wat would u want if there would be a new season

I hope it's alternate-universe.
I hope its in to the ....PAST! real beigomas yoooooooooooooooo

i dunno pretty sure it'll be badass if takao aoki is invovled. dude I wish i knew how much money he's made until now on beylade?
really, this summer. fu**in sweeeet!!!!!!!! but is that everywhere or in japan?
darn..................ill watch it off the internet then.
Yeah, they will do that, put the episodes on youtube and the U.S kids can watch it from there
TopBlade Wrote:Yeah, they will do that, put the episodes on youtube and the U.S kids can watch it from there

who is going to post them
TopBlade Wrote:I dont no but they did with Yugioh 5D

IN THE FUTURE, CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON MOTORBIKES
bugturtles Wrote:
TopBlade Wrote:I dont no but they did with Yugioh 5D

IN THE FUTURE, CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON MOTORBIKES

That is the stupidest thing to come out of your mouth, Josh. Card games on motorbikes? Come on...
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D's

Quote:Some plot details have already been revealed about the series. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is rumored to have a "Sentai" theme. The main Duel Disk is a "Bike-Type" Duel Disk, called a "D-Wheel" and duels now take place in stadiums and are called "Riding Duels". The series plot is to collect 5 all-powerful Dragon cards. "Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's" stands for "Yu-Gi-Oh! Five Duel Scoop".

that is the stupidest thing i've ever heard
ducatiiiiii

also brad wants like a harley or some carp but really it's like dude if you want to seek the dragon or whatevs do it on your own time
AnnieDuck Wrote:ducatiiiiii

also brad wants like a harley or some carp but really it's like dude if you want to seek the dragon or whatevs do it on your own time

You meet nicer people on Yamahas...
my uncles used to have ducatis and they took me for rides on them

and yamaha also makes keyboards so carp them man
AnnieDuck Wrote:my uncles used to have ducatis and they took me for rides on them

and yamaha also makes keyboards so carp them man

They also make drums and electronics. They're one of those Japanese do-it-all companies.
you do realize that i was making a joke
Ducati's are expensive even for a supermoto version. (13,000!?)

I want a Suzuki DRZ 400 SM. It's priced here at around 8000 dollars, and it's street legal. It's not a sports bike, and it's classified as a dirtbike. Hence lower insurance.
AnnieDuck Wrote:you do realize that i was making a joke

Indeed. I just felt like adding that in there for conversation's sake.
itt: my girlfriend is a jerk to people
Tamer Brad Wrote:itt: my girlfriend is a jerk to people

Aww...you two have so much in common...*Pulls out a quick j/k before he is beheaded*