Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 27, 2011  8:21 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: MF-H is metal Face Heavy, where its a gram heavier than MF-M. MF-M is the metal face you may know that came with the Beyblade video game for hasbro.

No it didn't.
MF-1 came with the limited edition beys that came with th game.
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: MF-1 came with the limited edition beys that came with th game.

Just a Metal Face (MF).
MF-1, generally referred to as MF, is the MF that came before MF-2. I have never seen it called MF-M before.
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:01 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: MF-1 came with the limited edition beys that came with th game.

What you incorrectly call MF-1 is just simply refered to as MF
But there is no such thing as 'MF-1'.

-Metal Face

-Metal Face Custom Ver. (MF-Feather, MF-Middle, MF-Light, MF-Heavy in order of weights)

Don't call it your own made up names.
How much is an original color appolon worth and who would have one
Custom Version says "MF-2" on it, therefore the previous one is MF-1. It's not so much a made up name as simple logic.
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:25 PM)beyavenger Wrote: How much is an original color appolon worth and who would have one

"Purchase Consultation" topic in the Beyblade Marketplace Forum

-----------
Dracomageat- you made that name up, it's not the real name. The Custom Version isn't even called "MF2", it just says that on it.
what is the best attack bey uncustomized
IMO, Ray Unicorno. Ray has proven itself to be a very worthy attack wheel, and CS is a tier 1 part for attack.

Blitz Unicorno is also a very good buy. I highly reccomend you get the Strongest Blader Set (I need to get it myself)
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:27 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Dracomageat- you made that name up, it's not the real name. The Custom Version isn't even called "MF2", it just says that on it.

It says "MF-2" not "MF2", the dash is just rather small.
And if I can't trust the name it gives itself then what can I trust?
Is the Ripgauge launcher more powerful than the ripcord launcher
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:53 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:27 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Dracomageat- you made that name up, it's not the real name. The Custom Version isn't even called "MF2", it just says that on it.

I just looked and the - isn't even there... The 2 is almost touching the F.

Look, the name isn't MF2.
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:01 PM)dragonbooster Wrote: Is the Ripgauge launcher more powerful than the ripcord launcher

No....

How do you turn on the Driger Electronic Shooter?
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:53 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

I cannot believe you are having a conversation about this...the face reads "MF2" Why is this such an issue for you? More importantly, what the hell does it matter if there is a dash or not? If you want to read up more about the MF2 series (learn about MF-H, MF-F, etc) then go to those topics. Otherwise, just end this pointless conversation already.
Can you guys take this discussion to PMs? It's derailing the thread. :\
dri-GER: if memory serves me, you either push the on button, or you use the ripcord to turn it on. Which reminds me...

Since I never actualy got to own one, in addition to the game on the launcher, do the digital launchers (Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger) launch real beys too, or is it just a game?
You put batteries in it.
And it's a game that can measure your "launching power" and it can read bitchips with certain indentions on the bottom of them, for example, a Dranzer F bitchip. You would then have in this "database" of certain beys to look at on the oh so tiny screen, some beys to look at, and I believe stats as well.
Btw, about the RGl, it's a 50/50 shot with it, there are good ones, that do get some better solo times than the beylauncher, and then there's the other half that scrapes the winder like crazy, like mine.
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: dri-GER: if memory serves me, you either push the on button, or you use the ripcord to turn it on. Which reminds me...

Since I never actualy got to own one, in addition to the game on the launcher, do the digital launchers (Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger) launch real beys too, or is it just a game?

They launch real beys.
There is no Draciel Version of it
Where can I find images of the original random booster boxes for the plastic generation? I'm looking to sell mine on eBay and I wanted to not take a picture of the ones I have, but rather, use the stock image.
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:27 PM)DRI-GER Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:22 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: dri-GER: if memory serves me, you either push the on button, or you use the ripcord to turn it on. Which reminds me...

They launch real beys.

No...Draciel???Crying But why....was a Draciel version planned but just unreleased? Or did Hasbro forget about the coolest turtle ever...

Well that is good to hear. It makes me mad though. I remember taking a trip to TRU a long time ago to get some new beybaldes. While I was there, I saw these digital launchers, and i just had to have them, but my mom kept telling me "It is just a game, it isn't a real launcher." Then, she got someone who worked in the store to tell me the exact same thing. In the end, she convinced me not to get one. They lied to me! =(

(Aug. 27, 2011  10:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Where can I find images of the original random booster boxes for the plastic generation? I'm looking to sell mine on eBay and I wanted to not take a picture of the ones I have, but rather, use the stock image.

If you want my opnion, use origianl pictures anyway. Why? because when you see someone use a stock photo when they are selling something, they can second guess themselves and say "Does this person even own the item?' of course, if you have good crediability then you are fine.

As for pictures, i did a quick search, the only images I could find were from other sellers, which, IMO, wouldn't be a good idea to use.lol
IIRC they did a whole bunch of things that all had three versions, a Dragoon, a Driger and a Dranzer.
I have no idea why they shunned Draciel so much but they did and the repeat nature of it suggests that they never had any plans to do otherwise.
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:34 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:27 PM)DRI-GER Wrote:

They launch real beys.

No...Draciel???Crying But why....was a Draciel version planned but just unreleased? Or did Hasbro forget about the coolest turtle ever...

Well that is good to hear. It makes me mad though. I remember taking a trip to TRU a long time ago to get some new beybaldes. While I was there, I saw these digital launchers, and i just had to have them, but my mom kept telling me "It is just a game, it isn't a real launcher." Then, she got someone who worked in the store to tell me the exact same thing. In the end, she convinced me not to get one. They lied to me! =(

(Aug. 27, 2011  10:28 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Where can I find images of the original random booster boxes for the plastic generation? I'm looking to sell mine on eBay and I wanted to not take a picture of the ones I have, but rather, use the stock image.

If you want my opnion, use origianl pictures anyway. Why? because when you see someone use a stock photo when they are selling something, they can second guess themselves and say "Does this person even own the item?' of course, if you have good crediability then you are fine.

As for pictures, i did a quick search, the only images I could find were from other sellers, which, IMO, wouldn't be a good idea to use.lol
Only I didn't ask for your opinion, I asked for images. Uncertain If I didn't have the item, why would I sell it and risk getting negative feedback?

Yes, it would be of fine use to me as long as they don't have a water mark on it.