what's the first game you ever played?

I think mine was a rugrats game I played on the nintendo 64
mario kart on snes

but i was too young to realize what was going on, so i consider my first ps1 game to be my first game, darkstalkers lol

[Image: 12vw1.jpg]
for me probably the ps1 disc that has all the demos and stuff!! either that or NBA
Conkers Bad Fur Day on N64, was probably a bit inappropriate for my age but it is still one of my favourite games.
Mortal Kombat for the Super Nintendo.

If PC games count then Carmageddon~
Alter Beast for SEGA Genesis.
I remember that it was so cool to transform from a human to a beast.
Space Invaders! Giant handheld version!
Mortal kombat trilogy, when I was 7. Sad right?

Even though it became one of my favorite franchises of all time.... (mortal kombat)
The Super Mario Bros. on the very classic NES...Yup...

Back then, I thought that game was so good that they made the NES especially for the game...The only other game I had was Ice Climbers and it didn't even work...Little did I know that there were like 200 others games XD
mine was on the ps1. it was tarzan.
1st game i remember playing was:
tamogochi on my cosins pink gameboy colour
but the 1st game i played and completed was pokemon yellowSmile
(May. 18, 2010  11:34 PM)ripcord Wrote: mine was on the ps1. it was tarzan.

lol i played that too

but the first game i played was Majora's Mask

but the first one i beat on my own was ummm

was like sonic adventure(dreamcast)..im not sure if i beat 1 or 2 first tho...
Mario 64
Not the first I ever played but the first I ever owned.
Super Mario 3

:3

I've been playing games since I was like 2 or 3
Mine was...I think it was some Mario game.

Mario Kart for the 64?
Duck hunt. I was 7 and one of my mom's colleagues in graphic design showed it to me. I loved it, and when I asked for one mom said no.

First game I owned that I played would have to be Goldeneye, followed very quickly by Pokemon red.
Pokemon Yellow.
I didn't know how to play it so I couldn't get out of my character's house. When I figured out how to do that, I didn't know why Pikachu was horrible against Brock. I trained a pidgey to beat it and now I have a lv 87 Pidgeot and I still can't beat the elite 4 >.>
My first game on a video game system was Pong. After that it would be Pac Man on Atari. I've played a lot of systems over the years like Atari, Atari Jaguar, Nintendo, N64, Intellivision, Panasonic 3DO and more. I think my favorite game of all time would be Super Mario Brothers on the original Nintendo.
mine was ocarina of time too. i was like 6 or something...got to the shadow temple and was stuck for 2 years
pokemon yellow GBC the beastliest pokemon game ive played (right next to gold and sliver) ha ha ha
(Jun. 03, 2010  12:01 AM)DragoonXD2 Wrote: Pokemon Red (GBC)

It was for the gameboy (albeit compatible with the color).
mortal kombat1-3
killer instint
dk country1-3
mario allstars
mario world
one of the following (yea give a 3 year old mortal kombat game)
spy kids on gameboy advance
Mine was pokemon Puzzle then i got silver