what parts should i get for my tt xcalibur? (turbo)

im getting an xcalibur soon, and i wanna know what forge disks and performance tips would be good toadd to it
Don't even bother with something like Xcalibur, just get tempest dragon or lord spryzen, then kit it out with 00 cross Xtend+ etc
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:22 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Don't even bother with something like Xcalibur, just get tempest dragon or lord spryzen, then kit it out with 00 cross Xtend+ etc

i think you mean lord spriggan

and, there is a q&a forum for a reason Tired
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:22 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Don't even bother with something like Xcalibur, just get tempest dragon or lord spryzen, then kit it out with 00 cross Xtend+ etc

i want it becuase my real name starts with "x" soooooooo........
if u mix one up u can give it a custom name...
Why Lord? World is way better.
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:47 AM)GhostFox Wrote: if u mix one up u can give it a custom name...

wait what?
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:08 AM)eggblader Wrote: im getting an xcalibur soon, and i wanna know what forge disks and performance tips would be good toadd to it

You want to go with something with more weight distribution as that will help with Xcalibur’s greatest weakness. As such wheel or outer should do the trick. As for the driver recommend something like ultimate reboot.
(Feb. 26, 2021  4:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:08 AM)eggblader Wrote: im getting an xcalibur soon, and i wanna know what forge disks and performance tips would be good toadd to it

You want to go with something with more weight distribution as that’s Xcalibur’s greatest weakness. As such wheel or outer should do the trick. As for the driver recommend something like ultimate reboot.

funny, i was actually planning on getting that Smile
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Why Lord? World is way better.

Nah way they both good but I think that Lord Spriggan is ood and so is Lord Spyrzen (By Hasbro Standereds)
So you want the Xcalibur for the name right?
Thank God cause Xcalibur is really heavily outclassed
(2 whole gens of outclassing)
Try using
Buster Xcalibur 1 Hit destroy'

IF HASBRO (the one you normally buy in walmart)
Breaker Xcalius 1 Glaive Destroy-s
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:21 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:49 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why Lord? World is way better.

Nah way they both good but I think that Lord Spriggan is ood and so is Lord Spyrzen (By Hasbro Standereds)
Lord Spriggan is worthless today. IMO.

Ok, maybe worthless. Definitely outclassed though.
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  6:21 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Nah way they both good but I think that Lord Spriggan is ood and so is Lord Spyrzen (By Hasbro Standereds)
Lord Spriggan is worthless today. IMO.

Yes, but it ain't garbage
(Feb. 26, 2021  8:38 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2021  7:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: Lord Spriggan is worthless today. IMO.

Yes, but it ain't garbage
Definitely not garbage.

None, xcalibur is garbage
Did you guys know that Buster Xcalibur, with the 0 disc, some other frame, and Quick' can almost beat World Spriggan, and Brave Valkyrie?