Beyblade: Hunters of Artemis

Poll: What do you think of the story.

I love it!!!
58.62%
Pretty good, I want to see where it goes.
27.59%
It's ok...
10.34%
Not that good.
3.45%
I hate it. Stop writing
0%
Total: 100% 29 vote(s)
(Feb. 10, 2011  2:30 AM)SwiftShadow Wrote: He was the kid in the first round with light orange hair, frackles, green eyes, and dimples that had a Ray Bull CH120 MF. He was the last person left in the Block F with Kiran

hmm im kinda confused becuase my characters name IS brian is it the same brian that i posted or a different brian that you made up?
Ohh... I really want to use your character, and this Brian is one I made, so from now on, my Brian will be named Felix. Your Brian will appear in the next few chapters. Sorry for the conflict.

EDIT: Character Request List

WBO:

Kairu Ishida: Accepted!

Xad III: Accepted!

X: Accepted, if more information is given on the appearance of Cyclone and Draganoid.

Mercury III: Accepted!

Riyuu: Accepted!

Samuel: Accepted!

Jake Mikaru: Accepted!

Dark Phantom: Accepted!

Brian: Accepted!

Billy Draco: Accepted!

MFG:

Ivan: Accepted!

Zero: Accepted!

All characters have been accepted, but this is subject to change due to plot changes that might occur.
Sorry for the double post, but chapter 5 is done. It might be a little long, but there was a lot too put into it. This is the end of the tournament arc, and now the story is truly beginning. All accepted characters will make their appearances within the next few chapters. This chapter is written from Kiran's perspective.

Chapter 5: The Finals (Kiran)

The day had been leading up to this match. I had been through some hard battles to get to this point, but I was ready. Fang, my opponent, stood in the corner, his face was still hidden. He was talking to his beyblade, I think, but based off of the other things his bey had done, this didn't surprise me.

"It's time for the finals!" Arthur shouted. "Everyone, get around the battle royal stadium, this is going to be a great match!"

The crowd was cheering like crazy. I started to walk to the stadium, but was interrupted by Fang. He looked at me, his eyes pierced through me, filling me with fear. His mere presence made the place feel different.

"Kiran," my brother said as he approached me. "Kick his butt for me." He knew that this would cheer me up. I felt a lot better now, and walked up to the arena. Fang was standing there, glaring at me. Arthur came up to me just before the match started. I could tell that this was serious just from the expression on his face. He wasn't normally that serious, this was something new for him.

"This guy, whoever he is, is no joke," he started. "That beyblade of his is something else. He will do whatever it takes to win, even if he has to destroy your Aquario." I looked down at my launcher, to my partner. He was my one true friend besides Kole, my greatest memory of my father. "Just, don't take this battle lightly." Arthur finished as he walked away.

"Alright everyone! 3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" Right after the launch, Wolf came flying at Aquario. It slammed it into the side of the stadium, then hooked on to it and threw it across the stadium. Fang started laughing, his same maniacal laugh, as he sent Wolf charging, throwing Aquario into the wall, almost knocking out. Wolf struck again, this time Aquario barely dodged it. I couldn't believe how fast and strong Wolf was. How could I beat a bey that doesn't even give me a chance to strike back. The two beys collided in the center, Aquario finally was able to get some balance back. Aquario lunged in at wolf, but it instantaneously dodged, countering and sending Aquario toppling over.

"Finish this!" Fang growled. Wolf's clear wheel started to glow and it charged. The dark energy cloaked the metal wheel and charged at Aquario. After being sliced by Wolf three times, Aquario stopped spinning and crashed to the ground, with three fang marks on its metal wheel. Wolf returned to Fang who was laughing again. The crowd was cheering wildly. I went over and picked up Aquario and started rethinking my strategy. If he can use that dark energy in a strong attack, there has to be a way to wear him down, I thought. If I can keep my distance until he slows down, I might win.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" The crowd chanted. Now on a new strategy, Aquario was speeding around the stadium, avoiding Wolf at all costs. Wolf was fast though, and occasionally got some hits on the back of Aquario.

"Come on you coward," Fang growled. "You're a weakling. To think that you were his son!" Anger was slowly building up inside me, not only due to the insult, but the mention of my father.

"What do you know about my dad," I snapped. My anger was feeding Fang, but it was impossible to calm down.

"I know more than you could ever imagine. Beat me, and I just might tell you something. Now, Wolf, let's go!" Wolf slowly dropped away from Aquario and made its way into the center of the stadium. "Wolf! Dark Vortex!" Wolf's clear wheel started to glow and it started to spin faster. Dark energy was pouring out of it, and the speed of its spinning caused the energy to fly everywhere, almost as if it was a vortex. Aquario was tossed into the air multiple times, each time it took more damage. I started to panic, knowing that I was going to lose, but tried one last thing to win.

"Aquario," I shouted repeatedly. Aquario started to spin faster, and its clear wheel glowed faintly. It started circling the stadium in the opposite direction of the vortex, crashing through all of the energy. But this time, it sliced through them, like they were a mere piece of paper. The energy was actually speeding Aquario up. "Now!" I exclaimed. Immediately, Aquario stopped circling the stadium and charged at Wolf, who now had no energy surrounding it, and lost a lot of stamina. With one blow, Aquario clashed into the track, sending Wolf flying sideways before toppling over. The crowd cheered in amazement. I called Aquario back to me and examined it. After looking at it for only a few seconds, I knew that it couldn't take much more.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" Wolf charged immediately, knocking Aquario off balance right from the start. Aquario tried to dodge The attacks, but Wolf was too fast. After attacking five times, Wolf hooked onto Aquario and spun it around while slamming against the ground. Aquario was taking a lot of damage, but somehow, it managed to break out of Wolf's grasp, and break one of the hooks. Fang was steaming with anger.

"Wolf, Chaotic Hurl!" Fang screamed. Wolf clocked itself in the dark energy and rushed at Aquario. After hooking onto it, dark energy surged everywhere. Aquario's metal wheel almost disintegrated because of this. Then, Wolf raced to the stadium wall, as the dark energy made a Wolf appear on top of its face. Wolf leaped into the air, off of the wall, and let go of Aquario. The wolf made of energy clutched Aquario in it's mouth, launching it down onto the ground.

"Hang in there Aquario!" I screamed. Aquario's metal wheel clashed into the ground. Barely being able to spin, Aquario found its way back up.

"Your father would be ashamed!" Fang said, barely being able to hold in his laughter. The wolf made of energy subsided as Wolf landed on back on the ground. Fang turned his back on the stadium, laughing as Wolf moved in for a final attack. I on the other hand couldn't hold in my anger any longer. Fang wasn't going to talk about my dad that way and get away with it.

"Aquario! Let's go!" Aquario started to speed up and its clear wheel began to glow. Wolf's attack bounced right off of Aquario, and now Aquario charged. One hit to Wolf's track sent it flying, landing outside of the stadium, right behind Fang.

"Kiran is the winner!" Arthur exclaimed. The crowd was full of excitement. I glanced over at Fang to see that he was smiling, and his Wolf, which was still spinning, started to glow.

"Wolf!" He started, and everyone turned to face him. "Dark Vortex!" The dark energy instantly poured out of Wolf, creating a bigger and fiercer vortex than before. Everyone hit the ground, hiding under tables and behind stadiums as the energy ripped through the room. Fang's maniacal laughter suddenly vanished, as did the energy. Slowly, everyone got up. Nothing had been damaged, except for a few marks on the ground. Fang and Wolf had disappeared, leaving behind a crumpled piece of paper in his spot. As the room started to fill with conversation, Kole, Arthur, and I walked over to see what the paper was. I picked it up to see that it was a flyer for a tournament that was happening in the next week. At the bottom of the page there was a message in a weird hand writing that looked like scratches from a beyblade. It read:

You have passed. We have been watching you for a while. Come to this tournament if you want to know more. Your journey is just beginning.

I read this over a couple of times before showing it to Kole and Arthur, trying to figure out what it meant. Arthur looked at it and immediately smiled.

"What a coincidence," he started. "I was going to form at team with the three semifinalists and go to that tournament." His smile started to fade. "Well, now that Fang left, we are one person short, that is if you two want to go." Kole and I both agreed. If Fang left this on purpose, it could be important, especially considering that he claimed to have known something about our father.

"Hey," Nick said coming up to us. "I'll come with you guys."

"Ok then," Arthur stated. "I guess-"

"Not so fast," Felix interrupted, walking over. "I want in too."

"It's a maximum of four people per team," Arthur said, thinking about how to choose. "You two can battle for it." The two of them went over to the battle royal stadium, preparing for a huge battle.

"3, 2, 1, Go Shoot!" Arthur exclaimed. Nick's Libra attacked first, but missed Felix's Bull. Bull countered and smashing into Libra's bottom, knocking it off balance. Libra kept trying to hit Bull, but it kept missing.

"What's wrong with you Libra!" Nick yelled. "Get him already!" Libra used almost all of his stamina in one attack, which barely scraped Bull. Felix laughed at his attempt.

"You get angry too easily," Felix stated. "Bull, let's win this thing." Bull moved swiftly, smashing Libra from the side and sending it flying out of the stadium.

"That settles it," Arthur said. "Felix is a part of our team now."

"He passed. He has gotten stronger."

"They both have. Fang did a good job."

"Zero, it's your turn now. You have a tournament to attend to."
wow..that's looonnnggg!!
Yes, I know that my chapters are long. I just like to put a lot of description, and not just have a special move, special move, I win, type battle. Some later chapters might be shorter, as this was three round and another battle.
i love them long
Hey, guys, please check out my story. I know i have two closed threads, but that was when i was a newbie. please make it popular and give me some character idea's--- if you give character ideas, please include a blader description, and a bey description!
Head Strong (a beyblade story)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Head-Str...lade-story

-BassFornax
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:12 AM)BassFornax Wrote: Hey, guys, please check out my story. I know i have two closed threads, but that was when i was a newbie. please make it popular and give me some character idea's--- if you give character ideas, please include a blader description, and a bey description!
Head Strong (a beyblade story)

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Head-Str...lade-story

-BassFornax

are you advertising your story?
Sorry, I've been having a lot of schoolwork, and have been working on my rpg game, so chapter 6 still isn't finished. It will DEFINATELY be up tomorrow though.
Hey hey hey everyone! Sorry for the double post, but here is chapter 6. Just for reference, the ending portion is one person talking on a phone. Chapter 7 should be up on or before Thursday, hopefully.

Chapter 6:

The four boys met up at Beytopia three days before the tournament would start. Even though it was only 75 miles away, they wanted to get there early, and were afraid that they might get lost in the desert on the way there. Lots of beybladers wished them good lucks they headed onto the bus that Arthurs father rented for them.

The bus was huge. There were two televisions hanging from the ceiling and luxurious seats on the sides. After they started driving away, the bus driver told them that they could walk around if they wanted, and then closed a tinted black window behind him. The first 68 miles were great. The boys were relaxing, drinking soda, and watching TV. That all changed when they got into the desert, and right after they heard the sound of four motorcycles.

All of the boys looked out of the window top see what it was. There were four boys, one was 15, two were 13, and one was 11. That 11 year old probably shouldn't have been riding a motor cycle. The 13 and 11 year old pulled something out of their pockets, beyblade launchers, and aimed them at the bus. Felix, Kiran, Kole, and Arthur all ducked, as the glass window shattered and the two beyblades flew through it, followed by there owners. 

Now they had a closer look at them. The 11 year old wore an unbuttoned jacket with a black shirt underneath. His right sleeve was rolled up, and he had a glove on. Also, he was wearing rider slacks and had his hair in a spiky downward style. Wailing Gemios Blade100 Xtreme Rubber Flat was his beyblade. Wailing looked like the killer metal wheel, but with bumps from the Vulcan metal wheel. The B100 looked like W105, but was straight and free spinning.

The 13 year old wore black pants with a red shirt, and a black cape. His beyblade was Stealth Shadow Mimic 80 Glide. Stealth was like a fusion of poison and mercury. Shadow was black, and looked like Pegasus, but was spiky. M80 was 80 millimeters tall, while glide was dome shaped.

"You guys can't just break through a window and barge in like that!" Kiran screamed at them. "What do you think you're doing?" The two boys laughed at this, and sent their beys right at the others. Without anytime to react, the four launched their beys.

"Kairu, you take Arthur and Felix," the 13 year old ordered.

"How do you know are names?" Felix asked. Neither of them answered, and Gemios rushed in. It took both Eagle and Bull to stop Gemios from crashing them out of the window. Shadow, on the other hand, was swiftly moving throughout the bus, closing in on Aquario. Guardian quickly moved in front Aquario, blocking Shadow's attack. Eagle and Bull were both circling Gemios, who was now defensively in the middle of the bus.

A loud noise interrupted their battle. Arthur looked out the window to see the 13 year old on the right of the bus and 15 year old on the left. Both of them launched their beyblades, and they cut through the back two tires. Distracted by this, Arthur didn't notice Gemios charge at eagle. When he looked back, eagle was implanted in one of the seats. Bull was the next to go, as Gemios slammed into it, sending it right back to Felix. It landed on the ground and spun for a second before stopping.

"Need any help Xad?" Kairu asked. He didn't even wait for an answer, and sent Gemios at Guardian. Both Aquario and Guardian had taken heavy damage from Shadow already, and now that a new threat was approaching, they knew that they wouldn't last that much longer.

"What's all of that noise?" The driver asked them as he pulled the window down. "First our tires break, and now you guys are being so vociferous. What a day!"

The driver was still unaware of the impending battle taking place in the back seat. Guardian was about to give out. Xad must have noticed this, as Shadow sped up and smashed Guardian. It flew right at the back of the driver's head, knocking him unconscious. The bus, with two flat tires and no driver, was out of control, racing aimlessly around the desert.

"You want to finish this up Kairu?" Xad asked. Kairu never answered, and instead just sent Gemios at Aquario.

"Gemios! Dark move, Regret!" He screamed. Right before contact, Gemios disappeared. Seconds later, the bus was filled with darkness, and the sound of metal clashing. The darkness peeled away, leaving behind Aquario, who had stopped spinning and was heavily damaged, and the destroyed bus, now covered with scratches. The two boys and their beys were gone.

"Well," Kiran started. "What are we supposed to do now?"

"Yes, hello. We have arrived, and the deed is done. Those four will be lucky to find their way here alive."
This story just keeps getting better and better!!!!!! May I make a character request?

Evan Sohyo
Beyblade: Terra Vulpec 80 MRF

Character Description: Very tense. Cares deeply about his friends and his bey. Enjoys battling and will never backdown, and will never accept help from anyone. Eyes are blue, hair is shaggy and black, wears worn jeans, sport shoes, a red tee-shirt, and a black jacket that he leaves unzipped.

Bey description: The Terra metal wheel is very similar to Ray, but is one whole ring, not three pieces, and the bumps are much more pronounced, and have jagged edges, like rocks or boulders sprouting from the ground. The Vulpec clear wheel shows two fox tails that run in a circle, both ending with a fox head (Vulpecula is the Fox constellation). 80 as a track is of course lower than 85. And MRF is Metal Rubber Flat, it is a combination of MF and RF, but has the metal and rubber in rings, alternating with rubber, then metal, then rubber, and ending with metal.

Evan is lost at first, he doesn't know who he should join, but soon he figures out that he should join Kiran and co.

Thanks a ton for even looking at this. You don't have to use him, but swing by my story. I know I have two closed threads, but That was when I was a newbie....and SwiftShawdow, your story is awesome!!!!!!!
Thanks BassFornax, and just wait a little bit and you might see your character. Anyway, chapter 7 will be up before 11:00 PM, EST. I just need to finish up like five paragraphs, proofread, revise, and edit. Just so you know, there isn't much action, it is mainly a set up for chapter 8, which will be up on or before Saturday.
Chapter 7:

After gathering their beys and trying to wake the bus driver, the four boys decided to form a plan. The tournament was three days away, and they were about five miles away. They figured that if they could keep walking in the desert for long enough, they could make it in time. Luckily, there were some extra blankets in the back of the bus, which they took just in case.

The desert was confusing. Every place was similar to the last, making it almost impossible to know where you were going. Also, since it was night time now, darkness filled the land.

"Let's stop here for now," Arthur said. "It's late and dark. We can lay out the blankets, get some sleep, and continue in the morning when it is light." No one disagreed with this judgement, so they set up like Arthur instructed. They all fell asleep quickly, and got a great sleep.

Ok, maybe Kole didn't have that good of a sleep. He had a dream that night that was unlike any other that he ever had. It started off with him falling, but not like a regular fall. He was slowly floating down, to the bottom of a dark pit. The sound of a beyblade battle was echoing throughout the pit. Finally, after what seemed like hours, he landed on the ground.

"So, it's finally time," a booming voice said. As it spoke, the sounds of the battle stopped. It's voice was strong and forceful. "You are strong enough now. It is nice to finally speak to you." Kole was so confused, it seemed so real. He tried to speak, but his mouth was sealed shut, and his voice had vanished. "I can't talk with you here for long, but I can show where we can talk later on. Visit me tomorrow, but bring Kiran, Arthur, and Felix."

The voice slowly faded away, leaving Kole in the bottom of the dark pit. It was silent, but not for long. Suddenly, a bright flash came from underneath him and the pit was filled with light. Kole was sent flying into the air, slowly, only a little faster than his fall. Images flashed before him, of the desert, and many other things. He couldn't make sense what was going on, but he just knew that he had to meet the voice, and now he knew where.

He woke with a start at about 10:00 AM. Everyone else was still sleeping, but Kole really wanted to get moving.

"Get up!" he screamed as he shook them all awake. "We have to get moving right now!"

"What the heck is going on!" Felix replied in his rude awakening.

"No time to explain," Kole simply stated. "It's just a change in plans. I just feel like we need to go somewhere." Arthur and Felix tried to argue, but Kiran, being his brother, knew there was no way they could win. After a minute, they moved out, Kole leading the way to the place he had seen. After an hour of wandering, he stopped them, he had made it, but there was nothing.

"But it's supposed to be right here!" Kole screamed, running over to where it was. Kiran, Arthur, and Felix all looked at him like he was crazy. Then, the most unexpected thing happened. The ground underneath him collapsed, sending him plummeting down.
cool story can i join

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
he is a good guy (double agent)
Cool character, accepted! Due to school work and soul saviors (My other story) chapter 8 won't be finished until around Tuesday. Also, I am no longer accepting good characters, only evil ones. And, I really need a team name for the main group.
Sorry for a double post, but I wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at Chapter 8. I've been sick all week and haven't gotten to work on it, but it should be done soon.

Chapter 8: True Partners

Everyone crowded around the gap in the ground. "Don't worry," Kole shouted up. "I'm ok." The drop had been about seven feet. Kole called the rest of them down, and not knowing what else to do, they followed.

It was pretty hard to believe that something like what was under there had gone unnoticed. It would have been dark if there weren't torches scattered about the wall. Both the walls and the floor were made of a dark rock material. The place looked ancient, and as if nobody had ever set foot there. The group walked throughout the place, down flights of old rock stairs, and throughout what seemed to be a labyrinth. As they walked further, they found a straight hallway. It was mystical, like something you would find in a fiction story. On the walls were gems and diamonds, which shined brightly despite the lighting conditions. There were also paintings, the type that you would find in a caveman's cave. They were paintings of old metal spinning tops, an earlier version of beyblades. The group had no idea how they were here, if the place was as old as they had thought, the people who painted them wouldn't have known anything about beyblade.

When they reached the end of the tunnel, they were greeted by a voice. "You have arrived," it greeted. Kole immediately noticed that it was the same voice as the one from his dream. The boys followed the voice into a dark room, Kole leading the way. Right as they entered, the torches on the wall began to light by themselves. Startled by this, the group hesitated but continued walking forward.

"Kole, you did a good job finding us," the voice said ad it started to speak again. "You proved you truly are worthy." The group stopped walking and just in time. In front of them was a huge sloped hole, a beyblade stadium. Kole was thinking about why it was there, but then realized something the voice had said.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Kole asked. "You said that I 'did a good job finding us,' but you're the only one here, and we don't even know what you look like."

The voice started to laugh and then spoke again. "All of this time and you still don't know what I look like? Wow Kole, I thought you were better than that." The voice stopped as a faint light started glowing from the end of the room...
dude i love your story haven't jept up lately when will i be in
SwiftShadow: Your stories are the best I have read! Here is an evil character:
Name: Sumimura Toshi
Bey: Crimson Dragon 90RF
Bey Description: Crimson is Quetz but only it is in left-spin and has upward spikes on both the left and right edges. Dragon is a mixture of the Pegasis and LDrago clear wheels so it looks exactly like LDrago but only light-blue.
Character Description: Toshi has black spiky hair with some streaks of purple. He wears a yellow japanese-styled shirt and a blue cape. He wears worn-out black jeans. He wears yellow sneakers. He tends to be kind and generous but when angered, he becomes ferocious and short-tempered.
Special Move: Dragon Uppercut - Dragon will charge at the opponent's bey at full speed then using it's upward spikes, Dragon will throw the opponent's bey into the air. When the bey falls back to the stadium, Dragon will charge towards the opponent's bey and hits it with full force.

P.S.- I think you should name the team: Team BeyTopia because they formed the team at that place. Just a suggestion though.
Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had a double ear infection for a week and then was piled over with schoolwork. But today is my writing day, so you can expect to see a lot of updates today.
double ear infection?whats the cause?

and hopefully this is going to interesting
I'm not really sure what caused, but I can assure you that the chapters will be worth the wait.
Name: William Eggbert
Height: 6,1
weight: 203lbs
Body shape: Egg shaped
clothing: A long coat and fedorah.
Currently looking for a team and is known to speak about eggs and walruses from time to time

Bey: Icicle Walran IP145WB
Face Bolt: Depicts a angry walrus with the word walrun below it
Clear Wheel: Walran-Wheel is a light blue and it depicts two walruses circiling one another with ice detail and red eyes.
Wheel: Icicle- Simmilar to flame except it makes a shuriken like shape. The edges of each point ar long and smooth and there are a total of 4.
IP- Icicle pick- Icicle pick works like ED145 except instead of 3 blades there are 4 long arrows that move freely

WB-Wide ball

Walrans Special move: Walrus slam) Bey: Bey charges foward as it jumps spiraling down in a cork screw like fashion. beast: a blue walrus jumps and cork screws in the air and slams into the opposing bey

Finisher: Iciclegeddon: Walran stops as a large blue tornado made of slush appears then it freezes follow by shattering as ice particles hit the bey. Beast: the walrus will roar as this move happens
Chapter 8 is done and I'm halfway through chapter 9. I'm hoping to get through at least chapter 12 by the end of the week.

Chapter 8: True Partners

Everyone crowded around the gap in the ground. "Don't worry," Kole shouted up. "I'm ok." The drop had been about seven feet. Kole called the rest of them down, and not knowing what else to do, they followed.

It was pretty hard to believe that something like what was under there had gone unnoticed. It would have been dark if there weren't torches scattered about the wall. Both the walls and the floor were made of a dark rock material. The place looked ancient, and as if nobody had ever set foot there. The group walked throughout the place, down flights of old rock stairs, and throughout what seemed to be a labyrinth. As they walked further, they found a straight hallway. It was mystical, like something you would find in a fiction story. On the walls were gems and diamonds, which shined brightly despite the lighting conditions. There were also paintings, the type that you would find in a caveman's cave. They were paintings of old metal spinning tops, an earlier version of beyblades. The group had no idea how they were here, if the place was as old as they had thought, the people who painted them wouldn't have known anything about beyblade.

When they reached the end of the tunnel, they were greeted by a voice. "You have arrived," it greeted. Kole immediately noticed that it was the same voice as the one from his dream. The boys followed the voice into a dark room, Kole leading the way. Right as they entered, the torches on the wall began to light by themselves. Startled by this, the group hesitated but continued walking forward.

"Kole, you did a good job finding us," the voice said ad it started to speak again. "You proved you truly are worthy." The group stopped walking and just in time. In front of them was a huge sloped hole, a beyblade stadium. Kole was thinking about why it was there, but then realized something the voice had said.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Kole asked. "You said that I 'did a good job finding us,' but you're the only one here, and we don't even know what you look like."

The voice started to laugh and then spoke again. "All of this time and you still don't know what I look like? Wow Kole, I thought you were better than that." The voice stopped as a faint light started glowing from the end of the room. Something stepped forward, a man in dark blue armor with a silver trim, who's face was hidden. It was followed by a Bull, and a great Eagle that soared above them. They all looked real, except for the fact that they were translucent. "Is it all starting to add up now?" the armored man asked.

"It can't be," Kole muttered out. "Is that really you Guardian?" The man nodded. The three of these were the same beasts that were on Kole's, Arthur's, and Felix's beyblades.

"Yep," he stated. "Well, it was decided that you are ready to earn your bey spirits, us." They had heard that word before. Fang had screamed it in the finals, but they were still unsure of what it meant.

"What's a bey spirit?" Felix blurted out. Guardians face was flushed as Bull and Eagle looked at him.

"Maybe you guys aren't ready," Guardian replied. "Nevertheless, you still have to take the final challenge, starting with you Felix." Felix walked forward and faced Guardian, with his question still unanswered. The Bull that was next to Guardian charged forward, jumping over the stadium. In mid air, its body morphed into a ball of energy, which smashed into the center of the stadium. A flash of energy and light filled the room, which cleared to reveal a beyblade spinning where the energy had hit. It wasn't just any beyblade, it was the exact same as Felix's, but it had a weird, strong energy about it. Felix knew exactly what he had to do. Quickly, he pulled out his launcher and beyblade.

"Go Shoot!" he screamed. His Bull ran right at the other, smashing it off balance with one hit. The other Bull was fast though. It sped up right after being hit, and by using its off balanced state, it diagonally slammed the bottom of Bull's metal wheel.

"Is that all you've got Felix?" Bull taunted. "And I was beginning to think you were actually good!" After hearing this, Felix commanded his Bull to finish its opponent. His Bull slammed into its track, sending it hurdling across the stadium, but that wasn't the end. It followed up with a final attack, it charged into the other Bull's tip, sending it flying into the air above the stadium. Metal rained down, as the metal flat tip had been pretty much destroyed.

"You pass," Bull stated. Right before hitting the ground, it transformed back into a ball of energy. This time, it flew up into the air and came back down on Bull's face. Bull started glowing as it was filled with new power. The glowing stopped and Bull returned to him. "Good job Felix," his beyblade said to him.

"Well, one passed. Let's see how the others fare." Guardian called Arthur forward. The Eagle that was flying above swooped down towards the stadium, changing into a ball of energy. The energy slammed into the center of the stadium and sent a flash of light energy throughout the room. It cleared to reveal a beyblade spinning in the center, the same as Arthur's beyblade. Arthur put his Eagle on his launcher.

"Go Shoot!" he screamed. His Eagle flew off of the launcher, but waited for the other to make its move first. The other Eagle attacked, but Arthur's bey dodged. The two of them zigzagged through the stadium, attacking and dodging each other. Arthur almost cursed as his opponent got a solid hit on his track. His bey was now wobbling out of control. The other Eagle glided around the stadium, randomly diving in and smashing Eagle's metal wheel.

"Don't give up Eagle!" Arthur cried out. His Eagle finally balanced itself out, but it looked like it was too late. The other Eagle smashed right into it, sending it up the side of the stadium and hurdling into the air. Arthur started to panic, but then a small grin appeared on his face. "Now Eagle!" he screamed. Eagle flipped itself over in the air, and dived down to strike the top of its opponents metal wheel. It followed up with a blitz, constantly bashing into the other Eagle, before knocking it off balance. It started to topple over but just before hitting the ground, it turned into a ball of energy and flew into the face of Arthur's Eagle.

Two down, one to go. Kole stepped up, knowing that he was going to have to face Guardian. Guardian ran towards the stadium, slowly morphing into a stream of energy. The energy slammed int the center of the stadium, leaving behind the same beyblade Kole used. Kole, who now had his beyblade ready was preparing for one of the biggest battles of his life.

"Go Shoot!" he screamed. His Guardian hit the stadium and slowed down, waiting for his opponent. The other Guardian took advantage of this, and charged with a merciless attack. Kole's Guardian was fast, it dodged half of the attacks that were thrown at it. Now, he went on the attack.

"Show me what you can do Kole!" the other Guardian tested. Kole accepted this challenge and sent his bey flying at his opponent. The attack would have done a lot of damage, if the opponent Guardian. Kole's bey was merely reflected off of it's metal wheel.

"That was pathetic," Guardian sighed. "Oh well, I guess it's my turn now." With that, it charged into war. After three hits, its clear wheel started to glow with a bright energy. Kole new exactly what was coming.

"Guardian!" he screamed to his bey. "Let's do this!" His bey's clear wheel started to glow, but the same thing was happening with his opponent. Kole's Guardian charged, smashing right into a pillar of energy that was now surrounding his enemy. The energy reflected the attack, and cleared to reveal the opponent, with a Guardian made of blue energy standing on top of it.

"Now the battle will truly begin!" the Guardian shouted. Kole's bey wasn't a match against this. The energy Guardian was wielding a sword, and continuously smashed down on top of it. Kole's Guardian was losing stamina fast as it was smacked around the stadium.

"Don't give up!" Kole cried out. Guardian snickered at this and swung his sword again. With that, Kole's bey flew up into the air. "Well then, I guess you aren't ready." The Guardian raised his sword up into the air. His grip on the sword intensified as a pulse of energy erupted from his arm. The energy travelled through the sword and it began to glow.

"Celestial Slash!" The Guardian swung his sword towards Kole's bey, which was still sailing through the air. The energy flew out of the blade in a crescent like wave. Everyone thought that it was over, but Kole had a different idea.

"Guardian!" he cried out, just like in the tournament. Even in the air, the bey was able to speed up. The circles on its metal wheel started to shift as it braced for the impact. Light exploded throughout the room as the energy clashed with Kole's Guardian. When he was able to see again, Kole saw that there was no damage at all doe to his bey. In fact, the energy was just swirling around it. With a final battle cry from Kole, the energy formed into a beam. With the speed of a bullet, the energy flew right into the other Guardians track. Light filled the room again, as pieces of the Guardian scattered around. The light cleared to show a ball of energy, which flew right at the face of Kole's Guardian. Kole returned his bey and the group celebrated his victory.

"Well done Kole," Guardian's voice said. Small beams of energy came out of Kole, Felix, and Arthur's beys. The morphed into the translucent beings from before. Guardian continued to speak. "You all have passed, and with every triumph comes a reward. You are now some of the few people who have a special power. The power to control a bey spirit."

"What about me?" Kiran questioned. "Why does everyone else get a bey spirit? Where's mine?" The three bey spirits looked at each other before Guardian spoke again.

"Well," Guardian said. His voice was a little shaky as he spoke, almost as if he was hiding something. "It just isn't your time yet."

"Anyway," Arthur interrupted. "How are we supposed to get out of here? We're trapped in the middle of a desert and our tournament is in two days!" Guardian led the group over to a wall in the back of the room. He slammed his fist against it and the wall shook. It collapsed, leaving a flight of stairs into the desert.

"We're about an hours walk away from the desert. We can get there before nightfall and stay at a hotel for the night." Guardian walked up the steps and led the way toward the city.
When will my character enter the story?