worst song you've ever heard?

Blurred Lines for sure.
I'd rather sit through a Justin Bieber concert than through that song.
(Mar. 02, 2014  11:10 PM)Nano Wrote: Blurred Lines for sure.

Dude, I know you want it ... in your music library.

I'm not a big fan of it either to be honest. The music video for it is awful as well.
Oh that song was horrid, I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.
(Mar. 02, 2014  11:57 PM)Dual Wrote: Oh that song was horrid, I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.

It's because people on the WBO have eveolved brains. We can see through todays trash using these brains.

Really though, I hate most of these new songs.

Worst song: Todays music.
Best song: Old songs (80s ect.) or Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury!
I greeted some friends over Xbox Live with what I thought was a Fat Albert-style "Hey, hey, hey," but they mistook it for a reference to that song...

[Image: oFZODGv.png]
nyan cat theme, gosh-meep-it it is annoying, annoying enough to use it as a alarm clock noise to wake me up.
I hope this is a song hated by everyone:
Oh no. Please no. There cannot possibly be a song called that. Whoever wrote that should wear a paper bag over their head because if I did that, I'd be embarrassed as heck.
I'm losing faith in you, humanity.
selfie? oh man! just listened to it (I forgot to press reply but this is reply to ryukiba) , omg, rather lose my throne as king of Creepers than listen to it. my new most annoying song, more annying than even nyan cat.
and...... (this part has nothing to do with this post, but it does have to do with.....
"#selfie" by who cares what the bands name is...

(Mar. 08, 2014  2:48 AM)Ryukiba Wrote: I hope this is a song hated by everyone:

XD I just +1ed you on that. I HATE THAT SONG!
(Mar. 04, 2014  6:52 PM)Meeper Wrote: nyan cat theme, gosh-meep-it it is annoying, annoying enough to use it as a alarm clock noise to wake me up.
how could you not like nyan cat theme? it's a Hatsune Miku classic! and whats with the meeping? anyway, worst song for me is justin beiber's baby baby song.
The worst song I have ever heard is the Opening Theme for Jesse, which is a show on Disney Channel.
(Mar. 03, 2014  12:20 AM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2014  11:57 PM)Dual Wrote: Oh that song was horrid, I don't understand how anyone could enjoy it.

It's because people on the WBO have eveolved brains. We can see through todays trash using these brains.

Really though, I hate most of these new songs.

Worst song: Todays music.
Best song: Old songs (80s ect.) or Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury!

Same here man.
(Mar. 02, 2014  11:10 PM)Nano Wrote: Blurred Lines for sure.

I hate it...... every time it's played I get a head ache every time...my family played it like everyday
You have to elaborate why..
My currently hated song that I'm not sure of the exact name is "I'm so fancy." Most conceited and pretentious song I've ever heard.
(Sep. 10, 2014  11:28 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You have to elaborate why..
My currently hated song that I'm not sure of the exact name is "I'm so fancy." Most conceited and pretentious song I've ever heard.

It's called "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea. I know what you mean though, I hate it as well.

My whole school seems to love it. I also hate the song "Turn down for what". It's just soooooooooooo bad.
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!!!!!!! just messing with you LMAO
I hate Fancy with a passion I don't know who in there right mind could ever find that noise enjoyable to listen to. When ever it comes on the radio I want to jump out of the car.
Pretty much anything by Bring Me The Horizon is enough to make my ears bleed. The vocalist, dare I call him one, literally shouts in every song. He has pretty much no vocal talent, which doesn't help the generic sound of the band as a whole.
The worst song I heard was “Forever" by Drake....I hate it. The only part I like is when Eminem comes in and starts flowin'. I really hate some of the rap nowadays. They all sound the same boring and meaningless,nothing original. The only raps I listen to is things I can relate to and things that inspire and encourage.
The only rap I've ever heard is about topics of the...morally unsound variety. I don't understand how people can enjoy that.
Rap is good, the rap you guys are talking about is the mainstream rap that plays 24/7 everywhere.

Forever sucked long before now it sounds much better Serious
Have any of you guys noticed almost all of the songs these days sound like all the same?
The way I hear it, it's either techno, which all sounds the same, and that sound is terrible, or this honky tonk sort of song with vocalists that all sound the same. Obviously, the latter is a terrible description, but I can't put into words the similarities between all these songs. It's really annoying, anyhow.
(Sep. 12, 2014  3:14 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Have any of you guys noticed almost all of the songs these days sound like all the same?

Yeah,That's exactly same thing I've noticed,especially rap ones Serious

(Sep. 12, 2014  3:14 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Have any of you guys noticed almost all of the songs these days sound like all the same?