and lost a lot of speed.

"Don't give up Aquario," Kiran screamed. "Let's go!" Suddenly, Aquario started gaining speed. After a few seconds, Aquario was spinning faster than ever.

"What's going on?" Nick questioned. "Get him Libra!"

Libra charged but Aquario just reflected the attacks like they were nothing. Aquario kept speeding up and then started attacking, like it had a mind of it's own. Libra was taking heavy damage, Aquario just kept hammering away. Then suddenly, Aquario sped up, circled the stadium three times in a matter of seconds, and charged at Libra.

"Libra get out of there!" Nick shouted.

Libra tried to escape, but it was too late. Libra was tossed into the air and fell apart before landing back in the center of the stadium. Aquario returned back to Kiran, who was still confused about what had just happened, and the room went wild.

"Well, that surely was intense!" Arthur stated. "And with that, we have our three semifinalists, Kiran, Kole, and Fang! 15 minutes until that starts, so bladers, get ready!"

"They're both pretty strong."

"They are getting close to it..."

Next time: 
Chapter 3: A turn of events  

Sorry it's so long, but I write a lot.
Ok, I finished chapter 3, and I hate to QUADRUPLE post, but it seems like no one else wants to post here. Maybe someone will after this.

Chapter 3, Part 1: A Turn Of Events

"Time for the semifinals! Now, instead of how we normally do things, a round robin, there will be a slight turn of events. We will pick one name using my laptop, and whoever it is, will battle me, in a three round battle in our new challenge stadium, for a chance in the finals!"

The whole crowd gathered around the laptop watching the names flash on the screen, until it stopped. Fang worked his way through the crowd, making his way to the challenge stadium, which was to the right of the battle royale stadium. This stadium was a lot different from the other stadiums. It used the best technology in order to make a stadium that can change its environment to make the best battle. This stadium was a lot more advanced then the old obstacle stadium, which just had rocks in it, this one could create anything, and all within a few seconds.

"Alright," Arthur said while preparing himself for the battle. "Lets get this party started." Arthur took out his Tornado Eagle 75 R2F and walked to the stadium.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" the crowd shouted. Fang twisted his launcher to the side as he launched, while Arthur just launched like normal. Wolf moved around the stadium in a flower pattern, as Eagle swiftly moved in a zig zag pattern, nimbly dodging Wolf. After about fifteen seconds into the battle, a green grid appeared on the bottom of the stadium, and small trees started to sprout from the ground. Eagle anticipated the trees growth, and flew around the course hunting Wolf down and dodging all of the trees. Meanwhile, Wolf was smashing through all of the trees and throwing wood at Eagle as it approached. Eagle charged toward Wolf, who had just used his hooks to toss a tree at Eagle, and used the tree as a ramp. Eagle smashed down on top of Wolf, heavily damaging it, and making it lose a lot of speed, and the green grid appeared again. This time, all of the tree's disappeared, and grass started to appear. The two beys were hammering away at each other, Wolf trying to grapple onto Eagle, but or kept dodging and countering. Not much had happened before the green grid appeared again, this time, the field was split into three sections. The two outer ones had grass while the one in the middle was a raging river, that had a small wooden bridge in the center. 

Eagle was flying through this grass like it was nothing, smashing Wolf, who was quickly running out of stamina, all throughout the stadium. One hit sent Wolf flying on its side, straight across the bridge, leaving behind cuts and cracks. The green grid appeared again, this time, it replaced the grass with a rocky canyon cliffside, with the same bridge across the gap. Wolf started to gain back speed here, and started hunting down Eagle, dodging all of the rocks. Eagle, on the other hand was having trouble on this new terrain, and was crashing a lot while trying to outrun Wolf. Wolf had finally caught up, and Eagle tried attacking, only to miss and crash into another rock. Wolf circled back, knocking the unbalanced Eagle into the air and onto the bridge, getting its R2F stuck in one of the cracks. Wolf darted across the stadium, slicing through the ropes holding the bridge up, and sending Eagle falling to the bottom of the canyon. The battle was over, Fang called his Wolf back, and the crowd was wild with excitement.

"Next time," Fang growled. "I'll won't give you any mercy."

Fang and Arthur both got ready for the next, Arthur thinking over his strategy, while Fang was quietly talking to Wolf. "3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" the crowd shouted. Wolf immediately started attacking Eagle, showing no mercy, like he had said. The green grid appeared, filling the whole stadium with grass. Wolf stopped attacking, and also stopped moving, as he was a great disadvantage on this terrain. Eagle flew at Wolf, knocking it around the stadium, up into the air, and smashing into the ground, over and over again. The green grid appeared again, this time taking away the grass, but not putting anything else there. The two beys charged at each other, Wolf grabbed on to Eagle, and threw it across the stadium. Eagle flew back at Wolf as a counter attack, and almost knocked it out of the stadium. Suddenly, the green grid appeared, but nothing happened.

"Is this thing broken?" someone from the crowd asked.

Then, one of the squares on the grid turned red, and a second later, a laser erupted from it. Wolf and Eagle were still battling it out in the center, Wolf zig zaging at Eagle, and Eagle attacking Wolf back.

"This is getting us nowhere." Fang stated as he turned his back to the stadium. "Finish this Wolf!"

Wolf's clear wheel started to glow, and a dark energy started flowing out of the bey. The whole crowd gasped as Wolf charged at Eagle, sending it flying back and burning a fang mark into its metal wheel. Arthur was shocked at what was happening, but then, he got an idea.

"Eagle," Arthur called. "Lets go!"

Right as the square on the grid behind Wolf turned red, Eagle swooped in and knocked it backwards. The laser shot Wolf high up in the air, but it was still spinning. Eagle circled back around and hit the edge of a red square, just as the laser came out. Eagle flew up at Wolf, hitting the bottom edge of the metal wheel, knocking it so it fell to the ground on its side, Arthur won. The crowd was screaming with excitement. Fang not the other hand, was full of rage. His eyes had turned red and his beyblade was glowing with a dark energy.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!"

Next time:
Chapter 3, Part 2: A Turn Of Events

I think I am going to need some new characters, so now, I am accepting some character requests. If you are going to request a character, you need to give a name, beyblade with description of parts that haven't really been made, physical appearance, personality, bey spirit (if they have one), special techniques (if they have a bey spirit), and wether they are good or evil. Most characters with bey spirits will be put in the story later on.

EDIT: I am changing the layout of this, so everything will be in th OP.
Visit my characters thread then plz
Chapter 3, Part 2 is finished! I rushed it so it might not be that good, so sorry to anyone that actually reads this.

Chapter 3, Part 2: A Turn Of Events

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" the crowd cheered. Fang twisted his launcher to the side as he launched. Wolf was moving around in a flower pattern, but Eagle kept dodging the attacks. The green grid appeared, but this time there was a new terrain. The stadium floor was replaced with rocky magma that had dozens of cracks on it. Wolf's bottom kept getting stuck in the cracks, as Eagle smoothly glided across, hammering down on it.

"I've had enough of you!" Fang growled. His eyes were red, and it looked as if his hoodie was radiating with a dark energy. Wolf was acting up too, its clear wheel was glowing, its facebolt turned red, and it charged at Eagle, leaving a trail of dark energy behind. Luckily for Eagle, right as Wolf approached it, the ground started to sink into lava. Wolf was scorched, it circled back immediately after making contact. Eagle raced around the stadium, ramming the back of Wolf, and sending it back into the lava. Wolf was swallowed, and the crowd started cheering wildly.

"No!" Fang screamed. "It isn't over! I will destroy you!" His eyes glared at Arthur, all of his rage was aimed at him, and the crowd was silenced. Suddenly, lava exploded everywhere, as Wolf erupted from the underneath. Wolf charged, crashing into Eagle, and sending to the center of the stadium, into the lava. The green grid appeared again, this time, changing the environment back to a familiar setting. The stadium was split into three sections, the two outer ones were filled with grass while the middle one had a raging river, with a small wooden bridge in the center. Unlike the last time on this terrain, wolf was moving swiftly, as the grass around him was ripped up from the ground. Eagle dashed across the stadium, barely making it across the bridge before being grinder against the stadium wall by Wolf. Eagle managed to escape defeat and tried to attack from the side, by Wolf simply repelled it sending it flying back to bridge. Wolf tried to cut the bridge, like last time, but Arthur saw this coming and commanded Eagle to move away. Wolf was a monster, half of the grass had been destroyed, and it kept smashing Eagle's metal wheel, leaving fang markings everywhere. The green grid appeared again changing all of the grass to a rocky cliffside, with boulders scattered everywhere.

"Wolf," Fang called. "Let your bey spirit come to life. Destroy Eagle!" Wolf did just as his master commanded and slammed eagle straight into the side of the wall. Wolf's hooks shredded against Eagles bottom, grinding some of the rubber to dust, knocking away the rest of it, and sending Eagle toppling towards the center of the stadium. The green grid appeared once again, right before Eagle fell to its death. The big gap was now replaced and was now identical to the rest of the stadium, except Forrest the rocks falling from the ceiling.

"I'm not done yet," Arthur stated. Eagle was off balance and losing stamina, but it was still spinning. Fang smirked, almost as if he was laughing at Arthur's effort. Wolf charged again, avoiding all of the falling rocks, and slicing right through the bottom of its spin track, and swallowing the rest of it in darkness. Eagle would have just fallen over, but that wasn't good enough for Fang. Wolf's metal wheel was now cloaked in a dark energy and it hooked onto the bottom of Eagle's metal wheel and sprung up from the ground. The remains of Eagle were thrown to the ground, and bounced up before being crushed by a falling rock. Wolf landed on the ground and chased towards the rock, as what looked like a wolf formed of the energy appeared from Wolf's face. The wolf jumped on top of the rock, sending pieces of it flying everywhere, leaving the shattered hopes of Eagle sprawled throughout the stadium. The crowd was shocked, not really sure of what happened, as Arthur picked up Eagle's remains. Fang called wolf back to his hand, turned away from everyone else, and sat in the corner of the room. Arthur, who had finally picked up all of his bey, was now in the center of the crowd announcing again.

"Well," he started. "What a match, am I right? So Fang has moved on to the finals! Next will be another three round match between Kiran and Kole for the other spot in the finals! These are two really experienced bladers, and this ought to be a good match! Get ready bladers!"

"Fang seems to be getting stronger."

"It's good thing we sent him."

"Well, the two of them are up next."

"Lets see how far that they have come since then."
Can I enter a character?
Name: Kairu Ishida
Bey: Wailing Gemios B100XRF (Blade (looks like W105 but straight and is free spinning) 100 X-treme Rubber Flat)
Wailing looks like killer but with the two bumps of vulcan, color black Gemios color black spin track black tip black and yellow
PersonalityConfusedtrong and Generous, always makes a point, attractive
Wears an unbuttoned jacket with a shirt and one sleeve up, with the arm with one sleev up has a glove
Rider slacks and sneakers
Hair Is a spiky downwards
Dark Move: Regret
Gemios stops in the middle then vanishes but appears again but the second time he appaears the whole stadium is filled with scratch and slashes and the opponents beyblade has stopped spinning
EVIL
Great story!Can i make 1?

Name:Xad III
BeyConfusedtealth shadow M80 G
Stealth:Think Murcury + Poison
Shadow:Think pegasus, only more spikey and black
Mimic 80:Looks like a normal 80 would
GlideGrinome shaped
Personality:Cruel, sadistic, unforgiving
Wears:Black cape and pants, red shirt
Bit beast:A huge looming shadow
Dark moveConfusedplice
Splice:The opponent's bey is sliced in half.
Hey! Awesome story! Check out mine! I have to finish the other part of chapter one though....and ignore my closed threads, I'm failed at those forums.....and I'm a total newbie here.....
Great Story...

My Character Entry

Name - X
Age - 12
Bey - Cyclone Dragonoid L/R 90 ML/RF [(Metal Right/Left Flat)(Can Spin In Both Directions.)]
Desc. - X is a 12 year-old well behaved boy who feels very sad when someone is in trouble. He is very powerful and helps everyone and His bey Dragonoid is an attack type bey.
Wears a Black Jacket which has a tribal dragon design on it and a dark blue jeans.

Special Move - Dragonoid Fury Cyclone. The Bey starts to shine and a shining Blue color covers the fusion wheel and it attacks from nowhere at full speed.
Character:Chuck Norris.

Bey.Chuck Norris R:K

Face Motif: Chuck Norris
Clear Wheel: Chuck
Metal Wheel: Norris
Track and tip fused: Roundhouse:Kick

Attack:Infinity
Defense:Infinity
Stamina:Infinity

Description: If you even demand an explanation, Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you.
Side: Neutral

Name:Mercury III
Bey: Mercury Horolgium W105MF
Type: Attack
Special move: The Time of the End: Makes the opponent's bey freeze in time for one minute.
Side: Originally Evil, becomes Good.
heres one:

name: riyuu

bey: galaxy apollo
type:balance
special move: dynasty breaker:makes apollo shine gold,then hits the opponents bey with tons of damage.
total meltdown: makes the bey go red hot,hitting the opponent bey with tons of damage,then burns it

character style: has dark brown hair,blue jeans ,a red vest,which has a symbol of apollo ,and is wearing red gloves
character's life: always happy with his bey, apollo, he went to a journey across his country ,gathering points and
makes new friends(he is a good guy)
NameConfusedamuel (Friends call him Sam)
Bey:Cyber Libra T145 MHF (MetalHoleFlat)...Special move#1Confusedupersonic Inferno Gunner...Libra glows green then fires 30 supersonic boomerangs or waves...Special Move#2:Meltdown...Libra creats a wall of energy that blocks any attack
Characteristics: Stratigic,calm,ALWAYS wants 2 battle,smiles a lot, not a lot of patience
Looks Like:Black hoodie w/ libra sign on the back,Orange sneakers,cargo shorts,black eyes,spikey hair like Sora
(P.S lve the series)
Are you still accepting characters? If you are, here is mine.

Character:Jake Mikaru
BeyBlade: Blazing Peafowl TF145 BD

Peafowl Face: peacock
Peafowl Clear Wheel: Has the shape of a peacock with its tail feathers up
Blazing Metal Wheel: Is a heavier and thicker version of burn.
TF145 (Tail Feathers 145) Track: Has Colorful metal weights on the outside of the track.
BD (Bearing Defense) Bottom: Free spinning Defence Tip with two bearings. (like Burning ceberus double bearing core)

Special move: Peafowl Rainbow Dance: A peacock throws up its tail feathers releasing colorful rays that damage the beyblade and confuse and distort the beyblader.

Multi-colored hair and eyes. wears blue jeans and a pink shirt.
Good.
Takes pleasure in confusing opponents. Likes to help friends.
Male.

This is THE BEST BEYBLADE STORY I EVER READ!!!!!!
Wow, thanks for all of the characters guys! Most of them will probably be within the next few chapters. Also, I have a question. Should I change so that the story is mostly in first person, as I do my best writing in first peson, and switch the viewpoint between characters, or stay in third person. The next chapter will be up tomorrow.
Name : unknown so he is known as the dark phantom
bey : mf crushing reaper d125 xwb
side : evil / chaotic neutral las he gets drawn away from evil but is not quite good

character desc. : a fairly tall , young man with jet black hair that covers his left eye
has eyes with no pupils , has a black jacket with some dark blue jeans and black and red shoes .
is very secretive and has a very twisted mind never really smiles .

bey desc. : defense type
has a a face that has a scythe and a skull with reaper written under them
black background but on a metal face .
clear wheel has to blade like patterns , coloured black with white lines around the blades .
the metal wheel has a fairly round design but has two spikes either side , is coloured black.
track is a white d125 .
bottom is xwb extra wide ball , a slightly wider wb , coloured white.
Name: Brian
Beyblade:Galaxy Unicorno 100WF
Looks:Brian has black hair(asian style) He usually wears a black shirt with a blue Unicorno face with a blue and white jacket. He wears black skinny jeans and blue and white sneakers. His belt has a place for his bey, and a white launcher with a blue Beylauncher.
Personality: Brian is not very serious in life and in battles. He usually plays pranks and other immature stuff. But at times he gets serious when he needs to and is always determined to win a battle. During battles when it looks like its over for him he usually has a trick up his sleeves.

Special Moves:
Unicorno Speed Rush(usualy a last resort) uses all its remaining strength and charges at his opponent, forcing a devestating stadium out.
Galaxy Triple Horn Clash- uses its speed to move at a very fast rate around his opponent. speeds through the center of the arena clashing into the opponent several times before forcing a stadium out with unicorno Speed Rush.
Chapter 4: Battle of Brothers

Kiran and Kole were both very excited for this match, and so was the crowd. The two brothers were the best bladers in town. As the two of them got ready, the orange haired kid with Bull from the first round approached Kiran.

"You better win this match," he said. "If I'm going to lose to anyone, I want it to be the champ."

"Thanks, um..." Kiran started.

"The name's Felix, remember it, we might face of again later."

Kiran walked up to the challenge stadium and confronted his brother. The two of them battled all of the time, they both knew each others every move. "3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" the crowd screamed as they launched their beys. Aquario immediately went on the attack, but was repelled by Guardian. No matter how many times Aquario hit, Guardians defensive power was too high. The green grid appeared, changing the stadium to a sandy island with coconut trees, that was surrounded by water. Kiran saw an opening and sent Aquario charging at Guardians track. Guardian couldn't grip the ground like it normally would, because of all the sand, and was sent toppling around. Guardian switched to attack mode and rammed Aquario into one of the trees. Coconuts rained down on top of Aquario, severely knocking it off balance. Aquario almost fell into the water, but the grid appeared again, changing the stadium to a place with cracked ground, that had lava pouring out of it. Guardian struck again, this time bashing Aquarios bottom and sending it flying into the air, right to the edge of the stadium. Guardian tried another attack to knock Aquario out, but Aquario dodged at the last second. The crowd gasped, but Kole smirked.

"Now Guardian," he commanded. Guardian landed on top of the stadium wall, and rode back in, slamming Aquario into lava. Aquario couldn't take it anymore and toppled over, out of stamina. Guardian returned to Kole and the crowd cheered. Kiran picked up his Aquario and started rethinking his strategy.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" The two of them launched their beys, and Aquario landed on Guardian, knocking it off balance right from the start. Aquario followed up with another hit, this time too the bottom, sending Guardian skidding across the stadium. The green grid appeared, and changed the whole field to a grassy plain. Aquario was relentlessly attacking and never giving Guardian time to recover. Not much time had past before the green grid appeared. The middle of the stadium had turned into a raging river with a bridge in the center. Aquario kept attacking until it knocked Guardian onto the bridge. Kole screamed out to Guardian, and its clear wheel started glowing. Guardian finally regained its balance, but Aquario clashed into it again. The two of them were battling it out on the bridge, and the grid appeared again. Everything inside it disappeared, and the two of them wrier falling to their deaths. Then, Kiran and Kole realized that the two beys were floating. The two beys were now flying around the stadium, literally, and smashing each other everywhere. Both of them were running out of stamina.

"This battle could be over soon!" Arthur exclaimed. "It's anyone's game right now."

The green grid appeared, changing the stadium back to normal. Aquario and Guardian both hit the ground, collided with each other, and flew back to different sides.

"Aquario!" Kiran screamed. Aquario gathered up all of its stamina and charged at Guardian. It slammed into the bottom of Guardian's metal wheel, sending Guardian crashing down, a second before Aquario stopped spinning. Everyone went crazy, well, except Fang who was standing in the back corner.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" Aquario circled the stadium, waiting for an opening. Guardian went on the attack this time, slamming Aquario into the center of the stadium. It kept swooping in, smashing into Aquario every few seconds. The green grid appeared and broke the stadium apart, creating various gaps. Aquario tried to strike Guardian from the side, but was easily reflected and sent hurdling into the air. Swiftly, Aquario flipped itself over, landing on top of Guardian and knocking it off balance. Guardian was toppling around, getting stuck in the cracks and scrapping the ground.

"It looks like Guardian is about to wear out," Arthur said.

Kole smirked, Guardian started to speed up and its clear wheel started to glow. Guardian hopped up from the gap it was stuck in just as the green grid appeared. The whole stadium was changed to normal, but the grid remained. They both knew there were going to be lasers. Guardian charged, the circles on its wheel rapidly smashed Aquario, then with a final move, Guardian rushed Aquario sending it flying backwards, into a laser. The crowd started to cheer, but Kiran just grinned.

"Now Aquario!" he screamed. The laser burst high into the sky, as Aquario, now covered in energy from the laser, charged at Guardian. Guardian dodged, but Aquario kept going, right up the stadium wall and slamming back down on top of Guardian, sending another laser erupting throughout the stadium. The crowd was in awe as Kiran called his Aquario back. Kole, the champion, had been defeated.

"Incredible!" Arthur exclaimed. "With a come from behind victory, Kiran claims a spot in the finals against Fang!" The crowd was going wild with excitement. Kiran walked over to Kole to talk.

"Good job little bro," Kole said. "I never knew that you had that in you! You're going to dominate in the finals!"

"So, it looks like he is the one who advanced."

"He has gotten a lot stronger. He might even pass this test..."  
colio chapter w/ alot of action!!!
hmmm brian was never in the fisrt round was he?
He was the kid in the first round with light orange hair, frackles, green eyes, and dimples that had a Ray Bull CH120 MF. He was the last person left in the Block F with Kiran
ok i dont see where i would fit into thee story for my character but you will think of somthing AWESOME story i love it you really mixed up what sounds like the orig beyb;ade first 10 episodes

you might not want to put me in yet but some where while traveling

Billy Draco Info

Character Request

Name: Billy Draco
Bye: Inferno Fico CH AD 145/230 MD (change armor defense 145/230 metal defense fico is like a dragon with phoenix wings and bull personality)

Description: A wash out kid from the famous Draco BeyBlade Clan whole (only 4 /3 people though) family is disappointed in him

Physical description: 5ft4 Red Jacket with Draco written in it but shows a fico symbol with Black jeans and Blair color hair Pyro kid loves Fire Red and dragons they all attack him

BeyBlade stuff extras: BeyBlade type stamina style of battling draws out and dodges while waiting charges special move for the win (burning assault charged)
Burning assault circles enemy unable to escape turns into flames the loops and increases stamina while doing it then goes in for a super charged blow) Flame Crasher a move that hurts opponent by making the stadium meted to lava fico can spin on it increases stamina while on lava traps and hurts other bey in hole with lava in it then finishes it with the final blow