western states bey teams

I think it should be everyday battles. Just because not everyone has a tournament by them. And maybe we can update our percent every other friday. Giving us 2 weeks to raise it.
This is an awesome idea but doesn't it sound sort of a hassle to get he percentages from everyone and to do the tournaments??
Everyone posts it in there sig and on here. And we won't do tournaments with people from different states
How do you get a sig?
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:37 PM)Kaikeapona Wrote: How do you get a sig?

Settings>Change Signature>Insert what ever you want here

For now on I'm going to keep track of my win percentages. I want to be the Best in the West!
texas is in the south west part and i think it should count
hey i live in utah to in springville so are you guys starting teams?
Idk I started a utah topic but it/got closed. So maybe we could start a team
Hey so are some tourneys going to be at diffrent places or are they the same location? Because people might not make it and maybe the location is to far. I think we should do diffrent places but it would yake weeks to get everthing ready for the next tourney and the next one and so on.
Well, we could do tournaments ina bunch of different places then move the tournaments closer to a designated area where there would be a big tournament with all of the top bladers.
Yeah letd try this out for a couple weeks or so an see if it works out! We could get 5 or 6 people to be the ones who will set it up and be like the top leaders of the group. PM me or maybe Nano so we could work this out. This is so awesome!
Thing is who would travel more then 1 hour to a tournament. We have people living in Washington, Oregon, Cali and a lot of other places. That being said it would be impossible to have a big tournament on the west.
yes finally for me washington(not d.c. and the one with puget sound)
in tacoma mall im re-planning! depends on how many people can go.
i at least want 30!
please have 30 please have 30 pleasex99999999999999999999999999999 have 30 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyes_2
also about the percentige thingey, shouldnt we take atleast a vid that is at minum 20sec that were actullay doing it? so no one lies
or we could just do somthing to disqalify tem for a month or somthing if their rate is always 100%.
I agree with Nano. We could atleast try it. And leone=best I would come.
aww! yes! customer one if i can get it organiazed
but for the prizes its 1-3 1 mystery2mystery 3beypointer set with takra-tomy beylauncher l
exapt im only 11 it will be realy hard to organize this and the tacoma mall likes more than 30-70 people wich is even harder ill find difrent places after i ask my parents...
I'm trying to set up a tourney in ut maybe at a local hobby shop so anybody interested pm me. I'll try and video so you see that it's legit. Smile
were is it?
never mind than
i am tryiing to make on there by a lake but i do not know any one on here that is in texas or close to del rio but if you want to tell your dad that he could fish
Hate to bump an old thread But im the best Colorado beyblader so if anybody wants to battle im in! P.S. we should try to have a touranament in every state. Searously!
would there be any tournaments in California? Preferably the Corona area?
Hey im just gettin back into beybladeing and I got my friend hooked to lol but I wanted to kno im we're here in Tucson tryna not make a team but find ppl who r just down to chill smoke n battle n then see about makin a team in the long run, were both in our 20s so im sorry but were tryna find ppl our age
what about Washington? we have bladers up here too you know Tongue_out
(Apr. 04, 2011  4:30 AM)Mr Spy Spy Wrote: Hate to bump an old thread But im the best Colorado beyblader so if anybody wants to battle im in! P.S. we should try to have a touranament in every state. Searously!

hmmm... that just gave me an idea. going on that.. if we had local state tournements, someone could host basically round 2, and cut out half the states or something, keep cutting by half and roun up all the bladers to maybe 1 or 2 championship states, and the title for the tourney could be something like "I owned half America!!Grin" or something. doesnt have to be exactly like that, but something close enough!Smile dude, i don't know about anyone else here, but i'd do it. Hell yeah i'd do that! I think something like that, with something awesome to win at the end, such I'm hoping nobody's gonna go demolition boy sh*t on me and try and take over the world of beyblading and ruin for everyone lol i would know.. but yes, a legit set up like that would be very fun and great for our community bladers all over the country Smile
What part of WA do you live in?