what is the best superking combo can we make?

the combos  that i made was world(left spin mode) spriggan, 2B (In freespinmode) zeta dash 

another one is tempest lucifer 1A destroy dash

and  the last one is glide diabolos 1S blitz orbit metal/atomic/revolve
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:37 PM)beybladebros123 Wrote: the combos  that i made was world(left spin mode) spriggan, 2B (In freespinmode) zeta dash 

It depends on how you want to play it
Competitive:World Spriggan Drift 2B,Rage HeliosII (MCC) Xtreme',etc etc

Fun Playstyle: Brave Valkyrie Operate'(Unbalanced) 2D,etc etc
one of my best is World Helios2 Bearing 2B (MCC, Free Spin)
There is no best combo that can be made.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There is no best combo that can be made.

that's true  but there are a lot of bey combos that are good bot i see what you are saying
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There is no best combo that can be made.

Thats false imo. There is a best combo. Theres a difference between "best" and "undefeatable." Mind you, there a lot of really good combos, some of which have already been listed, which is why i wont go too in depth of that. Does this combo win every battle? No. But when used correctly, itd win at a higher percentage than others, making the combo the best.
didnt need its own thread
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:37 PM)beybladebros123 Wrote: the combos  that i made was world(left spin mode) spriggan, 2B (In freespinmode) zeta dash 

some really good combos
world spriggan 2b rise
Super/First  Solomon/HyperionII 1A xceed'+z
Rage HeliosII 3A Destroy'/Xceed'/xtreme'
World spriggan 2D/2B Drift
Brave Solomon/HyperionII/LuciferII/Lucifer 2A evolution'/destroy'/Just (kidding)/ Variable'
(ANY COMBO WITH RAGE 3A)
with the parts you show to us, I can infer you got the Gt and sparking triple booster sets so here some
World Spriggan 2B Destroy'
Tempest Lucifer 1A Atomic/Orbit metal/Octa (octa if possible)
Glide diabolos 1D (on the green curse from the triple booster) Wheel Orbit metal