wat would u want if there would be a new season

J.P. Black Wrote:Less use of Master Draciel and Master Dragoon as random extra Beyblades used by random kids.
And someone else winning the championship(Yeah, right).

I actually really like the idea of Takao's final opponent being a friend, and Takao losing.
I honestly think G-Rev would've been 10x better if Kai had won the championship. It would've made his loss to Brooklyn, his comeback, and Tyson's win against Brooklyn all the more entertaining.

Although it would've opened up a corny "You saved the world; you're the REAL champion!" can.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Don't remember. Unhappy Think it was versus Neo Borg.

It was. Kenny lost spectacularly to Tala/Yuriy and found his weakness and all. This is also why my favourite episode of all is the one with the kid and his Bearing Stinger that they turned into a zombie.

What I want is that kid and the bully along with 2 other main characters to come back and make a big splash with a brand new team until they end up going against Takao and the gang. That would be amazing.
Yeah, it's a shame about all the throw-away characters never returning.
I wouldn't want a new season 'cause it finished too nicely but I'd love a mini-movie on Lee, around the time of V-Force. That would have rocked.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Completely new characters, with different (better and more realistic) personalities. More than two dimensional, anyways. New and awesome beyblades. An emphasis on how to play the game rather than writing off wins as due to magic. Actual launching techniques incorporated. More combos that work actually pretty well. Also, cooler battles?

That would be great because then I would learn something about Beyblade without having to treat it like a school subject!
i would want - 3-4 months after the bega challenge......... all bladebreakers r in tokyo..................someone is after their lives.................something other than championships also......more backgrounds.......................blahblah ...um a war..................yes war of beyblading lol.many characters injured.but not deaths.that will make their fans upset and blahblahbkahblah
.........................................................................................
Tamer Brad Wrote:.........................................................................................

lol i think so u have rid of this topic or this topic is stupid.wat happened?i thought i will now come back after 2 or 1 month.who's typing the articles of beywiki?
rukiachann Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:.........................................................................................

lol i think so u have rid of this topic or this topic is stupid.wat happened?i thought i will now come back after 2 or 1 month.who's typing the articles of beywiki?

No one right now. I wouldn't expect anyone to write articles about the anime, either; most of us are here to talk about the hobby.
Physics
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:Physics

LOL
I'd like to see something developed that would put bladers without bit-beasts on a more even legging with the likes of Kai and Tyson than they are now.
Something that would enable them to win if they worked their asses off and got a little lucky.

I think the super-powered blades detract somewhat from the excitement of tournaments, because you know that only the top-tier big name characters will make it to the finals.
The main characters really need to be given a run for their money by someone who isn't the evil bad guy who has the artificially created bit-beast that's amazing compared to everything except Dragoon.

That's another thing. Dragoon cannot be beaten unless Tyson gives up the fight, even going so far as to return the blade from the point of grinding the floor to looking like it was just shot.
It's a nice message to send out, but it makes damned near every fight Tyson gets into completely one-sided when he remembers the moral of the story.

Just once Tyson needs to get trashed in spite of his best efforts, just to prove that he can be beaten.
A kid with an uncustomized Utimate Saizo or Spin Dragoon with no bitbeast to pwn Tyson's carp and become the new World Champ on accident.
I agree with Mr. Toto, I want new Characters, new BeyBlades and new launching techniques.

I Think of New BeyBlade they sould make

Beaster A with Spikes that have 2 attack point and on the back there another 2 attack point and have a awsome design
Beyblade14 Wrote:I agree with Mr. Toto, I want new Characters, new BeyBlades and new launching techniques.

Beaster A with Spikes that have 2 attack point and on the back there another 2 attack point and have a awsome design

Where's the back of the beyblade?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:I agree with Mr. Toto, I want new Characters, new BeyBlades and new launching techniques.

Where's the back of the beyblade?

Opposite of the front, DUH.
Someone posted this in another board:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...his-summer

Can anyone confirm this?

I wonder if they'll be fully made of metal now...but I doubt that'll happen.
It's 100% true. We indeed are getting a new series this summer. AWESOME.
if there isn't more z0 i will cut a carp
i better not be dreaming guys
yeahhhhhh,i hoe its true,but i wud like 2 watch old characters only but i dont think so that there will be old characters Unhappy