worst day of your life

Seeing the line "We regret to inform you..." at the beginning of my Selective Enrollment application results. I cried for about 30 minutes. Also finding that I had a kidney infection. That was horrible.
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:08 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Seeing the line "We regret to inform you..." at the beginning of my Selective Enrollment application results. I cried for about 30 minutes. Also finding that I had a kidney infection. That was horrible.
*GASP* DAT'S HORRIBLE!
Today, my Infinity Libruhhh's GB145 broke Unhappy
(Jan. 28, 2011  5:11 AM)JJ334 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:08 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Seeing the line "We regret to inform you..." at the beginning of my Selective Enrollment application results. I cried for about 30 minutes. Also finding that I had a kidney infection. That was horrible.
*GASP* DAT'S HORRIBLE!

Meh. I ain't gonna die. I have no intention of not annoying everyone in the world, so I cannot die yet. But that letter did hurt. 99's across the board on every test I took for Lane, Whitney Young, Walter Payton, and Lindblom, but I still didn't get in. Yup, I cried. I want to cry every time I see that letter. I'll throw that away now. But maybe I'll have better luck this year. *fingers crossed* Can't wait 'till Wednesday. But I don't want it to come! Help...
it would be today, i got a black eye, and got suspended, but I still won
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:38 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: it would be today, i got a black eye, and got suspended, but I still won

I have gotten into many fights and never get suspended. I get in fights daily but nobody gets hurt badly.
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:53 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  12:38 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: it would be today, i got a black eye, and got suspended, but I still won

I have gotten into many fights and never get suspended. I get in fights daily but nobody gets hurt badly.
I used to get into alot of fights and such in 6-7 grade. In 6th grade I got beat up by a girl... She was pretty tough... Looking back at it now, I think it's pretty funny. I won the next few fights after that happened though. Then I stopped fighting. Now days I'm pretty non-fight-ish. It's nice to just sit back, and read Manga all day in school. It's the easier way of life!

How much do you get suspended?
this would be the first time I got suspended, but also the first fight
(Feb. 04, 2011  2:53 AM)Nano Wrote: I have gotten into many fights and never get suspended. I get in fights daily but nobody gets hurt badly.

I have been suspended three times for fighting........

Today is the worst day..... I have broken my oath to try my best to not get a warning...

This warning was reasonable, at least It did not happen like before, I was banned on a forum for "Over Posting" on a topic and standing up for myself....
Ha. My next door neighbor has so mant dogs, I'm not scared of em. though once some kid thought it would be funny to let his dog (Not sure what breed, but pretty big dog) and let it loose chasing me. So I stopped the Dog just ran into me falling down. Really it did happen.
Never got suspeneded. Though i've been in many fights to tell the truth. Of course I am not the strongest. The worst fight? Fourth grade. Like so many years ago. The other kid pushed me off of the "Skyscraper ladder" which was like 25 feet from the ground.... and he pushed me, I fell, then my other friend pushed the kid that pushed me, and then a fight started. He was such a pus.. he took his shoe and started hitting me, and then shoved my face into a pine tree, then I came, gave him the hardest punch ever, and blood all over his mouth, he was knocked out. When I turned around, the whole school was watching. And..... ya..... That blood stain got n my shirt.....
(Jan. 22, 2011  7:39 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: When my cat died. He was on a tree then he fell off, landed on his back and peed on himself, he drowned.

That is a random way to see your cat die.

<

One of my worst days were when I found out that a certain teacher would be my English teacher from then onwards. I knew I was in for a lot of trouble.
Haha I hate when that happens.
I really wish that schools left it up to us to choose which teachers we wanted.
First come first serve basis or something.
You never know though, some teachers turn out great.
I have a teacher that's extremely rude to students, but can teach wonders Tongue_out_wink
mine was just yesterday, i was angry all day due to people teasing me for playing beyblades then while i was packing up my beys for the end of lunch i got hit in the back of the head by a soccer ball (kicked by an annoying grade 5) and my nose started to bleed so i exploded, then i got pissed with other people eventually getting wrestled to the ground by a person in my grade (year 9). i eventually went home to rest. the worst part is that it was the first day of school for the year!
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:28 AM)pikabattler Wrote: mine was just yesterday, i was angry all day due to people teasing me for playing beyblades then while i was packing up my beys for the end of lunch i got hit in the back of the head by a soccer ball (kicked by an annoying grade 5) and my nose started to bleed so i exploded, then i got pissed with other people eventually getting wrestled to the ground by a person in my grade (year 9). i eventually went home to rest. the worst part is that it was the first day of school for the year!

Now that's tough.

Wait how did you end up wrestling someone on the floor?
My older brother threatened to kill me because I sat in his chair. He was twelve at the time. (He's on here so PM him about it {KamenBlader})
Today, I forced myself to eat a boiled ant so that means...

When I forced myself to eat an ant
(Feb. 05, 2011  10:56 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Today, I forced myself to eat a boiled ant so that means...

When I forced myself to eat an ant

I heard ant tastes like black berries.
I've posted on this before, but it's not the worst.

Last year one of my best friends died in a fire, worst of all she is was in my class -__-"

But on the bright side, she made the news..
The day my parents got into a fight. I hate when my parents fight over stupid reasons.
^That happens to me a lot. I've learned to ignore it when they fight. It's often, but they still like each other in the end.
the day my dad died, and whats bad, i was at my friends house and i didnt even know at the time until i came in and said to my mom' Wheres daddy??Unhappy:UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
i have a few i realy reamber starting form when i was 4 and in headstart i think i was the frist day for saome reason not one of my classmates nor the teacher and the perants like me i got really upset and wean i got home i ended up locking myself in my colset and crying said that i should be alive and i sould be here anymore and all that stuff but now im over that and know what thay were thta way

my seacond worst day was wean my sister wean code blue in surgey it scared me so bad that ever time she go to have one or to the hospitl i get reall tenst

anther one was when i was 7 i weant to the dentist and he use the wonrg numb med and i got really sick and woke up in a hostpil and was told now im tramatize coz of it

thought the one that still being talk a bout is was 2 days before my 14 or 15 birthday i was fishing was my sister brother and grandpa and a fish pull me in the lake and tryed to eat me uck i hate fich like that i cant swim had to be saved nearlly drowned it was like my 5 or 6 time of nearly drowning that is unlucky around water

i guess yester day count to my mom had heart surgry

and last a fight with a friend big one im still hope we stay friends

wean my brother came to me a told my my uncal throwe away my dranzers i had 3 at the time and bump king that suck alot i never really got over it my dad was more upset then i was he still is im ok now i just miss them ever now and then but hey now i have 9 metal fusion beyblades
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:59 AM)beypwner Wrote: The day my best friend died right in front of me the next day I was told that he died from saving me after the robbers (or terrorist of something im not sure) after a passed at from to many knife stabs and they made the building collapse he was able to toss me out a window at the last second. PS. a small 1 1/2 window (remember the building was collapsing)Crying were were both 13 and we new each other cense were 2 I really miss him Crying

that is abosuolutly horrible i am very sorry for you i would die if my friend best friend for life died your best buddy never 1 fight alays agreded always had fun now we blade and still have fun im very sorry for you will tell my worst days later i have a semi trgic life
Yesterday, one of my best friends went missing.She still hasn't been found and I've always had abit of a crush on herCryingCrying
The FBI came to my house twice today.
Edit: took out name cause they found her and the name will probably be off the news soon so it's not quite e territory any more. But yay they found her
Today is my worst day cause i figured out i have a D in business tech.