will the beyblade burst stadium be a suitable replacement for bb-10?

so, i used to be into beyblades, but i could only ever buy hasbro metal fusion, master, and fury. i lost most of my beyblades and i recently got back into it with the the beyblade burst line. I was watching JP0T's video on the start dash set, and she compared the burst stadium to bb-10. I was wondering, should i buy bb-10 or the burst stadium?
Would probably be better to have the standard stadium, unless you have a friend nearby that already has it
Neither of those are correct names but, since the Bust Stadium hasn't been released yet, I will assume that you mean the burst series Standard Type Stadium and the MFB Attack Type Stadium.
If so, both appear to be among the best stadia around but the Attack Type is more widely accepted sofar and is easier to launch in due to the lack of a lid (into which the Standard Type's walls are built).
If you have any further questions, you should use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic or the Purchase Consultation thread, since you want advice on what to buy. It is located over in the Bey Marketplace forum.