Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 23, 2020  1:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lui also lost early as well. I think the earliest loss in Drum.
Did Free also lose early?
No he didn’t. It took Rantaro about 3 episodes to lose (during the tag battle loss) because he also fought the brother off screen during ep 1-2, Sisco took about 3 episodes including ep 1 where he fought the bros off screen, Lui took 3, drum took two, Aiga took one and Free took 3 If you actually compile everything, it turns out they all pretty much lost by 1-3 episodes excluding Valt.
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Did Free also lose early?
No he didn’t. It took Rantaro about 3 episodes to lose (during the tag battle loss) becuase he also fought the brother off screen during ep 1-2, Sisco took about 3 episodes including ep 1 where he fought the bros off screen, Lui took 3, drum took two and Aiga took two. If you actually compile everything, it turns out they all pretty much lost by 2-3 episodes excluding Valt and Free.
Well drum lost took 1 episode and aiga lost during his bey debut or first official match in the season
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:44 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No he didn’t. It took Rantaro about 3 episodes to lose (during the tag battle loss) becuase he also fought the brother off screen during ep 1-2, Sisco took about 3 episodes including ep 1 where he fought the bros off screen, Lui took 3, drum took two and Aiga took two. If you actually compile everything, it turns out they all pretty much lost by 2-3 episodes excluding Valt and Free.
Well drum lost took 1 episode and aiga lost during his bey debut or first battle in the season
Drum took 2 since he beat Ranjiro and lost to Hyuga next episode. I do believe you are right about Aiga though so my bad.
Honestly Shu never stood a chance.
At least Spriggan didnt break.
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly Shu never stood a chance.

No Shu definitely stood a chance
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:25 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  1:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly Shu never stood a chance.

No Shu definitely stood a chance

Even if he pushed Lucifer he couldnt possibly burst it
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:25 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: No Shu definitely stood a chance

Even if he pushed Lucifer he couldnt possibly burst it

All Shu could have done is attacked him from above just like he did the last time he had plenty of battles and time to figure out a counter to his Limit Break Move Lucifer will get bursted in a heartbeat add some plot armor in then yea obviously he’s not bursting
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:11 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  9:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Even if he pushed Lucifer he couldnt possibly burst it

All Shu could have done is attacked him from above just like he did the last time he had plenty of battles and time to figure out a counter to his Limit Break Move Lucifer will get bursted in a heartbeat add some plot armor in then yea obviously he’s not bursting

In Lean's defense, Limit Break The End was a pretty good counter to Spriggan, plus the fact that The End Wall activates after that, you got a deadly combo. It is true that the whole, attack from above stuff was kinda wack, but I would guess that Shu would just get defeated before he had the chance.

Plot armor is a thing, but it is meant to protect characters in the needed situations. Remember when Spriggan's burst blocker saved it from bursting against Variant Disaster? What a life saving ability. Remember when Limit Break The End was the perfect counter for that? Nah, that was plot armor.

See what I mean? Not saying that Lean's progression is anywhere near right, but he does have a few decent moments. Very few.
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:11 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: All Shu could have done is attacked him from above just like he did the last time he had plenty of battles and time to figure out a counter to his Limit Break Move Lucifer will get bursted in a heartbeat add some plot armor in then yea obviously he’s not bursting

In Lean's defense, Limit Break The End was a pretty good counter to Spriggan, plus the fact that The End Wall activates after that, you got a deadly combo. It is true that the whole, attack from above stuff was kinda wack, but I would guess that Shu would just get defeated before he had the chance.

Plot armor is a thing, but it is meant to protect characters in the needed situations. Remember when Spriggan's burst blocker saved it from bursting against Variant Disaster?  What a life saving ability. Remember when Limit Break The End was the perfect counter for that? Nah, that was plot armor.

See what I mean? Not saying that Lean's progression is anywhere near right, but he does have a few decent moments. Very few.

To protect characters???this series was never going to protect its characters since Cho-Z not only that maybe I can agree about Spriggan not bursting plot armor but at the same time that’s the beys gimmick so that’s a ridiculous way of saying plot armor not only that Shu can just have Spriggan hit the wall and activate the burst stoppers he made such an easy way to activate the gimmick but still lost bc we need a garbage character to win of course and for his debut yet Aiga lost his and it doesn’t take much effort to think of ways to activate it but clearly the writer just can’t think of anything to safe his life I don’t know what kind of moments Lean has but it’s pretty boring if you ask me
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:11 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: All Shu could have done is attacked him from above just like he did the last time he had plenty of battles and time to figure out a counter to his Limit Break Move Lucifer will get bursted in a heartbeat add some plot armor in then yea obviously he’s not bursting

Plot armor is a thing, but it is meant to protect characters in the needed situations. Remember when Spriggan's burst blocker saved it from bursting against Variant Disaster?  What a life saving ability. Remember when Limit Break The End was the perfect counter for that? Nah, that was plot armor.

It’s almost like Lain intentionally made Lucius The End to counter World Spryzen
Lane needs to calm his flare or like what Shu said he would be burned out
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:10 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  2:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: In Lean's defense, Limit Break The End was a pretty good counter to Spriggan, plus the fact that The End Wall activates after that, you got a deadly combo. It is true that the whole, attack from above stuff was kinda wack, but I would guess that Shu would just get defeated before he had the chance.

To protect characters???this series was never going to protect its characters since Cho-Z not only that maybe I can agree about Spriggan not bursting plot armor but at the same time that’s the beys gimmick so that’s a ridiculous way of saying plot armor not only that Shu can just have Spriggan hit the wall and activate the burst stoppers he made such an easy way to activate the gimmick but still lost bc we need a garbage character to win of course and for his debut yet Aiga lost his and it doesn’t take much effort to think of ways to activate it but clearly the writer just can’t think of anything to safe his life I don’t know what kind of moments Lean has but it’s pretty boring if you ask me
Thats the reason why I always suggest to watch subbed versions of the episode or have a basic understanding of Japanese before commenting on episodes.
 Lean made it a burst only match and shu specifically chose defense mode on spriggan to avoid bursting and adopted a defensive strategy, it would be completely off strategy if he decided to attack lucifer from above as that attack would not be that effective as compared to the attack mode. 

The way lean burst shu was logical and that is a way to avoid activate the burst stoppers. It made use of a concept called inertia in physics. The chassis and the layer momentarily slowed down by a lot. But due to inertia of motion of the disk, it kept on moving thus resulting in a burst.
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:23 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:10 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: To protect characters???this series was never going to protect its characters since Cho-Z not only that maybe I can agree about Spriggan not bursting plot armor but at the same time that’s the beys gimmick so that’s a ridiculous way of saying plot armor not only that Shu can just have Spriggan hit the wall and activate the burst stoppers he made such an easy way to activate the gimmick but still lost bc we need a garbage character to win of course and for his debut yet Aiga lost his and it doesn’t take much effort to think of ways to activate it but clearly the writer just can’t think of anything to safe his life I don’t know what kind of moments Lean has but it’s pretty boring if you ask me
Thats the reason why I always suggest to watch subbed versions of the episode or have a basic understanding of Japanese before commenting on episodes.
 Lean made it a burst only match and shu specifically chose defense mode on spriggan to avoid bursting and adopted a defensive strategy, it would be completely off strategy if he decided to attack lucifer from above as that attack would not be that effective as compared to the attack mode. 

The way lean burst shu was logical and that is a way to avoid activate the burst stoppers. It made use of a concept called inertia in physics. The chassis and the layer momentarily slowed down by a lot. But due to inertia of motion of the disk, it kept on moving thus resulting in a burst.

Wow he went on the defensive to avoid bursting yet he had the burst stopper gimmick to stop it from bursting permanently that was the stupidest logic I have ever heard from Shu the only way I can see why he chose that specific strategy was to make Lean’s flare shine brightly as he said in the episode which I can understand but going defense to stop Lean from bursting him is even more stupid then ever before I can also see how Lean bursted him someone pointed that out to me and I was definitely in the wrong and I was just being a dumb but doesn’t excuse how Shu can easily just make his bey unburstable himself especially in a tag team that would be even more sufficient but in a way Lucifer definitely has a way to ring it out
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  4:23 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Thats the reason why I always suggest to watch subbed versions of the episode or have a basic understanding of Japanese before commenting on episodes.

Wow he went on the defensive to avoid bursting yet he had the burst stopper gimmick to stop it from bursting permanently that was the stupidest logic I have ever heard from Shu the only way I can see why he chose that specific strategy was to make Lean’s flare shine brightly as he said in the episode which I can understand but going defense to stop Lean from bursting him is even more stupid then ever before I can also see how Lean bursted him someone pointed that out to me and I was definitely in the wrong and I was just being a dumb but doesn’t excuse how Shu can easily just make his bey unburstable himself especially in a tag team that would be even more sufficient but in a way Lucifer definitely has a way to ring it out

The burst BLOCKER does not stop it from bursting permanently, as it only works when an attack comes into contact with it. After seeing how Limit Break The End works once (as it is a smash counter), it wasn't such a bad idea to take extra defensive measures with him.

I know the burst blockers are part of Spriggan's gimmick, but the fact that it protected him is similar to how the 2D barrier protected Lean, except the latter was pretty overdone. Just saying that as an advertisement, having Spriggan defend against Variant Disaster was a smart move. Is it not possible to think that only the characters you don't like have plot armor? Trying to make a somewhat unbiased case here.

Anyway, Lucifer The End gimmick was a nice move on Lean's part, when it came to the battle. Also, thanks to Vtryuga I now see that there could have been a bit of strategy in making it a 'burst to win battle'.
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:38 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:00 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Wow he went on the defensive to avoid bursting yet he had the burst stopper gimmick to stop it from bursting permanently that was the stupidest logic I have ever heard from Shu the only way I can see why he chose that specific strategy was to make Lean’s flare shine brightly as he said in the episode which I can understand but going defense to stop Lean from bursting him is even more stupid then ever before I can also see how Lean bursted him someone pointed that out to me and I was definitely in the wrong and I was just being a dumb but doesn’t excuse how Shu can easily just make his bey unburstable himself especially in a tag team that would be even more sufficient but in a way Lucifer definitely has a way to ring it out

The burst BLOCKER does not stop it from bursting permanently, as it only works when an attack comes into contact with it. After seeing how Limit Break The End works once (as it is a smash counter), it wasn't such a bad idea to take extra defensive measures with him.

I know the burst blockers are part of Spriggan's gimmick, but the fact that it protected him is similar to how the 2D barrier protected Lean, except the latter was pretty overdone. Just saying that as an advertisement, having Spriggan defend against Variant Disaster was a smart move. Is it not possible to think that only the characters you don't like have plot armor? Trying to make a somewhat unbiased case here.

Anyway, Lucifer The End gimmick was a  nice move on Lean's part, when it came to the battle. Also, thanks to Vtryuga I now see that there could have been a bit of strategy in making it a 'burst to win battle'.

It does stop it from bursting PERMANENTLY bc theirs a part that stops the bey from clicking obviously so yes it cannot burst PERMANENTLY unless you can give me a reason how it can burst then theirs that but as of now it can not burst while those stoppers are in place it does not have to hit the bey to activate it Spriggan can just hit the wall and make itself unburstable it’s not to far fetched bc Valt easily popped his unburstable wings back out during the events in Cho-Z and characters I don’t like have plot armor??? look it’s either you think he has plot armor or not it’s your choice buddy so anyways yea Lucifer the end gimmick was a nice move I’ll give it up to Lean but either way what was Shu doing the last 10 or 11 battles he could have at least examined Lucifer while having 11 battles and it just seems he didn’t even care about winning the match I understand he wants to help Lean but he’s just a crybaby kid at this point I don’t need the show telling me about some new generation blader it’s happened every season it doesn’t have to remind me almost every episode
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:11 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:38 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The burst BLOCKER does not stop it from bursting permanently, as it only works when an attack comes into contact with it. After seeing how Limit Break The End works once (as it is a smash counter), it wasn't such a bad idea to take extra defensive measures with him.

Anyway, Lucifer The End gimmick was a  nice move on Lean's part, when it came to the battle. Also, thanks to Vtryuga I now see that there could have been a bit of strategy in making it a 'burst to win battle'.

It does stop it from bursting PERMANENTLY bc theirs a part that stops the bey from clicking obviously so yes it cannot burst PERMANENTLY unless you can give me a reason how it can burst then theirs that but as of now it can not burst while those stoppers are in place it does not have to hit the bey to activate it Spriggan can just hit the wall and make itself unburstable it’s not to far fetched bc Valt easily popped his unburstable wings back out during the events in Cho-Z and characters I don’t like have plot armor??? look it’s either you think he has plot armor or not it’s your choice buddy so anyways yea Lucifer the end gimmick was a nice move I’ll give it up to Lean but either way what was Shu doing the last 10 or 11 battles he could have at least examined Lucifer while having 11 battles and it just seems he didn’t even care about winning the match I understand he wants to help Lean but he’s just a crybaby kid at this point I don’t need the show telling me about some new generation blader it’s happened every season it doesn’t have to remind me almost every episode
It’s not permanent since the stoppers must be activated by the wings getting pushed in. Assuming the wings aren’t pushed in (which they weren’t), Spriggan is completely vulnerable to imploding.
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:11 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:38 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: The burst BLOCKER does not stop it from bursting permanently, as it only works when an attack comes into contact with it. After seeing how Limit Break The End works once (as it is a smash counter), it wasn't such a bad idea to take extra defensive measures with him.

Did you not just see what he wrote you CAN'T STAY UNBURSTABLE how lucifer won is simple he didnt hit the blade in stead he used the limit break to smash and burst him without hitting the blade

also i din't mean Smash as in spriggan got laid by lucifer but anyways yeah simple
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:11 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: It does stop it from bursting PERMANENTLY bc theirs a part that stops the bey from clicking obviously so yes it cannot burst PERMANENTLY unless you can give me a reason how it can burst then theirs that but as of now it can not burst while those stoppers are in place it does not have to hit the bey to activate it Spriggan can just hit the wall and make itself unburstable it’s not to far fetched bc Valt easily popped his unburstable wings back out during the events in Cho-Z and characters I don’t like have plot armor??? look it’s either you think he has plot armor or not it’s your choice buddy so anyways yea Lucifer the end gimmick was a nice move I’ll give it up to Lean but either way what was Shu doing the last 10 or 11 battles he could have at least examined Lucifer while having 11 battles and it just seems he didn’t even care about winning the match I understand he wants to help Lean but he’s just a crybaby kid at this point I don’t need the show telling me about some new generation blader it’s happened every season it doesn’t have to remind me almost every episode
It’s not permanent since the stoppers must be activated by the wings getting pushed in. Assuming the wings aren’t pushed in (which they weren’t), Spriggan is completely vulnerable to imploding.

That’s why I’m saying Shu could easily push them in himself he doesn’t have to hit the opponents Beyblade to activate it
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:27 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s not permanent since the stoppers must be activated by the wings getting pushed in. Assuming the wings aren’t pushed in (which they weren’t), Spriggan is completely vulnerable to imploding.

That’s why I’m saying Shu could easily push them in himself he doesn’t have to hit the opponents Beyblade to activate it
 Shu cannot put them in PERMANENTALY. the burst blockers are basically spring loaded which go in when pressed and then come out automatically. Its not like CHOZ spriggan which is more of a permanent blocker. watch this video for details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93FqWHqsCVo watch around 7 :50 mins
Shu was predicted to lose,but the new Lucifers special move was nice
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:27 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  6:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It’s not permanent since the stoppers must be activated by the wings getting pushed in. Assuming the wings aren’t pushed in (which they weren’t), Spriggan is completely vulnerable to imploding.

You really do not understand the World ring gimmick, but Lean did and he worked around it with Limit Break The End.
There is no point of debating how Shu lost or why he lost. If people wont understand let them be and just move on.