who is the best of the supreme three

accually its really good i have it
Oh. In that case, it may be terrible at stamina, but great for defense
(Dec. 24, 2017  11:53 AM)Captain Shmoker Wrote: Free. But Valt

Free De La Hoya isn’t part of the 4 Spin Emperors.
my profile picture says it all! Lui is the best!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 17, 2018  2:09 PM)beyfaggot68 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  11:12 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: Lui. No doubt in my mind. Both Valt and Shu lost to Lui, therefore Lui must be best.

do you know da wae

Beyblade is a game that includes two spinning tops and a stadium. Each top has a unique feature, such as a different color or design, such as gold, silver, and so on, so that the players can tell them apart. They then set the tops spinning, and the first top to stop spinning, or to get spun out of the stadium, loses. Whichever beyblade, or bey, stays spinning longer and within the bounds of the stadium, wins.

Games have largely gone two-dimensional, especially with the advent of video games, yet Beyblades stand out for providing colorful and intense three-dimensional action. Doing battle with figures in a small arena seems old-school when most games in modern day take place on a flat-screen television, but many kids remain just as happy or happier to duke it out with spinning tops that they can customize in all sorts of ways. There are also strong links between Beyblade and anime. For example, the Bladers of the Four Seasons depicts the split of the power of Gaia into the four seasons of Earth, and four bladers: Gingka Hagane, Kyoya Tategami, Chris, and Ryuga. The complex relationships among these characters and their enemies, the friendship and the fury among them, translates into an endlessly fun Beyblade battle of who the strongest character, the master, really is. Children love recreating these battles and coming up with their own ideas for battle, using Beyblade metal fusion tops, power launcher add-ons, and more.

When it comes to the possibilities for creating your own powerful battlers, the combinations seem endless. The key remains finding the right blend of attack, defense, and stamina, and the strongest Beyblades, many of which you can find on eBay, typically excel in one area or strike an unusually effective balance between two or three.

1. Hades Kerbecs
2. L Drago Destructor FConfused
3. Diablo Nemesis XGrin
4. Earth Eagle
5. Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
6. Meteo L Drago
7. Phantom Orion BGrin
8. Basalt Horogium
9. Galaxy Pegasus
10. Metal Fusion Death Que...
Table of Contents Hide
1 Hades Kerbecs

I hab 3 Hades Kermits *spit* oops fek qkeen
yes i kno de wae
(Dec. 25, 2017  3:50 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2017  11:53 AM)Captain Shmoker Wrote: Free. But Valt

Free De La Hoya isn’t part of the 4 Spin Emperors.

4 Spin Emperors are only famous in Japan no in the world tournament. As you can see the best beyblade club does not even exist in japan. they are in USA, Spain, France and Brazil. That's why they have to join others beyblade club to raise their ranking. 
Free already famous as known as the world no.1. in the world tournament last year.
I think the 3rd season (if there is one), they will reunion the Japan top beyblader and create a world team like the FIFA cup. the USA team, Spain team, Brazil team etc.
(Dec. 09, 2017  3:11 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  2:22 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Free is the best.

That's true, since Free is currently the world's 1st ranked blader, haha.
Lui is
Lui for sure is the best of them. He's the only one that hasn't really lost apart from to free. A record like that is crazy
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:59 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  3:11 AM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote: That's true, since Free is currently the world's 1st ranked blader, haha.
Lui is

No Free is
(Jan. 22, 2018  9:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  5:59 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Lui is

No Free is

Beyblade burst god episode 37 watch it I’ll give you a hint lui beats free
(Jan. 22, 2018  11:36 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  9:52 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: No Free is

Beyblade burst god episode 37 watch it I’ll give you a hint lui beats free

That was in a unofficial match free didn't lose his rank even in the manga his rank was #1 until valt eliminated him. Lui being #1 is what fans thinks the manga clearly shows the #1 plus free wasn't even full powered so that means Free is actually the best if you want confirmation look at episode 47