Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Thanks! Dreamborn had one up for sale but I had missed the chance of getting it.
Just straighten your winder and it should be fine.
How can I clean my stadium and make it shiny
Wipe it with a towel and windex?
Hey Is there a difference in the tip between jape and korean version of the cs Ray unicorno tip cuz my sharp tip in the rubber tip tend to stick out less.......
No there is no difference, the plastic tip is only supposed to stick out the tinniest bit or else it cannot grip onto the rubber.

EDIT: What specific parts do you use to test the minute mold of Virgo ? Or can you just use anything ?
(Oct. 16, 2010  5:19 AM)blah Wrote: EDIT: What specific parts do you use to test the minute mold of Virgo ? Or can you just use anything ?

Virgo 100/145WD/SD will do.
(Oct. 16, 2010  5:24 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Virgo 100/145WD/SD will do.
The original tests for the Virgo mold were done with DF145D though...
The results should be more reliable if you use the same parts.
can someone please do a review on the CS tip of a ray unicorno
(Oct. 16, 2010  5:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: can someone please do a review on the CS tip of a ray unicorno

This should be posted here
Hi
can you guys please tell me if galaxy pegasus W105R2F is better than storm pegasus 105RF?
thanks
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:20 AM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: Hi
can you guys please tell me if galaxy pegasus W105R2F is better than storm pegasus 105RF?
thanks

The Storm Metal wheel is better then Galaxy for attack. I'm not too sure about the track and bottom, but apparently R2F is faster/stronger then RF (Known to be too fast at times).
nah its dark blue but because of how i look it reminds me of a blue/purple mix plus it had hakaru on the hasbro box
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:37 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  10:20 AM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: Hi
thanks

The Storm Metal wheel is better then Galaxy for attack. I'm not too sure about the track and bottom, but apparently R2F is faster/stronger then RF (Known to be too fast at times).

storm is actualy better for attack than galaxy?!?! how so? and does Galaxy have any real use for any type? or is it worse than Cyber?

i looked at the HMS articles, which didnt help because they are obsolete, so i will ask the following

1)what is the difference between TT's HMS and Hasbro's HMS? i want to know if one used more durable materials, weight changes, name changes, color changes of anything at all, ripcord lengths, etc
2) more specififcly, did the hasbro HMS blades come with stronger bit protector molds than TT's? (no mold one, only 2 or 3)
3) Finnaly, we all know that Hasbro only released some of the HMS blades because the line was cancelled quickly. what HMS blades did Hasbro not get to
release?

thanks in advance
(Oct. 16, 2010  12:26 PM)Leonwind Wrote: storm is actualy better for attack than galaxy?!?! how so? and does Galaxy have any real use for any type? or is it worse than Cyber?

i looked at the HMS articles, which didnt help because they are obsolete, so i will ask the following

1)what is the difference between TT's HMS and Hasbro's HMS? i want to know if one used more durable materials, weight changes, name changes, color changes of anything at all, ripcord lengths, etc
2) more specififcly, did the hasbro HMS blades come with stronger bit protector molds than TT's? (no mold one, only 2 or 3)
3) Finnaly, we all know that Hasbro only released some of the HMS blades because the line was cancelled quickly. what HMS blades did Hasbro not get to
release?

thanks in advance
No real test has shown Galaxy being good or useful from what I found in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

I can answer at least one of your questions, hah : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-List-of-...r-released

Also, considering people's reaction to Hasbro's Beyblade Metal Fusion and the differences in weights of some parts, I do think even then Hasbro was using stronger material. If there were name changes, you can probably find them somewhere on this board, on Beywiki or on some other Beyblade fansite.
I came to the wonderful realization that the wolf clear wheel is good for something, I was using a Flame Bull DF145 SD vs a Rock Leone C145 WB, I knew that rock had lots of recoil and when ever flame hit there was just a loud tink sound so I put a wolf clear wheel on it, when I went at them again it totally dampened the sound and there was no more annoying loud sound, Is it possible that Wolf can absorb some attacks and lower the recoil a little bit?
Perhaps, but the goal of putting a Bull Clear Wheel on Flame is to aid its Stamina. If Wolf does not do better, then Bull has to be used for optimal performance. Moreover, the Rock Leone C145WB is not the best Defense combination.
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps, but the goal of putting a Bull Clear Wheel on Flame is to aid its Stamina. If Wolf does not do better, then Bull has to be used for optimal performance. Moreover, the Rock Leone C145WB is not the best Defense combination.
Hmmm so would it be better to try this combo with an attack type? Oh and if You wanted to add more attack power to MF LLdrago 100 could u put and R^2F?
in a battle who would win ray unicorn or l drago
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:26 PM)inferno_180 Wrote: in a battle who would win ray unicorn or l drago
Why do you keep wanting to battle two uncustomized Beyblades ... Nobody does that at tournaments.
No. Clear wheels make very little difference to attack types. Also just add RF/R2F to that and it's a top tier combo.
(Oct. 16, 2010  3:26 PM)inferno_180 Wrote: in a battle who would win ray unicorn or l drago
Depends which L Drago there are three
L Drago
Lightining L drago
Meteo L Drago
Whenever I type in beybladebattles.com on the address bar this is what it says:

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

(Oct. 16, 2010  3:39 PM)Ekclips Wrote: Whenever I type in beybladebattles.com on the address bar this is what it says:

You don't have permission to access / on this server.