ABSOLUTELY HATE IT
4.35%
i dont really like it...
8.70%
eh..
34.78%
i like spring!
30.43%
what are you talking about you ignorant swine! spring is great!
21.74%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
ugh. dry throats, runny noses, itchy eyes, its all the worst. its always sunny outside, and by the time you are done with school, its already all dark. burning lips after using up hundreds of tissue boxes, and rainy days on the weekends.
It's fun if you use claritin lol
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:31 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: It's fun if you use claritin lol

nope. still bad. i took claritin like 1p min ago.

also nasal spray sucks.
dang what happened to the poll?

there was supposed to be a poll.
Never saw the poll
huh. weird.
You can edit the thread and add a poll
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:43 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: You can edit the thread and add a poll

ik just did it.
I was born from a hot country but hate summer, so I don't mind spring. Good thing with living in the UK.
As I live in a hot country and absolutely despise heat (great match lol), I'm a winter person. People I know actually consider me a bit weird as I don't wear warm clothes even in winter (or what passes for winter here). So while I don't hate spring as much as summer, it's still too warm for me.
I dont like spring
I dont go out anyways, but when I go, the mosquitoes come back, the pollen blocks my nose, I start sneezing, people think I am sick when I am not, its hard to sleep at night, flies enter the house and touch the food, and my mom forces me out of the room cause "its a beautiful day outside" and makes me walk around the condo with my brother and dad so I have to face all these stuff
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I dont like spring
I dont go out anyways, but when I go, the mosquitoes come back, the pollen blocks my nose, I start sneezing, people think I am sick when I am not, its hard to sleep at night,  flies enter the house and touch the food, and my mom forces me out of the room cause "its a beautiful day outside" and makes me walk around the condo with my brother and dad so I have to face all these stuff

oof. i probably only got like 7 hours of sleep last night.
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:53 PM)eggblader Wrote:
I dont go out anyways, but when I go, the mosquitoes come back, the pollen blocks my nose, I start sneezing, people think I am sick when I am not, its hard to sleep at night,  flies enter the house and touch the food, and my mom forces me out of the room cause "its a beautiful day outside" and makes me walk around the condo with my brother and dad so I have to face all these stuff

wow
I am sleeping at 11 Pm and waking up at 4:30am
I cant go back to sleep and I am just there: too tired to do something productive like my online classes, too awake to go back to sleep and with a blocked nose
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2021  8:53 PM)eggblader Wrote: oof. i probably only got like 7 hours of sleep last night.

wow
I am sleeping at 11 Pm and waking up at 4:30am
I cant go back to sleep and I am just there: too tired to do something productive like my online classes, too awake to go back to sleep and with a blocked nose

i feel you. ive almost lost my appetite.
Man I used to love spring so much, but not anymore. Jeddah doesn't have any sort of weather that can even be considered 'spring'. Once March comes the temperature instantly rises to over 30 in day and barely below 30 at night, and being the winter person I am, I absolutely can't stand that. Add in the fact that school forces me to cram during that period of time because of the 'chance' of final exams coming up, semi-daily headaches and sleep disorders, and of course I would hate spring. We don't even have a Spring Break, for crying out loud.
spring is epic to me because its finally warm again
and because I hate winter
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:32 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Man I used to love spring so much, but not anymore. Jeddah doesn't have any sort of weather that can even be considered 'spring'. Once March comes the temperature instantly rises to over 30 in day and barely below 30 at night, and being the winter person I am, I absolutely can't stand that. Add in the fact that school forces me to cram during that period of time because of the 'chance' of final exams coming up, semi-daily headaches and sleep disorders, and of course I would hate spring. We don't even have a Spring Break, for crying out loud.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:18 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:32 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Man I used to love spring so much, but not anymore. Jeddah doesn't have any sort of weather that can even be considered 'spring'. Once March comes the temperature instantly rises to over 30 in day and barely below 30 at night, and being the winter person I am, I absolutely can't stand that. Add in the fact that school forces me to cram during that period of time because of the 'chance' of final exams coming up, semi-daily headaches and sleep disorders, and of course I would hate spring. We don't even have a Spring Break, for crying out loud.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

..What?
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:18 PM)eggblader Wrote: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

..What?

no spring breK?!?
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:24 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote: ..What?

no spring breK?!?

Nope, it basically doesn't exist for me. And even if it did they'd cancel it so we can finish the year before May.
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:28 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  5:24 PM)eggblader Wrote: no spring breK?!?

Nope, it basically doesn't exist for me. And even if it did they'd cancel it so we can finish the year before May.

ಠ_ಠ
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:26 PM)eggblader Wrote: ugh. dry throats, runny noses, itchy eyes, its all the worst. its always sunny outside, and by the time you are done with school, its already all dark. burning lips after using up hundreds of tissue boxes, and rainy days on the weekends.
What time do you get out of school my guy? It's sunny until like 8 where I live.

(Apr. 08, 2021  8:53 PM)eggblader Wrote:

Only 7? I wish I could get that many, I usually only get around 4 or 5.
about 4. or 3.