Beyblade Collection

An update of my MFB collection (pictures are quite big) -
[Image: DSCF3006.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3007.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3008.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3009.jpg]
[Image: DSCF3010.jpg]

I'm going to be doing some videos with the stadium soon as I finally got a new camera.
Holy moly! What a collection, can I have some? JK. (Unless you don't mind.)
thats a big collection! Grin hows the triple roller stadium doing for you? is it any good?
It looks like the Attack Stadium except with three pockets :V
yeah but you never know, it looks kinda like a balance stadium with pockets to me :\
Yes! Someone besides me who has an RC Dragoon V2, a little low on MFBs aren't you? I'm liking the plastics you've got.
Hyperblades are so cool man
too bad it's Dragoon F :V

(Dec. 22, 2010  7:50 PM)tman14 Wrote: yeah but you never know, it looks kinda like a balance stadium with pockets to me :\
but it has a tornado ridge . . . and looks pretty much the same as the Attack Stadium . . .
(Dec. 22, 2010  7:32 PM)Blitz Wrote: An update of my MFB collection (pictures are quite big) -

I'm going to be doing some videos with the stadium soon as I finally got a new camera.
Crying OMG is it possible i could have your youtube name. I really wanna sub for that Triple staduim.Is it that Triple National DX set?
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:01 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Crying OMG is it possible i could have your youtube name. I really wanna sub for that Triple staduim.Is it that Triple National DX set?
My youtube is account is KidDragoon and yes the stadium was from the Triple National DX set.
oh yeah I never noticed the ridge XD Mc Frown
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:05 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:01 PM)dracielviper Wrote: Crying OMG is it possible i could have your youtube name. I really wanna sub for that Triple staduim.Is it that Triple National DX set?
My youtube is account is KidDragoon and yes the stadium was from the Triple National DX set.
Ohhhh your KidDragoon.Youve done some old videos with DGT haven't you?Ill go and subb right now.

EDITConfusedubbed
i gotz

Earth virgo
Earth eagle
Dark bull
Killer gemios
Flame libra
Flame saggitario
Storm pegasus
Dark wolf
Lightning l-drago
Dark gasher
Rock aries

these are all hasbro

i hope mah dad gotz me some of teh beyz on mah list for x-mas...
Blitz is KidDragoon? Wow... His videos are cool. I like the results he got with Aquario, against Pegasis. I wish I still had my Burning Kerborous, Bearing Stinger, and Wolborg MS. My little brother broke the plastics, and sold Wolborg for a Hershey bar. Man that sucks. Why do people say X-Mas? It robs Christmas of all meaning, reducing it to a corperate ploy to get parents to buy stuff. Sorry for the rant.
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:52 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: I only have around 38 Beys
These are the boxes of my MFB's.

Nice pics but how can you have "around" 38 beys? You could have "around" 40 but 38 is an exact number... (i'm not saying 40 isn't but you know what I mean)
ROFL.
I have:
dark bull
storm pegasus
dark wolf(well,i did until my mom threw him in the trash)CryingAngry
storm pegasus(special edition)
l-drago(special edition)
storm capricorn(x2,but one went on the roof)Crying
bakushin susanow
flame saggitario
rock leone(x3)
earth eagle
storm aquario
(Rate these and tell me what you think)
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:42 PM)johnnyo1041 Wrote: I have:
dark bull ok
storm pegasus ok
dark wolf(well,i did until my mom threw him in the trash)CryingAngry I wish i did that.
storm pegasus(special edition) ok
l-drago(special edition) ok
storm capricorn(x2,but one went on the roof)Crying ewww and lol
bakushin susanow hasbro?(if yes then eww)
flame saggitario good
rock leone(x3) good
earth eagle good
storm aquario eww
(Rate these and tell me what you think)
your probably thinking how storm capricorn got on the roof........well......i was trying a new training technique,ripping my bey at icicles.And I misdirected my aim,and it went on the roof and I havn't seen it since,lol.
Here is my collection in video form.

Rose Gold Face, please. =)
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:47 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Here is my collection in video form.

woah THREE vulcan wheels. im impressed.
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:47 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Rose Gold Face, please. =)
There it is.
Thank you, Kai-V!
(Dec. 25, 2010  3:47 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Here is my collection in video form.

I didn't think it was possible to break an earth so easily. how did you take off that wing?
Through months of searching for a potential top-tier Attack combo. Everything from Lightning, to Gravity. Gravity did the most damage to it. It broke the inside supports, then more bits broke off until a wing came off.

Always keep spares. That way, it won't hinder your testing.