Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 25, 2020  3:23 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: WHY DID LANE BREAK A STADIUM!

He is mad because he defeated Shu and every other legend. As well as he wants someone to take on his flare.
He did it because he was mad that there were no longer any threatening or strong opponents for him to beat. I guess the stadium was the closest thing in range so he just gave it a go lol.
(Nov. 25, 2020  3:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
He did it because he was mad that there were no longer any threatening or strong opponents for him to beat. I guess the stadium was the closest thing in range so he just gave it a go lol.

Also dont forget about his flare!!!
Y'all explaining how Shu losing 1 battle absolutely destroys the series and makes the writing a dumpster fire as a whole
[Image: JGHNIHy.jpg]
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Y'all explaining how Shu losing 1 battle absolutely destroys the series and makes the writing a dumpster fire as a whole

lol
So, to be more accurate with Lean, he feels unsatisfied after beating all the legends and thinks that he has to increase his flare even more to fix it. This is most likely not the case, as this would not fit along beyblade' s themes. Probably just gonna make his flare shine like Hyuga and Hikaru, just like Shu has been trying to do all along.

Rip major character development. Predictable as usual it seems.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:26 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: So, to be more accurate with Lean, he feels unsatisfied after beating all the legends and thinks that he has to increase his flare even more to fix it. This is most likely not the case, as this would not fit along beyblade' s themes. Probably just gonna make his flare shine like Hyuga and Hikaru, just like Shu has been trying to do all along.

What? He wouldn't try to obtain more flare and then suddenly have it turn into good flare. Also, how would it not fit along with Beyblade's themes? Please present the evidence for your claims.
Doesn't take a genius to see it will most likely go this direction:
Lain is mad and frustrated due to wanting to grow his flare even more but beating everyone already. He is now angry and hostile, challenging anyone he comes across just to get a little more flare. This will scare off Harry, which will be the first sign he may be doing something wrong, but that thought is quickly overshadowed by wanting to gain more flare.

SPOILERS FOR NON ANIME CONTENT BELOW
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:35 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Doesn't take a genius to see it will most likely go this direction:
Lain is mad and frustrated due to wanting to grow his flare even more but beating everyone already. He is now angry and hostile, challenging anyone he comes across just to get a little more flare. This will scare off Harry, which will be the first sign he may be doing something wrong, but that thought is quickly overshadowed by wanting to gain more flare.

I'm not sure if Shu was ever a bad teacher to Lain, I think Lean's flare would've grown out of control no matter if Shu taught him or not. Unless he's been revealed to have been a bad teacher in the manga, I don't think Shu was necessarily a bad teacher in the anime, he just wanted to calm down Lean's flare.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:35 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Doesn't take a genius to see it will most likely go this direction:

I'm not sure if Shu was ever a bad teacher to Lain, I think Lean's flare would've grown out of control no matter if Shu taught him or not.  Unless he's been revealed to have been a bad teacher in the manga, I don't think Shu was necessarily a bad teacher in the anime, he just wanted to calm down Lean's flare.

He was revealed to be overly harsh to Lain in the manga, That's why I put spoilers for non anime content because the anime has not covered that aspect and has seemingly only main Lain look like the bad guy just cause. He hasn't straight up said it in the anime yet but he knows Lain took it really harshly and he thought he deserved all the mean comments because he was weak so he strived to be stronger and is using flare as a means to do that. So now Shu is trying to help Lain, and maybe also make his flare grow in a healthy way rather than it just to be rampaging about.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:44 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: I'm not sure if Shu was ever a bad teacher to Lain, I think Lean's flare would've grown out of control no matter if Shu taught him or not.  Unless he's been revealed to have been a bad teacher in the manga, I don't think Shu was necessarily a bad teacher in the anime, he just wanted to calm down Lean's flare.

He was revealed to be overly harsh to Lain in the manga, That's why I put spoilers for non anime content because the anime has not covered that aspect and has seemingly only main Lain look like the bad guy just cause. He hasn't straight up said it in the anime yet but he knows Lain took it really harshly and he thought he deserved all the mean comments because he was weak so he strived to be stronger and is using flare as a means to do that. So now Shu is trying to help Lain, and maybe also make his flare grow in a healthy way rather than it just to be rampaging about.

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation. It makes sense now.
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:26 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: So, to be more accurate with Lean, he feels unsatisfied after beating all the legends and thinks that he has to increase his flare even more to fix it. This is most likely not the case, as this would not fit along beyblade' s themes. Probably just gonna make his flare shine like Hyuga and Hikaru, just like Shu has been trying to do all along.

What? He wouldn't try to obtain more flare and then suddenly have it turn into good flare. Also, how would it not fit along with Beyblade's themes? Please present the evidence for your claims.

Beyblade is all about friendship and being shining rays of inspiration, and stuff like that. Lean's dark flare does not encompass that part of Beyblade yet. It also seems like you don't really understand, but we all know that his flare is going to become good after he loses to the brothers. All this talk and action about it is leading up to it, seeming like Lean's reviving moment.
(Nov. 26, 2020  12:52 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Y'all explaining how Shu losing 1 battle absolutely destroys the series and makes the writing a dumpster fire as a whole
The same could be said about Lane Vs Valt. But im not crossing that line.
Shu,Valt,Aiga have all been defeated now.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:14 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Shu,Valt,Aiga have all been defeated now.

Free, Lui, Sisco, Drum too. The only one who survived Lane's destruction is the amazing Rantaro.
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  4:30 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What? He wouldn't try to obtain more flare and then suddenly have it turn into good flare. Also, how would it not fit along with Beyblade's themes? Please present the evidence for your claims.

Beyblade is all about friendship and being shining rays of inspiration, and stuff like that. Lean's dark flare does not encompass that part of Beyblade yet. It also seems like you don't really understand, but we all know that his flare is going to become good after he loses to the brothers. All this talk and action about it is leading up to it, seeming like Lean's reviving moment.

Non every single season is about that. Also if dark flare is out of place why ever have it in the first place?
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Beyblade is all about friendship and being shining rays of inspiration, and stuff like that. Lean's dark flare does not encompass that part of Beyblade yet. It also seems like you don't really understand, but we all know that his flare is going to become good after he loses to the brothers. All this talk and action about it is leading up to it, seeming like Lean's reviving moment.

Non every single season is about that. Also if dark flare is out of place why ever have it in the first place?

Then why is Shu trying so hard to make Lean's flare shine? Just some random hobby? No, he's trying to prevent what happened to him as Red Eye, as Lean seems to be going on a similar crash and burn path.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:14 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Shu,Valt,Aiga have all been defeated now.

Free, Lui, Sisco, Drum too. The only one who survived Lane's destruction is the amazing Rantaro.

Yep lol
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:50 AM)g2_ Wrote:

I think Hikaru too since he battled Lane only once with Aiga and "won" but he's not a legend ig.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Free, Lui, Sisco, Drum too. The only one who survived Lane's destruction is the amazing Rantaro.

I think Hikaru too since he battled Lane only once with Aiga and "won" but he's not a legend ig.

*cough* Episode 30 *cough*
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:50 AM)g2_ Wrote: Free, Lui, Sisco, Drum too. The only one who survived Lane's destruction is the amazing Rantaro.

Lane destroyed King Helios in episode 30.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:55 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: I think Hikaru too since he battled Lane only once with Aiga and "won" but he's not a legend ig.

*cough* Episode 30 *cough*

I don't know why, but I completely forgot about that haha.