your favorite WBO member

(Nov. 10, 2010  3:29 AM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Kai-V. She normally puts something funny on a useless thread, then closes it.

EDIT: Hey! This was that formally awkward thread about on-board crushes O.o

Not really on mine......but I do like Kai-V and she kinda scares me ish
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:10 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Haha, my favorite members are Kai-V and the mods. Kai-V scares me for some reason everytime I do something wrong and she notices... but I don't hate her. I actually thank her for running this site.

Lol Momiji.
lol she scares me too hahah like everytime i post i think shes gonna give me a warning Tongue_out but anyway shes doing her job so its ight Smile
We should tottaly have a Kai-V topic.
really? ok well my fave is kai-v she must be one heck of a person to deal with all us and our shhhtuff. you all drive me nuts and im not on here that much. so i have to give my love/fave to Kai-V
hahahaha valentin

Lots of my "favourite" members are no longer active (or as active as they used to be), but my number one favourite member is definitely Jillyfish. ♥
Well I'm still relatively new, but all the mods on this site are awesome. I've also found that Fyuuor, Mc Frown, Daegor, and momiji manju always have something interesting to say.
That Moss guy is kinda cool.
^LOL.
I love people who do epic posts which make me laugh. <3
Otherwise, mods I love you guys too. <3 ^^
I love <3 she's so pretty.
I don't know, I think that Moss guy tries too hard to be cool. He seems alright otherwise though.
I think that Elmo guy is cool too
Smile

I like The person who Gets there thread closed the most, just cuz I like to see how dumb the post was.
(Nov. 10, 2010  6:59 AM)Moss Wrote: That Moss guy is kinda cool.

That catslikeeggs guy is pretty cool too. Tongue_out
Too bad he left

This isn't funny anymore I've posted way too much in this thread.
Hah, reading through RyuugaBBruler's threads are always fun. Fighting Animals forever.
rooneyt
KAI-V!!!!!!
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:11 AM)Elmo Wrote: I don't know, I think that Moss guy tries too hard to be cool. He seems alright otherwise though.

Moss is awesome you fool. XD
Somewhat off topic: Hah reading through the first few posts is hilarity, and makes me want to post my own "sexy photo".

Thanks Pyro, I try my best. Next time I do it all up I'll take a picture or two for all of you (who care) lol.
that sub zero guy is kinda awesome!
I like Dimsum2u and DrigerGT!
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I of course do not love or like anybody, you know how I am.

That s not true.
Tell everybody of your love for asafarakaratara ahahah

Being serious,There are a lot of nice member around here,it s hard choosing one.
So I ll give you a little list:
Asafarakaratara,Valentin,Galaxy,Alcross,wolverine76,khel..
They are really cool people and of course every time I need help and PMed kai-V she always gave me nice answear.
Kai-V cos she always helps me out when I am confused Grin. But I also like the mods and BLADER DJ!! He rocks hah. I also like members like Daegor and Moss.
to bad he left, but some of my fave are Kai-v, Night, Pyro, moss and of course that Nwolf guy, he's the bomb!

still not got it like moss......
(Nov. 10, 2010  7:06 PM)Nwolf Wrote: to bad he left, but some of my fave are Kai-v, Night, Pyro, moss and of course that Nwolf guy, he's the bomb!

still not got it like moss......

Real original.................
i personaly like nyeh its joey! more than anyone else