what next?

hey guys I'm new to blading and want to know what should i do next? what beyblade should i get and where (in Toronto)? oh and i heard there was a tournament in Toronto on Saturday may 29th and want to know how can i join? do i just go there,or is there like some sort of special list of people who are aloud to go only. please i need help.
You should read the "What to buy in MFB" topic.

The new series, Beyblade Metal Fusion, has just started being seen in stores in Toronto. You should simply keep looking out in your local shops.

Anybody can enter our tournaments. However, you must know that Anime North, the convention that lets us host the tournament, charges a forty-dollar fee for entry, and sometimes they check tickets. Otherwise, if this is not a problem, you just go and enjoy beybattles.
(May. 15, 2010  2:01 AM)ripcord Wrote: hey guys I'm new to blading and want to know what should i do next?

Here's a list of the best Metal Fight Beyblade/ Beyblade: Metal Fusion.

(May. 15, 2010  2:01 AM)ripcord Wrote: what beyblade should i get and where (in Toronto)?

To, a member here, got his at "Dufferin Mall Toys 'R' Us" today. "Dufferin Mall Wal-Mart" also had some BMF in stock.

(May. 15, 2010  2:01 AM)ripcord Wrote: oh and i heard there was a tournament in Toronto on Saturday may 29th and want to know how can i join? do i just go there,or is there like some sort of special list of people who are aloud to go only. please i need help.

Yes, Beyblade Revival Cup will be one of the biggest tournaments of the year. Many people will be attending and there will be great prizes. Any WBO member (who has not been banned) is welcomed to attend.

----------------------

Welcome to the WBO, btw Smile
hey guys i have one more question. i looked at your names and i saw these symbols under them. what are they? sorry I'm really new at this kinda stuff Pinching_eyes
(May. 15, 2010  2:24 AM)ripcord Wrote: hey guys i have one more question. i looked at your names and i saw these symbols under them. what are they? sorry I'm really new at this kinda stuff Pinching_eyes

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
hey guys. is there a specific age group for this site and the events. or are all ages aloud?
(May. 15, 2010  2:50 AM)ripcord Wrote: hey guys. is there a specific age group for this site and the events. or are all ages aloud?
All ages.
hey guys i was wondering were do you guys get those avatars? i want to change mine it's too big.
my bad i mean small
Welcome
(May. 15, 2010  4:53 AM)ripcord Wrote: hey guys i was wondering were do you guys get those avatars? i want to change mine it's too big.
my bad i mean small

We have a lot of great avatars in the Free Graphics thread.

You can ask someone to create an avatar for you here.

Or you can use one of the avatars in the Default Gallery.
You can do this by going to: My Settings > Change Avatar > Default Galley > Go > Select an avatar > Click "Change Avatar" at the bottom of the page.
Welcome to WBO!
Bienvenid@ a la WBO!
Welcome to the WBO
I hope toys 'r us isn't swamped, for both ripcord and my luck. 8]