Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020)

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wow Drum got excited

Drum when he fights shu: Cry Cry Cry lol
Nah Nah! Lui and Drum won fair and square
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Nah! Lui and Drum won fair and square

I agree. But i kinda hate DRUM
because Im gonna drum DRUm
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly I hated seeing Valt lose to Lui again, it's not even funny. Who knows when Valt is gonna battle Lui again. It shows that Valt has not lt progressed at all.  And honestly, I would've been good with Valt taking out Longinus and then losing his stamina with Dragon winning with a spin finish. Anyway, not a fan of this episode, Rantaro is such a loser. Valt may never beat Lui. Also, Dante defeating Rantaro again was lame I was expecting some payback, but no. And before anyone says I dislike this episode because Valt lost, well. Episode 22 is a great episode which Valt lost, and possibly my favorite episode in Sparking is Valt vs Lane.

So you’re ruling out Dragon destabilizing Valtryek and Luinor hitting it with an upper attack as lame? It’s  a valid strategy that doesn’t leave out Dragon to do nothing. It doesn’t take a genius to see that Rantaro is weak compared to everyone else.

Rantaro was the weak link. It was basically just Valt vs Drum and Lui. Hopefully they get the next one. They better not do my boy wrong in the next match.
Bruh Lui is the only one allowed to Rage not Rantaro
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: I think the weakest is Ranjiro.

Ranjiro can definitely beat Rantaro.

I mean sure, he beat him in episode 7. But Rantaro is overall more impressive, plus, he is a legendary blader.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ranjiro can definitely beat Rantaro.

I mean sure, he beat him in episode 7. But Rantaro is overall more impressive, plus, he is a legendary blader.

Ranjiro has a new move that sucked out all of Satomb’s stamina.
All Rantaro has done is spam the same move. Ranjiro actually made a new one which brings the wings out more, which Rantaro Glide can’t do.
where is everyone watching this?

Unhappy
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro´s Glide Tornado is weak man

WHATS EVEN FUNNIER IS THE FACT THAT HES USED THE SAME MOVE SINCE SEASON 1, THIS MAN IS A SPAMMER! LOL?!?

(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: where is everyone watching this?

Unhappy

YouTube brother😎😎
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro´s Glide Tornado is weak man

WHATS EVEN FUNNIER IS THE FACT THAT HES USED THE SAME MOVE SINCE SEASON 1, THIS MAN IS A SPAMMER! LOL?!?

What? He used Roktavor Zone
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: WHATS EVEN FUNNIER IS THE FACT THAT HES USED THE SAME MOVE SINCE SEASON 1, THIS MAN IS A SPAMMER! LOL?!?

What? He used Roktavor Zone

Oh really, thanks for telling me!😎 brother
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: What? He used Roktavor Zone

Oh really, thanks for telling me!😎 brother

Its not like you don't spam
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly I hated seeing Valt lose to Lui again, it's not even funny. Who knows when Valt is gonna battle Lui again. It shows that Valt has not lt progressed at all.  And honestly, I would've been good with Valt taking out Longinus and then losing his stamina with Dragon winning with a spin finish. Anyway, not a fan of this episode, Rantaro is such a loser. Valt may never beat Lui. Also, Dante defeating Rantaro again was lame I was expecting some payback, but no. And before anyone says I dislike this episode because Valt lost, well. Episode 22 is a great episode which Valt lost, and possibly my favorite episode in Sparking is Valt vs Lane.

Look on the bright side, they’ll probably beat Hyuga/Hikaru or  Silas/Free or Aiga/Ranjiro. It may not be the same but at this point in the anime old ties shouldn’t matter. Does Valt really need to beat Lui to prove he’s just as good? Personally I don’t think so.
Well i mean it would be cool to see Valt beat Lui after 5 years dang
I think Lui said this: ¨Im gonna knock out Valkyrie¨ or close to that
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)TrustBEE Wrote: Oh really, thanks for telling me!😎 brother

Its not like you don't spam

Huh?
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah Nah! Lui and Drum won fair and square

For real, they did. This fight was probably one of the smartest plays in the entire LSTL aside from Lean and Shu's play.
I have to really admit Lui and Drum make a good team maybe even the best attack type team there is in burst but thats debatable.
Drum really works much better as a side character, I didn't think so in GT but I'm loving him this season.
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Rantaro is literally holding Valt back. Every match up he’s in, he’s the weakest blader.
They battled once😭. Also Rantaro was the battles better than Silas when they teamed up.
Hopefully next episode Aiga and Ranjiro get wacked into the BeySpace.
Those guys think they can win against Shu and Lane but they are missing something of them
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:23 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  2:18 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: we have no clue if Lodin was the successor of Lui no background between him. But I must say I'm digging the Lui/Drum partnership. It's one of those teamups I enjoy. Both are strong and quite funny.
What I meant by preceder was that they used the same bey but different entities. The first owner is friends with the rival of the second owner. Wouldn’t you agree that Lui is stealing Lodin’s Thunder.
sure

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Rantaro is literally holding Valt back. Every match up he’s in, he’s the weakest blader.

True but lemme get this out. Rantaro held back against good opponents. He lost to Lui and Drum and got Hikaru got. He was paired against Lui and Drum. Both of are in top 6. Ranjiro on the other hand fought Sisco who is the second weakest legendary blader in the anime. Sisco is a cocky blader and you know for a fact he can be defeated with clutches and flukes. 

I wouldn't place Ranjiro higher than Rantaro but at the same time the man appears to be training and working hard but not Rantaro lol. Rankings will change it will be ironic to see the younger brother beat the older.

People call Blindt de Voy trash because he won 0 battles in the anime. But the guy only battled Drum and Delta twice. Both of which just had to win due to plot. I consider Blindt better than Pot.

(Dec. 18, 2020  5:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hopefully next episode Aiga and Ranjiro get wacked into the BeySpace.
Those guys think they can win against Shu and Lane but they are missing something of them

Honestly it will be cool for both Aiga and Ranjiro gang attack Lane for what he did and Shu to whoop both of them and win the watch xd.
Its humiliating Aiga loses to almost everyone and if he loses to Shu then that just about counts it