wining is not everything u arrogant people

(Sep. 30, 2021  7:52 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: people always win if i cant see what beyblade they are using i can never know if they are cheating or something

and in the anime   u can inspect peoples beys but in real life that's not a thing

The judges inspect the Beyblades before a battle to make sure they're legal anyway. The WBO might not be official in the way the WBBA is but you're not going to have biased judges that allow illegal parts in tournaments.
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:02 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: and considering my mom doesn't have good money i cant get beyblade sets like the TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Burst DB Dynamite Battle All-In-One Set the only good bey i have is guilty and i have no dash drivers and metal drivers whare down the teeth so like

Bro guilty is so good for pvp so your "my beyblade is bad"  point is invalid
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:02 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: and considering my mom doesn't have good money i cant get beyblade sets like the TAKARA TOMY Beyblade Burst DB Dynamite Battle All-In-One Set the only good bey i have is guilty and i have no dash drivers and metal drivers whare down the teeth so like

Even with that situation you can't accuse others who are able to afford those sets. My mom isn't in a position to continuously buy sets either so i stick with what I can get. Participate in formats that you can have a fair match in and don't complain about people who want to win in a competitive hobby. It's not mature.
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:00 PM)Orange R Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:56 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: blading is not a sport at all this is rong all rong if u guys play like that that u are no more arrogant that lane valhalla
Please tell me you're serious

more serious that u

is there a problem with fun ?
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:37 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i have been to some tournaments and asked people what do u like about beyblade and a couple people said wining

i don't like tryhards if u don't now what a tryhard is its a person that is trying to win only for the prize

and some people spend a lot of money on beys only to win    pay to win

i love beyblade cus its fun and it makes me happy  i loss is a loss in my book a great quote from free dala hoya the golden boy

so please do beyblade for fun not for winning ps hayden😊

it makes me so mad when people do blading  for the win
u win u win

u lose u lose        i am not saying  don't give it your all but beyblade jest for the win because its not rite

I don't know if the thread was caused because of the recent losses at a tournament or what, but this was not needed to be made and should've just been dumped in random thoughts.

Beyblade is very obviously pay to win to a certain extent with each new season and new system, older parts become irrelevant and people have to adapt to the meta. 

You can still go to tournaments and enjoy yourself what other people's motivation to winning is, should not affect your enjoyment. Just don't be a sore loser if you lose at a tournament.
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:05 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:00 PM)Orange R Wrote: Please tell me you're serious

more serious that u

is there a problem with fun ?

Never said that, but in real life fun is surely important but your main goal of tournaments isnt just "Fun" you can have fun by doing anything that you enjoy doing but beyblade tournaments have a set goal to win the tournament.
i just enjoy battling my friends n stuff but winning is also a small part because i would hate beyblades if i lost every round and never won. but it’s fun to fight and win and lose sometimes
So you're upset that you constantly lose because other people either have better Beys or play better than you do. Now you're telling everyone else to not try to win.

It sounds to me like you're the one who only cares about winning, seeing as you can't seem to have fun without it.

Also, last I checked, you're the one going around telling everybody you're going to be the best Blader there ever was and climb to the top of the leaderboard. Your words.
I come on WBO after school tired looking for some interesting Posts and this is what I find. *Sighs*

The way your treating people is not okay. All of these people are really nice and contribute to the WBO in more ways you could imagine keep in mind that most of them are Organizers and instead of making an event or something they're helping you and in return you call them arrogant?! That's not okay it's the main reason I'm mad.

"People Pay to win when Beyblades are supposed to be fun" Well you need to pay if you want to buy a Beyblade so this statement doesn't help your case. And you're talking like you're opinion is superior to everyone else's. You need to be careful how you talk here because it can land you in some trouble. Also is it wrong wanting to win? That's the main goal for everyone in a tournament. And just because someone wants to wind doesn't mean they don't wanna have fun. People have fun in their own ways and you don't have the right to talk to them like this. Not okay at all. Who cares if people want to have fun or win? It's just a game that's the point. I don't mean to be rude by saying any of this but it is not okay to think your opinion is superior then everyone else's.
(Sep. 30, 2021  11:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I come on WBO after school tired looking for some interesting Posts and this is what I find. *Sighs*

The way your treating people is not okay. All of these people are really nice and contribute to the WBO in more ways you could imagine keep in mind that most of them are Organizers and instead of making an event or something they're helping you and in return you call them arrogant?! That's not okay it's the main reason I'm mad.

"People Pay to win when Beyblades are supposed to be fun" Well you need to pay if you want to buy a Beyblade so this statement doesn't help your case. And you're talking like you're opinion is superior to everyone else's. You need to be careful how you talk here because it can land you in some trouble. Also is it wrong wanting to win? That's the main goal for everyone in a tournament. And just because someone wants to wind doesn't mean they don't wanna have fun. People have fun in their own ways and you don't have the right to talk to them like this. Not okay at all. Who cares if people want to have fun or win? It's just a game that's the point. I don't mean to be rude by saying any of this but it is not okay to think your opinion is superior then everyone else's.
i agree. i mean if you don’t win what’s the point of beyblades? i mean it’s fun playing with my friend but for example my little brother lost all interest because he couldn’t win anything. he just regained interest because he won the unranked beyblade premier and he was so happy.
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:37 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i have been to some tournaments and asked people what do u like about beyblade and a couple people said wining

i don't like tryhards if u don't now what a tryhard is its a person that is trying to win only for the prize

and some people spend a lot of money on beys only to win pay to win

i love beyblade cus its fun and it makes me happy i loss is a loss in my book a great quote from free dala hoya the golden boy

so please do beyblade for fun not for winning ps hayden😊

it makes me so mad when people do blading for the win
u win u win

u lose u lose i am not saying don't give it your all but beyblade jest for the win because its not rite

If you're sad that people are even trying then why did you go to the tournament in the first place. Also why are you complaining about tournaments when the very nature of a tournament is to try as hard as you can...
This applies for any game chess beyblade anything.
Just don't go to a tournament if you don't want to blade competitively
Honestly i kept my trap shut but now this has gone on for too long.

Even though i've never been to a tournament, i do friendly matches with my relatives every weekend (or days when i have nothing to do) that are into Beyblade and sometimes i've lost quite a few times too and some of those times were very embarrassing losses. But the way i improved is by studying the Beyblade Meta and what parts and combos work and don't work and i use that to my advantage to win. The whole point of Beyblade isn't just to have fun but to win as well and this isn't the anime with the "Power Of Friendship", this is reality. And if you're gonna complain about pay-to-win, let me tell you this: The WHOLE idea with winning a battle with good parts is to pay to win.

Being rude when people are actually trying to explain something to you in the best way possible is not ok, the people here mean well and they are simply trying to help you. Being rude and disrespectful to others is just not ok in that circumstance. (or in any circumstance really..)

Clearly you have no idea how competitive works here so I would recommend toning it down because i don't think anyone wants to call a mod to this thread.
Ok. This whole thing is unnecessary in the first place. I don't really think there are "tryhards" as you say. Beyblade is competitive; in it to win it. Granted you will lose to someone, you analyze their style and how you'll win next time. It is supposed to be for fun, but it's also really competitive. It's also what you make it. You're right with winning is not EVERYTHING. Some things do beat others; Rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, but there are really good bladers out there who limit themselves to ONE combo, no matter how many counters. There is always a way to win. But you don't need to call people "tryhards", just find out how to win. Beyblade is practically all strategy. Some people DO play just for winning, but eventually, they will be proved wrong. Also y'all, it hurts my eyes to read some WBO messages lol, some of y'all like to remove grammar from your heads completely lol
(Sep. 30, 2021  11:46 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  11:34 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I come on WBO after school tired looking for some interesting Posts and this is what I find. *Sighs*

i agree. i mean if you don’t win what’s the point of beyblades? i mean it’s fun playing with my friend but for example my little brother lost all interest because he couldn’t win anything. he just regained interest because he won the unranked beyblade premier and he was so happy.

Hold up, I never said that I said Beyblade is different for everyone I personally Blade for fun but if you like winning and that's it I can't argue with that and I wouldn't even if I could
Dude, I think you've watched too much anime. Not everyone in the Blading community is like Lean in Sparking (in other words, obsessed with winning). We're just playing with spinny tops that go around a dish as a hobby, not a livelihood or a serious job that will hurt our pride and cause us to look like failures in front of everybody if we lose.
GG y'all, I think we might have made some good points.
The entirety of this website can unite for one thing. Telling someone that they are wrong! At least we can all agree on something. (I totally agree, I just think it's funny.)
(Oct. 01, 2021  12:03 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  11:46 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: i agree. i mean if you don’t win what’s the point of beyblades? i mean it’s fun playing with my friend but for example my little brother lost all interest because he couldn’t win anything. he just regained interest because he won the unranked beyblade premier and he was so happy.

Hold up, I never said that I said Beyblade is different for everyone I personally Blade for fun but if you like winning and that's it I can't argue with that and I wouldn't even if I could
i agree that you should play for fun which i do but if i only lose 24/7 there is really no fun
There is nothing wrong with wanting to win, or trying to win, that's pretty much the goal that players aim for when they're going in to play. I think you're misconstruing "simply wanting to win" with "wanting to humiliate someone by winning and cannot accept losses". It's perfectly fine to want to win as long as you show good sportsmanship, it's common sense. The way you make it sound, is that you want people to purposefully throw the match, or that you have no faith that people have the ability to handle losses well, hence why you brought up Lean as an example. If it's because you want players to come into a match with a "having fun" mindset, how do you know most of them aren't already like that anyway? You can both have fun and want to win, it's not impossible. In fact, that aim to win and trying your best to do it could arguably be fun for many too, because it makes it more intense. It's probably why so many people enjoy a competitive scene.

And yeah, Beyblade does require you pay for better parts, but that's just the nature of it, it's not like they'll give parts away for free. I understand not being able to get every beyblade in the market, I can relate to that, but it doesn't change anything. Beyblade will always have elements of paying to win (albeit with skills required too), unless they never ever make the new parts better than the old ones. TT will always pump out new and better parts, to keep players excited and to try and make the game stay fresh. Not to mention there's other formats that don't necessarily require as much constant purchases of new products, so you could always go for that. Heck, if you claim not to care about winning, then why worry about other people using better beyblades? I'm almost certain that caring about someone using better beyblades mean that you do still care about winning as well, to a degree.

I agree that winning isn't everything, but people wanting to win don't necessarily think that winning is everything either. Now, I haven't been to a tournament myself, but there are plenty of other examples outside of beyblade tournaments that apply this way of thinking. Unlike the anime, I don't think that people are going to get all "shadow covered eyes" and pull a Red Eye or something just because they lost. There's no doubt that some people will feel disappointed, and that's fine, and many will take their losses and learn from it, to try and find ways to counter it next time it comes up. I also don't think that people who want to win are going to be like Lui, Phi, Lean or any other rude or ruthless character in the show, nor would it turn them into those characters.
Me reading this thread and wanted to speak my opinion, but then I see a staff member speak: PANIK

All jokes aside, I for one don't like to lose against family members since I'm the one who actually plays them. That was before I got some other competitive beyblades though. Now I can use some other combos that can beat Rage, Master (which destroyed my whole collection before Rage). So yes, you can not like losing but still gain interest in the hobby. In fact, it's what gets me more into the hobby. When I first saw the thread there were only 2 replies, I thought "bruh, this dude doesn't like losing so he tells others to lose? I thought he was cool smh". Seeing that you just called everyone here ignorant is so uncalled for. Everyone here is trying to point out to you what makes beyblade fun in their opinion, then you call them ignorant for their opinions. That makes you ignorant, especially to the opinions of others. Yes people like to win, yes some people only buy beyblades to be competitive. Those people think of Beyblade as the only sport they are good in (I assume), which I accept that they invest in since that's where their passion and talent lies. Being strategic is what makes them good, you should also work on strategy. Sometimes it all just depends on dumb luck, so don't give up on beyblade because you're not winning. I can imagine with your GUILTY LONGINUS you can win in some tournaments even if it's on stock. I have a bey that's so outclassed that can defeat Rage. Please stop, think and look at everyone trying to help you. You not noticing people are, instead of humiliating and bullying you, are helping you. It makes you ignorant, don't be like that. Instead of being humiliated because you lost, try to find tactics on where you did wrong and where they did wrong. Everyone here is super nice and kind, I will not let you call them out as ignorant. I hope you find the way that you lost and stick to it, that is all.
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:35 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: So you're upset that you constantly lose because other people either have better Beys or play better than you do. Now you're telling everyone else to not try to win.

It sounds to me like you're the one who only cares about winning, seeing as you can't seem to have fun without it.

Also, last I checked, you're the one going around telling everybody you're going to be the best Blader there ever was and climb to the top of the leaderboard. Your words.

yah never said i was wanted to break peoples beys to do it
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:52 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  8:35 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: So you're upset that you constantly lose because other people either have better Beys or play better than you do. Now you're telling everyone else to not try to win.

No one - literally no one - is going to tournaments with the sole intent to break someone else's Bey and humiliate them. Do Beys break? Yeah. Does it happen that often? No. Are people out to break *your* Beys? More likely not. 

You keep saying people are making you look bad because they keep beating you. That's not even the slightest bit true. You don't look bad by losing, Hayden, because almost everybody who's there knows they're just playing with toys. No one is going home thinking, "Man, that Hayden kid sucks and his Beys are trash." No one. So you shouldn't be worrying about that.
You have some insecurities about not being good at something, or other people having better stuff with you. However, you need to learn and accept that there's always someone who plays better and has better stuff. Always. That doesn't reflect poorly on you as a person. That's just life, man. 

Beyblades are toys. I guarantee you that a significant, dominant majority of us are in this for good fun. No one is here to make you feel bad, so it's really not fair for you to project your feelings on other people, and expect them to not have fun just so you feel less bad about losing. It's not fun to not try to win, and you can't expect other people to play to lose just so you can feel better about it.
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:52 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:

Break people's Beys? How in the bloody hell are we even supposed to do that? Look, this isn't an anime, a manga, a light novel, or a Netflix adaptation, this is reality. No one breaks Beys in order to win, in fact, not even the best combos can do that. (unless we're talking about Guilty, which has the ability to damage Beys, albeit to a small amount) And like Kaizoku said above, no one joins a tourney just to break Beys.
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:28 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  3:52 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: yah never said i was wanted to break peoples beys to do it

Break people's Beys? How in the bloody hell are we even supposed to do that? Look, this isn't an anime, a manga, a light novel, or a Netflix adaptation, this is reality. No one breaks Beys in order to win, in fact, not even the best combos can do that. (unless we're talking about Guilty, which has the ability to damage Beys, albeit to a small amount) And like Kaizoku said above, no one joins a tourney just to break Beys.

he broke my valcry a 5
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:29 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:28 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Break people's Beys? How in the bloody hell are we even supposed to do that? Look, this isn't an anime, a manga, a light novel, or a Netflix adaptation, this is reality. No one breaks Beys in order to win, in fact, not even the best combos can do that. (unless we're talking about Guilty, which has the ability to damage Beys, albeit to a small amount) And like Kaizoku said above, no one joins a tourney just to break Beys.

he broke my valcry a 5

Who? Kaizoku? I just checked, and I know that Kaizoku hasn't joined a tourney yet. And also, 'Valcry A5', seriously?