who do you think would win? spriggan requiem or winning valkyrie

who do you guys think would win? spriggan requiem or winning valkyrie? comment in full honesty in who you think
Spriggan Requiem. If you’re talking about Stock Combo vs Stock Combo, then Winning Valkyrie will be at a heavy disadvantage.

The wV Layer may be heavier, but because the wings are so obtuse it won’t have enough recoil to Burst or KO Spriggan Requiem which is comparable in weight and is very round with strong teeth. Furthermore, if Spriggan Requiem is set to Left Spin and Defense/Stamina Mode on Zeta, then the left spin will kill recoil even more.
That's not even counting the fact that Volcanic is universally hard to control and Winning Valkyrie is off-balanced. It can't consistently outspin, burst, or KO Spriggan Requiem, so it has no real way to win short of sheer luck.
Attack types like wV actually has advantages to any other types in most cases when there is no significant difference in weight, size or teeth, but requires much much higher skills.
With idealistic luck, launch skill and control, wV can definitely defeat Sr. However, unfortunately, due to the difficulty on controling driver Vl, I think only few people could consistently defeat Sr with wV. In other words, the upper limit of wV is higher than Sr, but the floor level of wV is much lower, and the inconsistency makes wV not a safe choice.
If Sr is in right spin, and you get a decent launch with Volcanic, wV winning is more than just possible.
Sr.

That is all.
Winning Valkyrie has the power to burst Drain Fafnir, one of the hardest beys to burst and being left spin.

Stamina mode: Not really a threat if it gets the first hit off
Defense mode: Agile start, but goes around center, making it easier to hit
Attack mode: Winning Valkyrie has Volcanic, which can outrun Sr, making it an easy burst.

I think wV would win, in my opinion.
(Apr. 05, 2018  9:36 PM)Limetka Wrote: If Sr is in right spin, and you get a decent launch with Volcanic, wV winning is more than just possible.
And who would ever launch Sr in right spin for this matchup? Seems like low skill against high skill in that case, and that's really not very fair to say "Well, if the person who launches Spriggan is terrible and the person with Winning Valkyrie is godly good, then it's easy". That's too much variance between the players at that point.

Assuming two comparably skilled players, Spriggan Requiem wins well over 90% of the time, and I'm giving that 10% to Winning Valkyrie just to cover for fluke wins.
(Apr. 05, 2018  11:08 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2018  9:36 PM)Limetka Wrote: If Sr is in right spin, and you get a decent launch with Volcanic, wV winning is more than just possible.
And who would ever launch Sr in right spin for this matchup? Seems like low skill against high skill in that case, and that's really not very fair to say "Well, if the person who launches Spriggan is terrible and the person with Winning Valkyrie is godly good, then it's easy". That's too much variance between the players at that point.

Assuming two comparably skilled players, Spriggan Requiem wins well over 90% of the time, and I'm giving that 10% to Winning Valkyrie just to cover for fluke wins.

I thought that with the new rules you can't change spin modes after the match begun?
(Apr. 06, 2018  7:37 AM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2018  11:08 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: And who would ever launch Sr in right spin for this matchup? Seems like low skill against high skill in that case, and that's really not very fair to say "Well, if the person who launches Spriggan is terrible and the person with Winning Valkyrie is godly good, then it's easy". That's too much variance between the players at that point.

I thought that with the new rules you can't change spin modes after the match begun?

But you can set it to left spin before the match (which is what every one does). You just can't change it during the match
(Apr. 06, 2018  5:59 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: But you can set it to left spin before the match (which is what every one does). You just can't change it during the match

Not always. Sometimes right-spin Sr is advantageous. I had a match in the last tournament where I switched to right-spin with it and was able to beat nL.X.