worst song you've ever heard?

(Dec. 30, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: come on, this is the equivalent of saying barney is too simplistic

pick music that's actually intended for your age group

Everything by Billy Ray Cyrus is terrible too

Country pop
(Dec. 30, 2009  10:57 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Isn't this all down to personal taste, I mean I love listening to Three days grace, I think they are great but I can't get into something like Smashing Pumpkins (Sorry Roan.).

I can say that one thing that is bad is the X factor song. Glad they didn't win Christmas number one.

You are not alone or The Climb?

(pfft how can they use a song by miley cyrus)
Punk Pop bands (Green Day, All time low, You me at six etc.) It's funny the way the English ones try to force a false American singing accent, lol.
I think it's best that we only insult the music and not the people for hating the music
*glares at Takao Kinomiya*
Ok, here's that Millionaires song I earlier talked about. I'd say 14+ for some content not everyone may like. You've been warned. If your mom goes on Youtube and see's that you've favourited this video, you can't hold me responsible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8

Mind you, I doubt they're serious, and I do find their "music" funny, but damn, those some bad lyrics.
(Dec. 31, 2009  12:02 AM)Robsta Wrote: I think it's best that we only insult the music and not the people for hating the music
*glares at Takao Kinomiya*

who have I insulted here?
also To, lmao!

that's funny but carp, is this for real?
(Dec. 31, 2009  12:06 AM)To Wrote: Ok, here's that Millionaires song I earlier talked about. I'd say 14+ for some content not everyone may like. You've been warned. If your mom goes on Youtube and see's that you've favourited this video, you can't hold me responsible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8

Mind you, I doubt they're serious, and I do find their "music" funny, but damn, those some bad lyrics.

Wut??
honestly who would in there right mind favor that?!
(Dec. 30, 2009  9:51 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: I liked Green Day before American Idiot.

Sorry, Green Day has never been good.
(Dec. 31, 2009  1:23 AM)Roan Wrote: Sorry, Green Day has never been good.

let me rephrase that, i liked them better before American Idiot. lol
I hate Owl City. they have a song called dental care about going to the dentist... so yeah...
(Dec. 31, 2009  6:15 AM)Jsc Wrote: I hate Owl City. they have a song called dental care about going to the dentist... so yeah...

LOOOL! never heard that one. I only like them because it gives me something to sing to when im bored. and people say i sound a lot like him when i sing the songs so yeah xD
lol whoever said that they hated Riverside check this vid out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9qjBMQ0gk

thats Danielman LOL

EDIT: contains some Inappropriate Launguage
(Dec. 31, 2009  6:15 AM)Jsc Wrote: I hate Owl City. they have a song called dental care about going to the dentist... so yeah...

This the kinda punk pop stuff I'm talking about. That style of singing is over used and sounds forced. What makes it worse is that he uses auto tuning. :\
i think he does use auto tune... and thats not punk pop lol
lol Owl City is synth pop
(Jan. 02, 2010  8:35 AM)To Wrote: lol Owl City is synth pop

And I hate both artists music, which is funny because I like most genres of music(except country) including songs most people hate.
lol Thresher, I didn't even know you posted Owl City. My reponse was in regards to Neeek calling them punk...
The genre Punk pop is being thrown around loosely the past year. It seems any artist with long hair and looks like they have rocky roots, but makes pop stuff, is labelled punk pop. No joke.
(Jan. 02, 2010  7:58 PM)Neeek Wrote: The genre Punk pop is being thrown around loosely the past year. It seems any artist with long hair and looks like they have rocky roots, but makes pop stuff, is labelled punk pop. No joke.

Serious... i dont think an artist's music should be defined by how they look... thats just retarded. "hes wearing black he must be playing punk!" and its not onlly true with punk pop, but metal is being tossed around too the same. and sometimes being mistaken for hard rock..
(Jan. 02, 2010  9:00 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: Serious... i dont think an artist's music should be defined by how they look... thats just retarded.

This.
Assuming we're choosing specific songs and not genres (I dislike rap and I dislike metal purely because I can't really identify specific sounds in it, but I guess that's the point of metal that there's tons of distortion?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3PWAoFDShY

It just annoys me. I'm sure people will disagree but oh well... *shrug*
(Jan. 02, 2010  9:30 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Assuming we're choosing specific songs and not genres (I dislike rap and I dislike metal purely because I can't really identify specific sounds in it, but I guess that's the point of metal that there's tons of distortion?).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3PWAoFDShY

It just annoys me. I'm sure people will disagree but oh well... *shrug*

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD