wendy's or mcdonald's?

Really, I subway is soo good I wouldn't even mind if the workers there spit in my sub, I'd still eat it lol
The only thing I get from McDonalds is their Chocolate Sundue's Pinching_eyes_2
I go to Hunger Jacks more (Gooo free refills) Cool
I love Wendys - Large Mega Choc Shake FTW <3
MacD's here is preety cool. I never eat it though. Whenever I go to the food court I always find myself eating a bowl of ramen.
Woooooooooo RAMEN! Pinching_eyes_2
I like Mcdonald's
I don't really wanna get fat so wendys. (Psst! Over here! I dont like any of them.)
Taco Bell fresco menu is win.
KFC and Harveys.

BEST THING EVER. (Big Box Menu. Gasp)
(May. 11, 2010  6:32 PM)Roan Wrote:
(May. 11, 2010  5:50 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I've heard all sorts of stories, but somehow, I don't believe half of the hearsay people come up with. Expand on what's so bad?

Well, as is usual with any place that serves food, as a consumer you don't see all of the things that go into making the food and the sort of environment that it's made in.

As an employee behind the counter, your eyes are opened up to a lot of things that would make you think twice, if not three times, about eating the very food you're serving to people.

There's really nothing wrong with the food itself, at least not in my experience, it's more the cleanliness/sanitation issues that turned me off to eating at Subway. The same four knives are used all day long without being washed until the end of the night for making sandwiches, and while you would think that that would be fine since all you slice is bread, you'd be horribly mistaken.

They're used to open packages, to slice various meats and vegetables if the customer wants them in smaller pieces, as well as being used as tools to help fold over particularly large sandwiches.

Then there's the baine, which is the large cooler/display case where all of the meats and vegetables are kept. It's an absolute nightmare as far as sanitation goes, with all kinds of toppings getting accidentally thrown in with others. It's not until later at night after the store closes that you get to see the true nastyness though, because that's when we take off all the cutting boards and all of the containers and clean the inside of the baine. Trust me, it's disgusting.

that's...disgusting.that makes me want to puke in my own mouth...i just might never eat there again.
(May. 12, 2010  5:39 PM)Corey Wrote: Taco Bell fresco menu is win.

Do you know that tacos which sell Taco Bell isn´t the original tacos.

And I prefer Wendy´s than Wacdonalds; but Subway is the best!
I just remembered that we have a Favourite Restaurant thread already ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Favorite...Restaurant