we will start a cult for beyblade

i made a petition for a really dumb thing
i said we should expand beyblade worldwide
(Aug. 17, 2022  2:17 AM)Eli09 Wrote: I did it lol

B E Y B L A D E C U L T

i made a video about why im doing this here it is:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jz4SnLsNaqM
(Aug. 17, 2022  6:26 PM)Eli09 Wrote: Im got OOF rolled lol

oof
oof
oof
oof oof
oof oof oof oof oooooooooof
Beyblade is already worldwide. TT and its affiliates cover Japan and most of the Far East such as China, India, and Korea. Hasbro covers the Americas, Europe, and most of the rest of the world. Hasbro is even currently doing a massive tournament series in... France I think? Somewhere in Europe. They've had a few scattered appearances across the rest of the world as well, notably in 2018 and 2020.

Heck, Gen 4 is confirmed partially because TT has realized that Beyblade has made it big... in Europe. Not the US, Europe.

How would the US Department of Education even spread it to other countries anyways? It's beyond their scope, and yet you're writing the petition to them to grow a commercial product?

You really didn't think this through or research it in the slightest.
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Beyblade is already worldwide. TT and its affiliates cover Japan and most of the Far East such as China, India, and Korea. Hasbro covers the Americas, Europe, and most of the rest of the world. Hasbro is even currently doing a massive tournament series in... France I think? Somewhere in Europe. They've had a few scattered appearances across the rest of the world as well, notably in 2018 and 2020.

Heck, Gen 4 is confirmed partially because TT has realized that Beyblade has made it big... in Europe. Not the US, Europe.

How would the US Department of Education even spread it to other countries anyways? It's beyond their scope, and yet you're writing the petition to them to grow a commercial product?

im doing it as a troll

(Aug. 18, 2022  1:21 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2022  7:55 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Beyblade is already worldwide. TT and its affiliates cover Japan and most of the Far East such as China, India, and Korea. Hasbro covers the Americas, Europe, and most of the rest of the world. Hasbro is even currently doing a massive tournament series in... France I think? Somewhere in Europe. They've had a few scattered appearances across the rest of the world as well, notably in 2018 and 2020.

im doing it as a troll

well at least i know its working
the cult will prevent people from joining the community
(Aug. 18, 2022  1:21 PM)DeletedYT Wrote:

im doing it as a troll

Trolling people is one thing, trolling the US Government is another.
This is… just no. Completely unnecessary. “Cult” and “Kids toy” (competitive/collectors item in our case) do not match at all. To be honest I was quite annoyed when I saw this. And I’m pretty sure we have a “no trolling” rule as well. Anyways I’m not getting into the international part of it as that’s already been covered. Let’s just try to think a little more before we make threads like this.
Totally unnecessary thread and self admitted trolling. Just stop.