zero g with echoes of hell!!

Hey guys i just joined today!Im so happy that i found about wbo.I cant wait for my first tourney.
hello and welcome to the wbo and have fun where do you live.there might some bladers around there hae fun yeah and read the pm sent to you by kai-v and try not to get warned.
So you like Zero-G ? What is your favourite part about it ?
Didn't we already have another member on here who used to be named echoes of hell?...
This guy.

If it's not the same person, then I'm sorry for getting suspicious, but it seems to fit a little too well. I'd just like to check to make sure.
It was me http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action...huid=65823. That guy is my neighbour. He loves the synchrom parts but he doesnt buy them. Anyways, WELCOME TO THE WBO!!!
Nice for you to have given up your username for him. Welcome.
That guy got my bronze face and bey points for my user name!
Welcome to the WBO!
Enjoy
Welcome!enjoy your stay
Make sure to read the posting rules before posting
welcome hope you enjoy here read the pm sent by kai-v and try not to get warned as much as possible!Smile
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:40 PM)wishwere Wrote: welcome hope you enjoy here read the pm sent by kai-v and try not to get warned as much as possible!Smile

Thats just what prandizv123 said. U might be warned for posting like that.
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:45 PM)n0.oNe Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:40 PM)wishwere Wrote: welcome hope you enjoy here read the pm sent by kai-v and try not to get warned as much as possible!Smile

Thats just what prandizv123 said. U might be warned for posting like that.

ok sorry......