Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 19, 2017  7:06 PM)Starorion Wrote: How much is a orange string launcher worth its mint handle isn't broken and it's hasbro

On eBay you could easily get forty dollars or more for it.
(Mar. 17, 2017  12:41 PM)Angry Face Wrote: That's from Hasbro's Legends Storm Pegasus. None of their Beyblade Legends series releases came with stickers; instead, all of their Facebolt and Clear Wheel decals were painted/printed directly onto the plastic.

Thanks for the help man
Can i make a tournoment even if i am not a in the orogonzen
(Mar. 20, 2017  3:36 AM)Wallbreaker177 Wrote: Can i make a tournoment even if i am not a in the orogonzen

All people who propose tournaments and host one become Organizers on day one hah. So yes, you need to have the experience on this site and the knowledge that being an Organizer requires before you can host an event under the name of the World Beyblade Organization.
What are the dimensions of the burst layers? where they connect to the driver and disc.
(Mar. 20, 2017  4:30 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What are the dimensions of the burst layers? where they connect to the driver and disc.

Don't you have some yourself? I mean, Discs are not all of the same width, but generally I would say that the dimension you seem to be asking for is the length from one prong to the other on the Discs, no?
(Mar. 20, 2017  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Don't you have some yourself? I mean, Discs are not all of the same width, but generally I would say that the dimension you seem to be asking for is the length from one prong to the other on the Discs, no?

No I don't have the dimensions. Yes, i guess it would be the edge of one prong to the other.
(Mar. 20, 2017  4:30 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What are the dimensions of the burst layers? where they connect to the driver and disc.

This is probably far more than you were asking for, but for anyone interested I've measured out all the relevant information for making your own custom Layers. Here's a specs sheet: Google Drive

EDIT: By the way, this is for Takara Layers only, I haven't tried measuring Hasbro yet.
What's the name of the special MFB Defense tip that's made of a special material?
(Mar. 20, 2017  4:22 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What's the name of the special MFB Defense tip that's made of a special material?

PD, Polish Defense.
(Mar. 20, 2017  4:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: PD, Polish Defense.

Thanks.
Will there be a season 2 of beyblade, and if so when will it be released?
(Mar. 20, 2017  4:46 PM)Hain Wrote: Will there be a season 2 of beyblade, and if so when will it be released?

Well, the God series is basically the 2nd season. It'll start in April.
(Mar. 20, 2017  5:25 PM)Mage Wrote: Well, the God series is basically the 2nd season. It'll start in April.

Which characters will be in the 2nd season?
(Mar. 20, 2017  5:39 PM)Hain Wrote: Which characters will be in the 2nd season?

Look at the topics in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum, posters were shown there featuring all the characters of the second season, for both the anime and the manga.
What type is Baldur Bumper Bite?
(Mar. 20, 2017  7:48 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What type is Baldur Bumper Bite?

Defense.
(Mar. 20, 2017  7:50 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Defense.

Thanks. What about Exceed Evil-Eye Wing Needle?

Also, Mad Minoboros Oval Quake?
(Mar. 20, 2017  8:00 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Thanks. What about Exceed Evil-Eye Wing Needle?

Also, Mad Minoboros Oval Quake?

Defense and Attack, respectively.
(Mar. 20, 2017  9:41 PM)Superblader21 Wrote: how many beyblades  in beyblade burst

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...t_products
why aren't there any new episodes of beyblade burst being SUBBED its been stuck at 46 for weeks i see new episodes being released in japan but why no more subs.
(Mar. 20, 2017  10:23 PM)miyamu senpai Wrote: why aren't there any new episodes of beyblade burst being SUBBED its been stuck at 46 for weeks i see new episodes being released in japan but why no more subs.

The episodes are being fan subbed by the Hoshi-no-Yume team who were just formed last April so its gonna take some time for them to sub the episodes unlike if they were being professionally subbed by like funimation or something. also if I recall correctly the last couple times the episodes got subbed we got like 3 or 4 episode at one time so maybe the team is trying to get the final couple done so they can release them all at once.
(Mar. 20, 2017  11:42 PM)AnimefanX Wrote: The episodes are being fan subbed by the Hoshi-no-Yume team who were just formed last April so its gonna take some time for them to sub the episodes unlike if they were being professionally subbed by like funimation or something. also if I recall correctly the last couple times the episodes got subbed we got like 3 or 4 episode at one time so maybe the team is trying to get the final couple done so they can release them all at onthen 
then how are you watching the episodes