BIG SALE on BB-105, ANUBIS, BBP-01, SOL BLAZE, CHAMPION SET, BAKUSHIN SUSANOW

BIG SALE on BB-105, ANUBIS, BBP-01, SOL BLAZE, CHAMPION SET, BAKUSHIN SUSANOW 90WF start on next week, and the BIG SALE PRICES will list here on next week, and i BELIEVED that you will say GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!!! anyway, please keep checking here, thanks! Joyful_3
Awesome! I cant wait!.I might get something from you.
nice cant wait Smile
Woh. Thanks dimsum2u!
Wow dimsum can't wait to see the prices, but like Control_ said what do you mean by "Champion Set" ?
I believe what he meant possibly was the Ultimate Blader Set (the one with Blitz, ect.) Joyful_3 Can't wait to see the prices on the Bakushin!
I am very interested in that bakushin, I will keep looking
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:32 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I believe what he meant possibly was the Ultimate Blader Set (the one with Blitz, ect.) Joyful_3 Can't wait to see the prices on the Bakushin!

He probably is referring to the 3 different sets of (Galaxy Pegasis gold/silver/bronze)
really excited for this looking forward to it :]
thanks all! i got some of BIG SALE items in my hands right now, and i will go to open a new post for each items, included pictures and the BIG SALE price, so please go to check it and leave me message to take order, thanks!

*** Galaxy Pegasis gold/silver/bronze is COMING !!!! ^__^
Great. Now I REALLY have to convince my dad into buying me these things. dimsum, you're the BEST, really. Any idea when this will end? And I look forward to the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Galaxy Pegasis!
(Sep. 21, 2011  11:12 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote: Great. Now I REALLY have to convince my dad into buying me these things. dimsum, you're the BEST, really. Any idea when this will end? And I look forward to the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Galaxy Pegasis!

sorry friend, i really don't know when will be ended, because some of items almost clear, so maybe it will stop in anytime!! and i think i will get set of PEGASIS GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE very soon., so please keep checking my post, thanks!