whats the funniest thing you've ever done?

When I was using my friend's Grip launcher and string launcher, My other friend challenged me. I said yes, i got out my bey, and launched it... but there was a random kid beside me so it hit his eye. So that wasn't a fair battle, i switched the Grip launcher into another position, a new kid came behind me... I launched it and it hit his eye...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When i first got my LL Drago, I launched it in a random area. I decided to pick him up, when I did it cut me, now i have this scar forever.
When i broke a closet door by jumping into it... When we moved the door, before we fixed it(parents never found out), we found a box of "special" magizines that the old owners left
As long as there was no "reading" of the "special" magazines then your good.<off topic
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:51 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: When i broke a closet door by jumping into it... When we moved the door, before we fixed it(parents never found out), we found a box of "special" magizines that the old owners left
what kind of "special" magazines?
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:09 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:51 PM)BeyHunter Wrote: When i broke a closet door by jumping into it... When we moved the door, before we fixed it(parents never found out), we found a box of "special" magizines that the old owners left

i think you can guess that and the funniest thing that ever happened to me was when well the recent one was i was at my halloween dance at my middle school, my friends were jumping up and down with their arms up to the side and i was doing it to and my friend hit me in my tenders and it hurt cause when he hit them he like uppercutted me
(Nov. 29, 2010  12:09 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote:

I'm going to guess it's the kind of "special" magazine that we don't talk about on this forum.
oh,OHHHHHHHHHH i get it now
yes that why i said "special"
(Nov. 30, 2010  3:13 AM)BeyHunter Wrote: yes that why i said "special"

Playb-uhhh,nevermind

When I was riding my bike , I forgot to press on the brakes , so I bumped into my neighbor's tree.....hard
i kind of figured that kind of mag
no more posters Unhappy this thread is going to die soon Unhappy
sweet double-post.

don't do it unless it's important, which it obviously is not.
i was in the pool with my gf and we kissed and in the same time i farted
My dad went to walmart and bought slim jims...he thought it was some new ones...but turns out it was dog food i didnt know and i ate it haha
(Dec. 05, 2010  2:36 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: My dad went to walmart and bought slim jims...he thought it was some new ones...but turns out it was dog food i didnt know and i ate it haha

... the question remains.. did you enjoy it :? Lips_sealed
well in the beginning i was like...hmm this taste weird...maybe its a new flavor..then the taste went bad...i spitted it out and looked at the wrap...it said jerky but in small writing it said dog food
I launched a beyblade and missed the stadium, then it lost the facebolt, and all the parts flew off and hit random people. I found all of them thankfully. Everyone was laughing so hard.
lol^^^^
"beyblade explosion,back away from the spinning tops!"
that was probably very epic Tongue_out
oh and i launched a bey and it shot backwords and hit me in the eye
I like how i started everyone saying ' in a place not suitable for younger vewers!
lol!
you even got me to say it Chocked_2
My friend threw a chicken at my other friend's head and he went hulk on us.
hey that is not funny when i got angry once then picked up a table to smack him
^^^ really? to be honest i thought it was pretty funny myself! and nyeh its joey! yes, yes i did! its cool to start a trend...
(Dec. 07, 2010  5:31 PM)Night Wrote: My friend threw a chicken at my other friend's head and he went hulk on us.

haha
"HULK,SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!"
oh and today i tried to launch the same beyblade on the same launcher and it hit me
"in a place not suitable for younger readers"
I was playin beyblade i stood up when launchin and my friend tackled me and i launched and my storm pegasis hit my other friends really hard in the head