Beyblade Contest: Bey-Photography! (YC)

(May. 26, 2013  9:01 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Zed
The photo is nice, but the thing is other than the editing its just a beyblade sitting their, but its still nice.

2 beys bro. see at the back, meteo is there
I know, I just meant to say, the beyblades are just on the regular surface, and the picture is edited, but it still looks nice. See how other people put theirs on flowers or in a aquarium or something.
(May. 27, 2013  3:23 AM)diblee123 Wrote: I know, I just meant to say, the beyblades are just on the regular surface, and the picture is edited, but it still looks nice. See how other people put theirs on flowers or in a aquarium or something.

if you don't recognize, it isn't a regular surface plus I live where there is no scenery to take pics, so I used this, and you get the rusted thing above it, and the surface is made of cement that is centuries old lol.
OK, this is one of my older photos, but I really liked how the Stroboscopic effect enhanced the picture a bit.
No special effects used; its just a regular picture of one of the nicest-looking beys I once owned (traded it away to get my favorite Dragoon V2 from 3-Dog, haha).

(May. 27, 2013  10:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, this is one of my older photos, but I really liked how the Stroboscopic effect enhanced the picture a bit.
No special effects used; its just a regular picture of one of the nicest-looking beys I once owned (traded it away to get my favorite Dragoon V2 from 3-Dog, haha).

oops there's a hair near that beyblade lol
Well, the picture was taken in the lobby of my building. You'd even find quite a lot of dirt around it, haha.
I will take part in dis !
Thanks to the organizer for this.Ill participate,thank youuu
(May. 27, 2013  10:31 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, this is one of my older photos, but I really liked how the Stroboscopic effect enhanced the picture a bit.

I thought that hair was on my screen...it took me long time to realize it wasn't going away...

My entry, yeaaaaah.

Hey guys here's my entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A cetus in the flowers Grin
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6232/photo0152pl.jpg
Please tell me how it is everybody Smile
(May. 28, 2013  7:42 AM)Brrrr Wrote: Hey guys here's my entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its soo beautiful!
(May. 28, 2013  7:48 AM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(May. 28, 2013  7:42 AM)Brrrr Wrote: Hey guys here's my entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its soo beautiful!

Thank you phantom_gt!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 27, 2013  6:22 PM)Zancrow Wrote:

I thought that hair was on my screen...it took me long time to realize it wasn't going away...

3D picture yay! XD

Well actually, the lobby of my building isn't quite clean, tbh. So all kind of stuff gets in, haha!
(May. 28, 2013  10:38 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(May. 27, 2013  6:22 PM)Zancrow Wrote:

3D picture yay! XD

Well actually, the lobby of my building isn't quite clean, tbh. So all kind of stuff gets in, haha!

I think you live in big city,don't you?

Its really beautiful!
Is the mercury Anubis NIP?
Wow I had almost forgotten that the deadline was in AEST not EST ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Here is my entry:

And, no, it is not the one I entered last year for the WBO Photography contest (for the faces and all that stuff). You can go check.

(◡‿◡✿)
(May. 29, 2013  9:41 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Wow I had almost forgotten that the deadline was in AEST not EST ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Here is my entry:

And, no, it is not the one I entered last year for the WBO Photography contest (for the faces and all that stuff). You can go check.

(◡‿◡✿)

Nice! I really like the ocean theme! Grin
(May. 29, 2013  9:41 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: Wow I had almost forgotten that the deadline was in AEST not EST ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Here is my entry:

(◡‿◡✿)
I agree with Leone19, it's very nice!
I'm a sucker for stuff that has the ocean in it, haha.
I...am...dead. I was so confident at the beginning of this! Unhappy
JK. Tongue_out I'm still hoping I might place...
I think that's very pretty, Imperial.
(May. 29, 2013  9:46 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: [quote='Insomniac.' pid='1121457' dateline='1369860111']
Wow I had almost forgotten that the deadline was in AEST not EST ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

Here is my entry:

(◡‿◡✿)
That looks so cool nice jon insomniac.
Nice one Inso.I think I am gonna lose.