[Product]  B-33 BeyStadium Standard Type Black

Well, exactly the BeyStadium Standard Type but with a black floor, for around 1500 yen. It will be released on February 22nd 2016, just to make our purchase of a transparent or opaque white stadium completely obsolete hah. At least, I would prefer seeing a black stadium floor in most videos ...

[Image: 8dQIKpM.png]

It comes with the wider and taller barrier cover that was also used in the WHF 2016 Tokumei red BeyStadium.
This is one of those situations where I know I'm being taken advantage of but I just don't care
YEAHHHHHHH!
I'm so happy for December releases because they're always around my birthday and Christmas.

Brad and I are so close to having the same birthday too. Oh whale, Brad Day can be Zane/Brad Day to make up for it right?:-(

Awkward moment this is actually released in February. Dammit.
Perfect, I am in the market for a new stadium anyway. Mine is getting pretty beat up. Definitely just gonna wait for this now. I hope the black floor is as grippy as the white one. The black "Burst Stadium" seems a little less grippy. I also haven't really used it much yet so it's hard to say for sure.
(Oct. 28, 2015  4:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is one of those situations where I know I'm being taken advantage of but I just don't care

It's not often that my thoughts are exactly mirrored by another person

But seriously, it's going to take a lot of self restraint to tell myself that I won't need this one...

(Oct. 28, 2015  6:07 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Perfect, I am in the market for a new stadium anyway. Mine is getting pretty beat up. Definitely just gonna wait for this now. I hope the black floor is as grippy as the white one. The black "Burst Stadium" seems a little less grippy. I also haven't really used it much yet so it's hard to say for sure.

I wouldn't worry, it would be ridiculous if they changed the material on the standard Beystadium. That would cause a riot haha.
Hmm, lovely. may just purchase it because of multi-color diversity.
Well, I will buy this, it's black and also visible, so I like it and maybe no one will step on it lol
(Oct. 28, 2015  1:43 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Well, I will buy this, it's black and also visible, so I like it and maybe no one will step on it lol

That's what I hated the most about the old one. Solid colors make things more visible.
Cool! Glad this is a regular release, unlike the black Attack Stadium from from BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set during MFB.
This really appears to have the taller barrier like on the red Tokumei BeyStadium from the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter :

The attachments seem to be blue, which does not really fit with black ...
(Feb. 11, 2016  8:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This really appears to have the taller barrier like on the red Tokumei BeyStadium from the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter :

Need to get the black clips from the red stadium. 8)

Good to see they're carrying this new design forward.
Hey,
Black Stadium would be really Good. By the way will they be supplying a Carrying Bag with like they did with the Red one from WHF 2016 it pretty much seems like the red one.
Colorful Burst Beys and this Black Stadium would really look Beautiful.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
There is no indication that this comes with a bag, so probably not.
(Feb. 11, 2016  8:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2016  8:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This really appears to have the taller barrier like on the red Tokumei BeyStadium from the World Hobby Fair 2016 Winter :

Need to get the black clips from the red stadium. 8)

Good to see they're carrying this new design forward.

It will be hard to see in dark. beyhahaha
Disappointed by the lack of a smoke tinted lid.
(Feb. 13, 2016  3:39 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Disappointed by the lack of a smoke tinted lid.

Not sure why anyone would want the barrier to obscure the action any more than it already does.
I wouldn't want much colour to it, just enough to add some visual interest to what is currently probably the least exciting colour of a stadium we've seen atleast 3 other versions of. Besides, smoke tint would looks great on the red stadium and thus promote multiple purchases maybe. Giving them all the same lid makes less sense for marketing.
The least exciting ? Yo, you have got to give smooth, clean black a lot more respect hahah. Some of us almost live for that colour.
I don't want the stadium to have any visual interest beyond looking cool and sleek. Anything that would interfere with functionality (such as dimming the action by any amount more than necessary) isn't desirable to me. But I can respect the perspective Smile

I wish they had used totally clear clips, think it would've looked nice and futuristic.
This is confirmed to come with the wider and taller stadium cover, apparently for easier shooting.
(Feb. 13, 2016  8:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I wish they had used totally clear clips, think it would've looked nice and futuristic.

Would definitely be better than the supposed blue we're getting. Silver or gold may also have looked good there though.
(Feb. 14, 2016  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: This is confirmed to come with the wider and taller stadium cover, apparently for easier shooting.

Wow, so they're acknowledging the change? Glad to see they're still iterating on the BeyStadium. But uh, more iteration on the BeyLauncher would be nice ...
They are, although I do not know if they would go as far as adding it on the packaging as a new feature. That might be acknowledging a mistake too much hah.