your worst blades ever

my worst blades would be my old wing defenser draggon v2 flash leopard 2 makendo my japaneese takara trypio and master driger
Dragoon V2 is really useful ...
I think this is a stupid question i think every beyblade has anythink you can use good.

But i don't like Metal Driger Engine gear i bought it because i think he ruled but he isn't very good....
Takara Metal Driger has a very useful part.
I have it from Hasbro... and i don't like it xD But it's possible that it have good parts but i'm not able to test it because i haven't got a launcher.

But at the time i got one i test it Grin
the only thing good bout dragoon V2 is its weight disc(magnetic)and its attack ring
taru678 Wrote:the only thing good bout dragoon V2 is its weight disc(magnetic)and its attack ring

Dragoon V2's AR is not so good. Its BB is the most useful part. You can place the SG of Wolborg, Wolborg 2, and Burning Kerberous in it.
the best dragoon is Dragoon V the 1st one releashed not the one with out the MG core
taru678 Wrote:the best dragoon is Dragoon V the 1st one releashed not the one with out the MG core

Dear god no.
I think the best dragoon would be Dragoon MS/MSUV
Def not V.
taru678 Wrote:the best dragoon is Dragoon V the 1st one releashed not the one with out the MG core

Both don't have the MG core... One has an MG tip... and the other is an RC so which one were you talking about? and yeah Dragoon V2 is a pretty good beyblade.
ya thaz wat i ment it has a mg thing in the tip Tired and they released a BBA championship series featuring Dragoon V and it didnt have the MG and Dragoon V2 is horrible
Ryuki Wrote:

Dear god no.
I think the best dragoon would be Dragoon MS/MSUV
Def not V.
my Dragoon MS tip wore down now it sux so im not countin that one
wyborg ish good well kinda good u just have to use a longer ripcord
taru678 Wrote:wyborg ish good well kinda good u just have to use a longer ripcord

Any Beyblade gets better with a longer cord... Wyborg is horrible. Dragoon V2 is better than Dragoon V. It's most useful part is the BB, but uncustomized it's terrible. Your Dragoon MS sucks since oyu worn it down yourself, but that doesn't mean it's a bad Beyblade.
ya i kno i prefer a combination blade over a dragoon i hate dragoons
Taru678, you have a lot to learn.

Dragoon V2 is good because its base has great use. It's the only way to use the tip of Wolborg and Wolborg 2 in conjunction with Support Parts. It is the best plastic Dragoon IMO (Dragoon S is also good for its BB). Dragoon V has no use whatsoever.

Wyborg is terrible, even with a long winder.
o r we talkin bout hasbro or takara blades?
taru678 Wrote:ya i kno i prefer a combination blade over a dragoon i hate dragoons

What are you talking about?
taru678 Wrote:o r we talkin bout hasbro or takara blades?

The Beyblades you listed are the same in either both Hasbro or Takara.
umm im talkin bout their types (exp,draciel =defence driger= endurance dragoon=attack dranzer=combination(or some might say balance)
taru678 Wrote:umm im talkin bout their types (exp,draciel =defence driger= endurance dragoon=attack dranzer=combination(or some might say balance)

And that's still wrong Driger is not endurance (okay it can be argued S and F are with how Driger F performs at the end of a battle and the biggest use/highest value for Tiger Defense), but have you seen a Driger MS or G perform? Or V for that matter (I hate V honestly it's the worst of the lot) I have no idea about V2 I don't own one.

and unless it's HMS I really don't think being a purest about beyblades (not customizing them or seeing their value for customizing) is right.
taru678 Wrote:umm im talkin bout their types (exp,draciel =defence driger= endurance dragoon=attack dranzer=combination(or some might say balance)

I still don't get where you're trying to go with this...
i like balance combination types beter than attack
You think about Beyblade in too simple terms. It is not a game of rock-paper-scissors.