ABSOLUTELY HATE IT
4.35%
i dont really like it...
8.70%
eh..
34.78%
i like spring!
30.43%
what are you talking about you ignorant swine! spring is great!
21.74%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
Its alright. I don't like the fact that when Spring comes that means MORE thunderstorms and im not a fan of thunderstorms.
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its alright. I don't like the fact that when Spring comes that means MORE thunderstorms and im not a fan of thunderstorms.

Lol I think thunderstorms are kinda cool
(Apr. 09, 2021  6:51 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its alright. I don't like the fact that when Spring comes that means MORE thunderstorms and im not a fan of thunderstorms.

Oh yeah, all that rain must be crazy depending on where you live. Living in Toronto, I personally couldn’t say that it’s all that bad seeing as it doesn’t rain as much during spring here than it does other places. I have lived in North Carolina before though, and boy, was it crazy.
I live in England, rains a lot. Right now it's cloudy.
(Apr. 10, 2021  1:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I live in England, rains a lot. Right now it's cloudy.

Can we swap homes for a day please?
(Apr. 10, 2021  2:36 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  1:27 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I live in England, rains a lot. Right now it's cloudy.

Can we swap homes for a day please?

Aha sure, it's a mix between snow and rain rn.
It’s a ‘meh’ for me. It’s too hot.
Spring is good for me. It rains so you get to stay inside and avoid social interaction. Good times.
I enjoy spring, though I only have food allergies and the occasional hay fever, so I’ve never had any issues with everything blooming. My sister, however, not so much.