why ginka gave zero samuria effraid

Omg this is so funny ( sorry for spamming ) i am cracking up i love this story but its also horrible. lol funny carp right here
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:38 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Omg this is so funny ( sorry for spamming ) i am cracking up i love this story but its also horrible. lol funny carp right here

thank you my main point was to make this story as funny as i could
Firetrucking hilarious
(Aug. 06, 2012  1:20 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Is this supposed to be serious? But yea, I'm pretty sure Ryuga died. And, its Ifraid, not 'effraid'.
Not really
If this was an attempt at trolling, you fell short by a long shot. Still, I do request that you put your chapter in proper [spoiler] brackets.
LOL i couldnt stop laughing Flippy. I recommend to stop hating guys. It was a make fun of the anime fan fiction.
.... What.... The hell... Did I just read.
No seriously.
Are you just trolling?
(You missed by a mile if you were.)
This sucked...
i got my new sig by chinablade aint it awesome THANKS CHINA BLADE
Why exactly are you posting that here?
Yes why we can all see your sig you don't need to announce it and you should give her credit in your sig.
i did i said thanks to her because she made it as i show in the post.
In your signature you should say something like "Sig by Chinablade" or "awesome sig by chinablade" or stuff. Sorry for going off topic.
(Aug. 08, 2012  12:23 AM)Beyniac Wrote: In your signature you should say something like "Sig by Chinablade" or "awesome sig by chinablade" or stuff. Sorry for going off topic.
oh no biggie we get off topic all the time on my posts Tongue_out
(Aug. 08, 2012  12:25 AM)flippy4212 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  12:23 AM)Beyniac Wrote: In your signature you should say something like "Sig by Chinablade" or "awesome sig by chinablade" or stuff. Sorry for going off topic.
oh no biggie we get off topic all the time on my posts Tongue_out

You aren't supposted to do that... :\
(Aug. 05, 2012  9:43 PM)flippy4212 Wrote: chapter 1
[spoiler] one day big bang pegasus got robbed by ryuga and sold to that old crazy man from legend of korra who was her first person she met in the city.

Ryuga She? or He? Lol
ITS A HE
or maybe a she
Horrible Story I think you should make a poll so everyone can vote what they thinking about your story!
This the most horrible story I've ever read!! Its pegasus !!! Its iffraid!! Pinching_eyes
What is this I don't even...

Please don't make posts like this. Posts like this give Spiderman cancer.
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:20 AM)TH-30 Wrote: This the most horrible story I've ever read!! Its pegasus !!! Its iffraid!! Pinching_eyes
Yeah it's horrible but funny
LOL
(Aug. 21, 2012  2:22 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What is this I don't even...

Please don't make posts like this. Posts like this give Spiderman cancer.
No! Spiderman! Sorry XD You guys dont need to be so harsh. Just say that you dont really like it and leave it at that. Pweez?
Guys i think this is FUNNY. ITS BAD BUT FUNNY. SOOO get over it