young and old

this is about what you have achieved in bladeing and what things you want to achieved then we can make a group of youngers that want help with bladeing about under fithteen and the ones that are older will get help from the over fithteen as i am a younger i will be in the youger group as i am eleven.
But that implies that I'm knowledgeable! XD

Achievments, achievments...........I don't really know if I have any. ;__; Not that I can think of anyways. Beyblades brought me lots of joy but I don't think I've particularly achieved anything. Apart from winning battles of course. Uncertain
(Jan. 05, 2009  6:59 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: this is about what you have achieved in bladeing and what things you want to achieved then we can make a group of youngers that want help with bladeing about under fithteen and the ones that are older will get help from the over fithteen as i am a younger i will be in the youger group as i am eleven.

shouldn't this be in the beyblade section?

also 11 years old? oh jeez that makes me feel old
i am sorry i was in such a hurry that i forgot to get out of the off topic forums.
Didn't I warn you? XD Still, putting a beyblade thread in the off topic forums is better than putting an off topic thread in the beyblade forums. In my opinion anyways.
hmm well like yruahippo I never really went 2 any tournys much but I felt I achieved summit when I got to the semifinals of the only one i went 2 years ago
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:13 PM)draciel09 Wrote: hmm well like yruahippo I never really went 2 any tournys much but I felt I achieved summit when I got to the semifinals of the only one i went 2 years ago

That's a good achievement. Joyful_2

I guess the best battles I've won were the battle royales we had at my old school. Though with that many beyblades I think a good deal of that was down to luck. ^^; It still made me feel big though. XD
i have never battle anyone but i train a lot even when my driger g was broke i trained with that blade untill i got a new blade that was pegasus so i think i acheived something out off that pluss i learn how to take my anger out on my blade my endrurance increased alot with my pegusus a steal keeping it in controll.
do u live in the uk RF?
Maybe we can battle sometime Smile
Really? What part? I thought you lived somewhere in the east for some reason.....Uncertain
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:28 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i have never battle anyone but i train a lot even when my driger g was broke i trained with that blade untill i got a new blade that was pegasus so i think i acheived something out off that pluss i learn how to take my anger out on my blade my endrurance increased alot with my pegusus a steal keeping it in controll.

Just to let you know. This is impossible(the increasing endurnace by channeling your anger into your blade; I assume that's what you meant by that bit). The stuff they put in the anime isn't real.
Anyway, this idea won't work too well unless there are people around you(like really close to you) that beyblade.
i did not mean by saying taking my angery out on my blade imean launcing it hard while my hand and body in a diffrent place.
(Jan. 06, 2009  8:18 AM)Revolution fire Wrote: i did not mean by saying taking my angery out on my blade imean launcing it hard while my hand and body in a diffrent place.

can't you just launch hard without being angry
lol i do the same...sometimes when i am angry, i launch my blade really really hard. this way i can take my anger out on the blade and not anything else....or sometimes i just practice on the punching bag x]

i dont have any anger issues or anything but, im just saying..im generally a happy person =]
you launch hard but never as hard when your angry also i do not have anger issue
Revo (totally your new nickname now) maybe you could talk to cutewolfsam and TowelTerror? If I can ever get them on that is. They're both 11 and in the UK. Smile
i need some more blades or i am going to get borded
i am bord anyone want to talk
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:14 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: i need some more blades or i am going to get borded
i am bord anyone want to talk

This isn't a chatroom. Read the rules of the forum before posting please.
I've never attended a tournament, but I've managed to get a large group of kids involved in Beyblade when I was in elementary school.
I got about all the boys in my class 2 play and 2 girls
(Jan. 06, 2009  5:38 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: you launch hard but never as hard when your angry also i do not have anger issue

When I launch with anger it makes a tornado
really * gets annoyed*
Spins blade. Nope didnt work