who has a ds lite

hi guys i like to play and chat on games and picochat on ds lite and tell me the games you have
Well, Pictochat is only local play. Plus, the DS WiFi servers are shut down. So there really is no way to play anything with anyone here, unfortunately.

More than welcome to find some peeps in real life to play DS with, though.
do u want chat on ds if you have one
(Apr. 30, 2016  4:46 PM)villager 12 Wrote: do u want chat on ds if you have one

Well, I just explained how that is impossible.
Hmmm... i have a ds lite Grin ( tho the top screen is broken beyond repair XD) and so most of my games are GBA games Tongue_out_wink But anyway i have beyblade metal masters on my ds and i also have sonic rush... some of my gba games are crash bandicoot, Beyblade G-revolution, and Beyblade V- force
(Apr. 30, 2016  2:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Well, Pictochat is only local play. Plus, the DS WiFi servers are shut down. So there really is no way to play anything with anyone here, unfortunately.

But, if I recall correctly, you can still use the Opera Browser, right ?
(Apr. 30, 2016  5:24 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2016  2:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Well, Pictochat is only local play. Plus, the DS WiFi servers are shut down. So there really is no way to play anything with anyone here, unfortunately.

But, if I recall correctly, you can still use the Opera Browser, right ?

Probably. But who cares would be a better answer tbh. It's bad surfing on a 3DS, and I'd imagine the DS to be complete trash
I tried to use some homebrew browsers at a friend's house, but none of them were working. Might be only a problem with the Wi-Fi configuration, I don't know how that stuff works.

Anyway, right now I'm converting a bunch of videos with BatchDPG, but it's a pain to download the video in MP4, convert it to AVI and recoverting it to DPG.
Does anyone want to chat on picochat on ds

This ^^

Plus I feel that many DS users now use 3DS. 

I have a DS lite but I don't use it anymore. Also any DS games I have, I play on the 3DS or I've beaten so I don't play them anymore. (I just keep everything for a collection) 

Some of the games that I have are:
  • pokemon diamond
  • pokemon white
  • megaman starforce 
  • Golden sun
  • Guitar Hero DS
  • Digimon World DS
i Used to have a ds lite heh those were the good days where ds's could play GB games
Hi can I have that pokemon white please