Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Quote:Is there an up to date list of what beys I should buy if I want to get into MFB competitively (Limited Format please)

Here is the banlist:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...-5-9-20-16

And here is the Competitive Customs list:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...Discussion
Hey , I'm a big bey blade fan . I'm searching for Black Dranzer ! Where can I purchase it from .
Either Ebay or Amazon are your best bet's but the one on amazon that's brand new is stupidly high at $6,999.99 and the seller is new so I wouldn't trust them anyway. but on ebay there are some used ones and every now and then you'll see a new one. for used price ranges from like $30 - $100 + and new its normally $200 - $300 +. Unfortunately black dranzer is a very expensive bey and getting one in good condition isn't gonna be cheap.

Probability is low but maybe some in the WBO would be willing to sell you one for a decent price.
How to win in a "rare bey get battle", is there some kind of strategy or it's completely random?
(Mar. 24, 2017  7:39 PM)AnimefanX Wrote: Either Ebay or Amazon are your best bet's but the one on amazon that's brand new is stupidly high at $6,999.99 and the seller is new so I wouldn't trust them anyway. but on ebay there are some used ones and every now and then you'll see a new one. for used price ranges from like $30 - $100 + and new its normally $200 - $300 +. Unfortunately black dranzer is a very expensive bey and getting one in good condition isn't gonna be cheap.

Probability is low but maybe some in the WBO would be willing to sell you one for a decent price.

Actually I sold one in a lot recently for £60 mint condition with like 8 other beys. I think if we search thorough enough we can find a sweet deal.
(Mar. 24, 2017  10:19 PM)JacksonFaller Wrote: How to win in a "rare bey get battle", is there some kind of strategy or it's completely random?

It's completely random
Are there any sellers who sell hasbro beyblade burst and are willing to ship to India?
Looking for any Beyblade burst fan in Durham region to set up monthly tournament

If anyone is interested and lives in the area let me know
(Mar. 25, 2017  4:50 PM)Zerro Wrote: Looking for any Beyblade burst fan in Durham region to set up monthly tournament

If anyone is interested and lives in the area let me know

I think you should make a tournament interest thread
(Mar. 24, 2017  7:39 PM)AnimefanX Wrote: Either Ebay or Amazon are your best bet's but the one on amazon that's brand new is stupidly high at $6,999.99 and the seller is new so I wouldn't trust them anyway. but on ebay there are some used ones and every now and then you'll see a new one. for used price ranges from like $30 - $100 + and new its normally $200 - $300 +. Unfortunately black dranzer is a very expensive bey and getting one in good condition isn't gonna be cheap.

Thanks for your reply . I'll try to search for a deal at eBay.
Any tournaments organised in Delhi, India , please let me know .
Is there going to be a beyblade tournament in Brisbane or Gold Coast at all I'm really keen on one to happen this year
(Mar. 26, 2017  1:04 AM)Doni87 Wrote: Is there going to be a beyblade tournament in Brisbane or Gold Coast at all I'm really keen on one to happen this year

WBO tournamnets are fan run so it is up to that community to organise a tournament
Does anybody have a galaxy pegasus sticker sheet scan?
are there any good beyblade collectors who can help me collect all the metal beyblades
(Mar. 26, 2017  6:05 AM)BBG Gingka Wrote: Does anybody have a galaxy pegasus sticker sheet scan?

There's a sticker sheet scans thread.

(Mar. 26, 2017  6:29 PM)nomotheblader Wrote: are there any good beyblade collectors who can help me collect all the metal beyblades

Good collectors yes but not all are on the wbo and as far as collecting metal saga goes though I'm not a huge collector, there are a few others here selling them etc.
Are the upper wing of the god valkyrie made with a softer plastic than the lower wing?
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:39 PM)Aronno Wrote: Are the upper wing of the god valkyrie made with a softer plastic than the lower wing?

Well, it might be
But, the plastic is more or less the same just a different color
What Disc is better for competitive combos Heavy or Gravity?
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:01 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What Disc is better for competitive combos Heavy or Gravity?

People seem to prefer Gravity for some reason, but honestly it probably just depends on that random harmony between parts... You test your combinations with Heavy and with Gravity and see what works better for you personally.
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:01 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: What Disc is better for competitive combos Heavy or Gravity?

Worth considering is this testing by Wombat as well: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-A...pid1363071
One of my WDs is acting like an Orbit on steroids, Is it still legal to use?
(Mar. 27, 2017  8:01 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: One of my WDs is acting like an Orbit on steroids, Is it still legal to use?

If you mean its acting aggressive then no as it is not it's normal movement pattern
(Mar. 26, 2017  7:25 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: There's a sticker sheet scans thread

The scan in that thread dosent work
(Mar. 27, 2017  8:01 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: One of my WDs is acting like an Orbit on steroids, Is it still legal to use?

Hey, at least you can start making it into GF
now XD
is Deathscyther still the best raw stamina layer, or is D2 better?
which combo has better stamina DHD or DHR?