watch out kei im taking your burst title

Ello chaps, the names EpicFUSiON76 and I'm trying to get good at Beyblade.  Here's some stuff about me:

Goal: taking Kei's burst title and becoming well known 

Likes: Beyblades ofc, Newgrounds, Funky monkey Friday, and that one girl in my class at school who likes Beyblades

How long have I been blading for?: Roughly around 4-5 years, so I'm pretty new (I started in burst)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yeah, thats about it.
(Oct. 14, 2021  8:25 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote: Goal: taking Kei's burst title and becoming well known 

Ummm... Dude, that's my job >Unhappy

LOL!
Okay, welcome to the wbo!
Welcome to the WBO, I suppose. You've been here for a while, but I guess this is just a biography or something?
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:48 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, I suppose. You've been here for a while, but I guess this is just a biography or something?

yup, ive been around for about a year or so at this point lol
Ok let's do the thing in beyblade burst evolution and stick together to help him get to the top!

We are going to be the next generation of beyblade legends!
Hey! Don't mean to "burst" your bubble,( No pun intended ) but I'm gonna be the one to take Kei down!! And then...I'LL BECOME THE STRONGEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

Challenge me if you're any good. I could use the warm up!
bold claims here Wink

(Nov. 06, 2021  9:02 PM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Hey! Don't mean to "burst" your bubble,( No pun intended ) but I'm gonna be the one to take Kei down!! And then...I'LL BECOME THE STRONGEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

aiger moment
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:43 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  8:25 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote: Goal: taking Kei's burst title and becoming well known 

Ummm... Dude, that's my job >Unhappy

LOL!

No that's my job

(Nov. 06, 2021  9:02 PM)Lone Ninja Wrote: Hey! Don't mean to "burst" your bubble,( No pun intended ) but I'm gonna be the one to take Kei down!! And then...I'LL BECOME THE STRONGEST BLADER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

NO IM GONNA BE THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD  YOU HAVE MY DETERMINATION BUT IM GONNA BE STRONGER!!!! but i Can't  battle you Unhappy
You all just need to wait for your chance to shine and who knows maybe there'll be a tournament full of all the best bladers
(Nov. 23, 2021  10:43 PM)Ultimateblader. Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:43 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Ummm... Dude, that's my job >Unhappy

LOL!

No that's my job

NO IM GONNA BE THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD  YOU HAVE MY DETERMINATION BUT IM GONNA BE STRONGER!!!! but i Can't  battle you Unhappy

I'll literally destroy you. Step down man
(Nov. 25, 2021  4:20 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2021  10:43 PM)Ultimateblader. Wrote:  No that's my job

I'll literally destroy you. Step down man

you dont have roar bahamut +  difference in skill
kei is kinda hard to beat thou
and kei's mine i will take him down
(Nov. 25, 2021  5:15 PM)Eli09 Wrote: and kei's mine i will take him down

everybody  says that but in the end you know the results
they lose but i've been a blader since i was 4 years old so 5 years now
Why is everyone here screaming "I'll beat kei!!! everyone else loses because they're noob"
Kinda dumb, considering that you've probably bladed for like 5 years while he has been blading for 19.
I'm not trying to ruin your fun and or burst your bubble but just because you beat Kei doesn't automatically make you the Strongest Blader in the World. He's one the most Tournaments and he's been on WBO For a long time so theoretically it is possible to beat him but you'd get quite a lot of BR if you defeated him which would boost your Rankings but there are tons of Strong Bladers out there too. I don't know why everyone is only talking about Kei. Anyways just because you beat Kei doesn't make you the strongest Blader in the World because to at least be #1 In the International Rankings here on WBO you have to win or place Top 3 in as many tournaments as Kei's been to and Kei's been here longer then almost everyone here so he's been to so many tournaments. If you guys still have a goal to defeat Kei sure I guess if you wanna go to Canada and somehow build a Deck that could defeat his in a Tournament then go for it. I'm not stopping you from doing anything I'm just saying
(Nov. 26, 2021  4:16 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm not trying to ruin your fun and or burst your bubble but just because you beat Kei doesn't automatically make you the Strongest Blader in the World. He's one the most Tournaments and he's been on WBO For a long time so theoretically it is possible to beat him but you'd get quite a lot of BR if you defeated him which would boost your Rankings but there are tons of Strong Bladers out there too. I don't know why everyone is only talking about Kei. Anyways just because you beat Kei doesn't make you the strongest Blader in the World because to at least be #1 In the International Rankings here on WBO you have to win or place Top 3 in as many tournaments as Kei's been to and Kei's been here longer then almost everyone here so he's been to so many tournaments. If you guys still have a goal to defeat Kei sure I guess if you wanna go to Canada and somehow build a Deck that could defeat his in a Tournament then go for it. I'm not stopping you from doing anything I'm just saying

While this is mostly accurate, a big reason Kei is so highly ranked is because of how large his tournament scene used to be (pre-COVID) for so long. That mixed with his access to parts and the lack of leaderboard resets is why he has so many points.

He’s still skilled, but I do think everyone needs to acknowledge some big factors.

Am I the only one who's having a dirty thought here
(Dec. 03, 2021  8:30 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:

Am I the only one who's having a dirty thought here

Bruh, now I can't unsee it. This is heading quite off topic isn't it? people are now discussing who's gonna defeat Kei and stuff like that on an introduce yourself thread...
Wow seems I started an entire argument between wbo veterans and cringe kids damn
(Nov. 27, 2021  3:08 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lack of leaderboard resets
What’s lack of leaderboard resets?