whats your style?

There are many style in modern society today. and honestly, I don't know my style!XD so, what exactly is your style?
what do you mean by style
like clothing any other stuff like that.XD
it shouldn't be in media then expect this to be moved
the normal style
i would wear anything,even a chicken suit
gangsta style ninja lol jk idk my style probly skater
This thread has been moved to the General Discussion forum.

Okay, so if this thread is going to stay open, people are going to need to be more descriptive and add more content to their posts. Don't just post, "the normal style" for example.
Probably a mix of skateboarding and formal...If thats possible

Shirts= I like designed T-shirts but no skulls or snakes or anything of that sort.
However i also like Polo shirts lol
oh and button downs

Pants/Jeans= I like almost only bootcut stuff, most of my jeans are Dark with those scrunches that are supposed to be there
I also have 1 pair of white jeans
I dislike holes
Shoes= converse

Jewelry= I only wear a necklace with some weird pendant i dont really know what it is
I dislike wristwatches
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:25 AM)Aqua Wrote: This thread has been moved to the General Discussion forum.

Okay, so if this thread is going to stay open, people are going to need to be more descriptive and add more content to their posts. Don't just post, "the normal style" for example.
sorry
i edited my post
I don't really have a named style like skater or whatever. I hate categorising people ...

I like to wear shirts and polos mostly, I wear normal T-shirts as little as possible. I prefer sweaters to hoodies these days because I find them over used. Confused I always wear some kind of skinny jeans. I hate baggy jeans and shorts aha. I wear either my Vans or plim soles. I like wrist and neck jewellery, I feel bare without it. I also have both ears pierced, my left ear is expanded to 12mm and the other 2mm (i'm slowly stretching that to 12mm too). My styles pretty varied I guess, I change with he fashions though.
(Jul. 31, 2010  11:27 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: sorry
i edited my post

No you didn't?

I don't really have a style. I either wear a plain black or white t-shirt or a t-shirt with a funny message or picture on it.

I wear jeans.
tshirts, all kinds except flashy carp, or shirts
cardigans or v-neck sweaters
skinny jeans
converse or plimsolls

pretty much hipster lol
(Aug. 01, 2010  1:07 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2010  11:27 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: sorry
i edited my post

No you didn't?
oops i forgot to do *save changes*
Kacky pants or shorts and a t-shirt or a Ralph Lauren polo and I'm always wearing Nike sb's or addias sb's So I'm always ready to skateBoard
HAHA I wear hipster beanies, cool looking shirts, sometimes they have cartoon characters on them. I wear a few band shirts. Plaid shirts are a must too when picking up the ladies. Super skinny jeans and depending on what kind of shirt Im wearing Ill wear my bright green and black Osiris high tops or my magenta and black bengal print Supra Skytops.
I guess my styles sorta G'd up emo otaku hah
Crank the New era hats often, got longish straight hair with the side fringe most of the time.1 lip pircing in sometimes (have snake bites almost never have them both in).
Skate hoodies or anime related hoodies.
Skate tshirts have alot of element tees also alot of transformers tees.
Black or blue skinnys
and these kicks
[Image: th2331247582350Osiris20Bronx20Blue20Red20White20L.jpg]
there epic so i felt the need to post a picture of them lol, High top osiris bronx Wink
(Aug. 11, 2010  10:07 AM)Dirge Wrote: I guess my styles sorta G'd up emo otaku hah
Crank the New era hats often, got longish straight hair with the side fringe most of the time.1 lip pircing in sometimes (have snake bites almost never have them both in).
Skate hoodies or anime related hoodies.
Skate tshirts have alot of element tees also alot of transformers tees.
Black or blue skinnys
and these kicks
[Image: th2331247582350Osiris20Bronx20Blue20Red20White20L.jpg]
there epic so i felt the need to post a picture of them lol, High top osiris bronx Wink

Those are some sick shoes! I have these which I thionk are much nicer ;D

[Image: supra-skytop-magenta-2.jpg]
I never jumped on the skinny jeans bandwagon, never really saw them to be that appealing. I prefer straightleg or baggy, though I do have one pair of them. I usually wear G-star shirts and jeans nowadays with a chain and jackets (mostly korean). A couple of accessories and various high tops. My hair's naturally straight, and can be seen in the pictures of yourself thread, so I won't bother with that.
Hah i like red.
So how is this different from the imfamous "Fashion thread"?
Anyway, I'm a fairly laid back guy, so my style is laid back.

Shirts: T, button up or non. I rarely wear long sleeves, only when I'm going out
Bottoms: Jeans, usually slightly baggy. I have a bad tenancy of walking on the back of them so they usually end up frayed. I may or may not wear a belt.
Shoes: Tennis. I prefer darker ones, but my current pair of choice is white. White socks as well.

Also, I wear glasses all the time, because I'm blind. I have been told that contacts are awesome, but when I look in the mirror w/o my glasses I just don't look right.