what bladers do you want to return in Cho Z

I personally want Kensuke (though highly unlikely) and Daigo to comeback
I personally want any Snake Pit affiliated person to come back, since they couldve been something better before. If not, then I truly wish Ken, Rantaro, and Daigo to return. Or at least, next season
Daigo or deathscyther in general needs to come back
I'd love to see Naoki return. He was a talented blader (in the manga he was on par with Wakiya) yet he had to be eliminated in the first round so Valt could get to the finals. By this time he's probably given up competitive blading and is working on his dissertation.
I want Daigo, Wakiya, and Cuza to come back
I want to see sasha and boa
Cat  I will admit (minus the cheating) Naoki was a good blader

Brandbrick and Dt20000   I would agree Daigo needs to return as well

XSabxManiacX and abidjkhan7:  Boa would be a good addition. #ChoZBahamut Do it Takara Tomy
(Jan. 09, 2019  11:53 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Cat  I will admit (minus the cheating) Naoki was a good blader

Brandbrick and Dt20000   I would agree Daigo needs to return as well

XSabxManiacX and abidjkhan7:  Boa would be a good addition. #ChoZBahamut Do it Takara Tomy

YES. My friends and I really want Boa back, although Im more in for Theodore and Norman coming back. Wished Theodore couldve came back and conspired with Phi
XSabxManiacX OMG!!! If Azure eye conspired with Phi...... oh boy who know what kind of craziness would happen
(Jan. 10, 2019  1:08 AM)TorchicStar Wrote: XSabxManiacX OMG!!!  If Azure eye conspired with Phi...... oh boy who know what kind of craziness would happen

Phi would have at least done something, because Azure Eye can get annoying haha

Oh, and also, my friend and I came up with something really random: We kinda wished for Silver Eye to return later on. I mean, Zac’s brother (Count Night) has a similar hairstyle to Silver Eye, and had no confirmed Bey in Evolution. Zac wore a mask in S1 that some people think “foreshadow” the Snake Pit (Maybe Zac heard of the Snake Pit from Silver Eye)?

Maybe Silver Eye is Count Night and we kinda want that to be Canon. OOF (dont believe my ramble or agree too much on it. This was us thinking of random theories that wont be true)
XSabxManiacX That would be really cool. AND YES AZURE EYE IS ANNOYING
diago, with choz deathscizer and all god beys with choz form
(Jan. 09, 2019  11:53 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Cat  I will admit (minus the cheating) Naoki was a good blader

Technically it was cheating, though not for an easy victory.  He was testing himself.  His data suggested that Valt had an unusual amount of serendipity, and he wanted to see if his analytical skills were good enough to predict metaphysical things like luck.  His ethics were severely lacking, but one got the sense that interacting with Valt planted the seeds of something better in him.
(Jan. 09, 2019  10:44 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I agree
Cat Yeah,but remember what he did to Shu. with the lights
Just because someone cheated doesnt mean theyre necessarily a bad character, or they need to stop appearing. I mean, Shu got possessed and people still want him back. Bad =/= need to go away. Anyone can wish for so-and-so to come back. Naoki is a pretty good character, and it wouldve been better if he appeared more often
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:58 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: Cat      Yeah,but remember what he did to Shu. with the lights

Partly what I was referring to, and no less despicable.   Naoki couldn't live with himself until he plugged the hole in his data that caused his loss.   Valt's protective hovering proved half of his hypothesis, and the other half would have been sealed if Valt faltered in the tournament after Shu was eliminated.  

I wouldn't find him as interesting if he were merely a cheater and revenge-seeker.   He's a character with complexity, albeit a scoundrel.
Id like Jin back too. There were a lot of things we didnt know about him
(Jan. 11, 2019  2:54 PM)TorchicStar Wrote: XSabxManiacX    I'D LOVE JIN TO RETURN

I kinda miss him, although he had almost no personality (Loved his mysterious attitude, though)
Either way, Im not going to expect much on who and who comes back. I can only wish and make headcanons for (and maybe some literate writing). Would be nice if the characters came back, but the pacing and plot seems to get into the way
All of the underrated characters (Daina, Kensuke, etc.)