would you mind to tell me the name of these 2 face bolt?

would you mind to tell me the name of these 2 face bolt? thanks for your help!

[Image: beybladeFACE01a.jpg]

[Image: beybladeFACE02a.jpg]

thanks! Joyful_3
The one above is the Caesar face and the one below is thePerseus face. I do not know whether they are limited edition or not but those are their names.
There is no such face as a Caesar face.
Aru, I thought that the Caesar face was a limited edition face they released a while back?
@Aru I believe Chups has the Caesar face, the first face shown. I think he got it when he spent over a certain amount of money on Beyblades in Hong Kong (not sure on the location) and another user (Tribladeq I belive [can't really spell that]) received one in a Reshuffle set, which I believe he said that a few Reshuffle sets had one of these, as a bonus.
Hah. Well, we've found the limits of my MFB face knowledge! Wink I stand corrected.
Yup, both are limited edition only sold in WBO shops with the GP Reshuffle set. I remember seeing jh1026's link about it and when I PM'ed Chups about said faces. There is also a limited L-Drago face as well, thing looks crazy as hell lol.
That Caesar bolt looks pretty cool. I can actually see Julius Caesar (the anime dude..not the real Caesar Lol)

I am guessing he is selling these?
got it, thank you very much! ^__^
Caesar face is originally from BB-97 (early release bought from WBBA store only iirc).
There is an L drago counterpart for it.

The red Persues face can be found in one of the Gravity persues limited version which came with the DVD.
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:18 PM)CRUelty Wrote: @Aru I believe Chups has the Caesar face, the first face shown. I think he got it when he spent over a certain amount of money on Beyblades in Hong Kong (not sure on the location) and another user (Tribladeq I belive [can't really spell that]) received one in a Reshuffle set, which I believe he said that a few Reshuffle sets had one of these, as a bonus.

Yes, you did spell ma name right. Just call be Tri. Oh, I didn't get it in the reshuffle set, this other guy did.
Oh, and yes, only the first batch had them, just like the Blue wing Pegasis (?) in the Nemeinis Proto stadium. Smile