www.freshgame-z.com

Poll: Do you like it?

yes
44.44%
no
55.56%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I have just finished editing bits of my websites and would like members and suggestions.Website:
www.freshgame-z.com
Thanks.
The link doesn't work for me. Is it up yet, or is it just me who can't connect the website?
You can't advertise other websites on here, sorry.
It is allowed if it is your website.

The link is not working Evil Emperor.
Sorry.Working on the problem.And it is my website.

Try this:
freshgame-z.webs.com
It's allowed if it's NOT BEYBLADE RELATED,
It's NOT allowed if it IS BEYBLADE RELATED (I think it only implies to forum type websites, not sure).

Seeing that it isn't a completed one, there isn't much to it. Maybe a few more graphics and actual games in it, it would be a nice website to be in.
@synthI am currently trying to do everything you just said.

Has anyone actually joined though?
(Mar. 28, 2014  10:18 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: @synthI am currently trying to do everything you just said.

according to the member list, nobody except you.
(Mar. 28, 2014  10:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2014  10:18 PM)Evil Emporer Wrote: @synthI am currently trying to do everything you just said.

according to the member list, nobody except you.

When you join,it wont show in the member list unless I confirm it.So can you guys tell me if you join so I can confirm it?
http://freshgame-z.webs.com
So far,Dip has joined and is a mod.

Can more people join to it please?
If you do join,post here to let me know.
They shouldn't post that here, as that would lead to SPAM.
(Apr. 13, 2014  8:11 PM)Dual Wrote: They shouldn't post that here, as that would lead to SPAM.

Ok then PM me when you have joined.
Can you join Dual?
1. I'm not even sure what it's about.
2. The think doesn't work.
(Apr. 13, 2014  8:21 PM)Dual Wrote: 1. I'm not even sure what it's about.
2. The think doesn't work.

It works for me...
Join to see what it's aboutXD
Most people aren't going to join a random website not knowing what it's about...
This website is a multi purpose website.Anything you like is there.
For ex:want a dragon ball z forum?No problem,send me a message!
This website is for everything and everybody.Just think of it as a "happy place"!Anything you want(besides negative things)is there!
@DkWill you join?
No, I don't want to join.
You can post links to websites you created just to kinda show its there. You can't keep telling people to join.
i don't see any games on this site, i may join
I've joined, I'm an Admin there. That said, I'll see if I can arrange some games to be put on the site (if I can do that, but as far as I know I can) so it'll have... Games.

P.S. King E. Emperor, you might have to edit the welcome section unless I can do so myself once I add games.
KING
I'm sure you don't need donations to make your website any better. Just use the resources that are there to make it look good, or migrate to another platform for your website because Webs is sub par when it comes to website making.
Other platforms have a lot more customization options and things like Themes can be used to changes the feel and layout of the site completely.
We might need more moderators on the site. We just had a spam bot and we can't have that. Evil Emperor, if you get some friends or trustworthy members that will join, then you should pick a select few to moderate.
(Apr. 14, 2014  11:56 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: KING
I'm sure you don't need donations to make your website any better. Just use the resources that are there to make it look good, or migrate to another platform for your website because Webs is sub par when it comes to website making.
Other platforms have a lot more customization options and things like Themes can be used to changes the feel and layout of the site completely.

Im listening...how do i transfer platforms?
(Apr. 14, 2014  11:56 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: KING

The problem might be that the 5 members we have might have to re-register and the moderators/admins have to be granted again.
Weebly is much better in my honest opinion. It's simple to use.