utah bladers

looking for bladers in ogden utah. how hard is it. seriously? i want to meet some. mabye an organizer could make a tournament here in ogden.
If we have a tournament in Utah, I will show you my true power which is not to be meddled with.
Calling all UTAH bladers... gather around and find a venue that is central to your area... then among yourselves find someone willing to take the Organizer Quiz and host / run events!! It will be fun for all involved!!
Thank you amishraven. I hope it's around ogden. i'm also 12.
Hey I'm in Utah. I live in Riverton though.
Is riverton near ogden?
(May. 01, 2018  9:32 PM)godofthesea Wrote: Is riverton near ogden?

No Riverton isn't near Ogden. Riverton is south of SLC by about a half hour with mild traffic. But if there's ever a tournament in Utah I would drive probably anywhere to get there lol
(May. 01, 2018  9:41 PM)Arcosst Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  9:32 PM)godofthesea Wrote: Is riverton near ogden?

No Riverton isn't near Ogden. Riverton is south of SLC by about a half hour with mild traffic. But if there's ever a tournament in Utah I would drive probably anywhere to get there lol

30mins with mild traffic is not near enough?
Here in Toronto, I'd say half of the attendees travel over 45mins to get to the events.
(May. 01, 2018  9:55 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(May. 01, 2018  9:41 PM)Arcosst Wrote: No Riverton isn't near Ogden. Riverton is south of SLC by about a half hour with mild traffic. But if there's ever a tournament in Utah I would drive probably anywhere to get there lol

30mins with mild traffic is not near enough?
Here in Toronto, I'd say half of the attendees travel over 45mins to get to the events.

It's about 30 minutes to SALT LAKE CITY from RIVERTON. Riverton is south of Salt Lake City. It's about 40 minutes from SALT LAKE CITY to OGDEN. Ogden is north of Salt Lake City. Totaling to about and hour and ten minutes from RIVERTON to OGDEN with mild traffic. I wouldn't say it's too close. However, like I did say previously, I would probably drive anywhere in the entirety of Utah to go to a tournament.
Sounds like a tourney in SLC is the option for everyone!! Find a venue or park then start planning!!

We have folks that have traveled from Texas and Miami to Richmond VA for our events... So don't let a little road trip stop you. Plan and plan BIG!!!
My parents won't let me go to a tournament unless it's around Ogden, or nowhere south of salt lake. a tournament in salt lake is a good thing. mabye amishraven could organize a tournament in salt lake.
Salt lake will be good for all! I will be interested if any in Utah!
(Mar. 07, 2018  5:52 PM)godofthesea Wrote: looking for bladers in ogden utah. how hard is it. seriously? i want to meet some. mabye an organizer could make a tournament here in ogden.

Hey am I to late for a tournament here, I have been to 1 tournament but that was years ago I'll help with prizes and whatnot.
(Jun. 13, 2018  7:06 PM)Kblader Wrote: Salt lake will be good for all! I will be interested if any in Utah!

Same it's 1 hour for me

(Jun. 18, 2018  7:44 AM)Noisegamer4real Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  7:06 PM)Kblader Wrote: Salt lake will be good for all! I will be interested if any in Utah!

Same it's 1 hour for me to get there.
Hey southern Utah I’d like to have a tournament down here in st George but I don’t know tourney rules nor do I have a stadium
we need a tournament in utah near payson i might be able to go

any in utah pls pronaly near payson

oops i ment probaly in payson
I know this is an old thread, but my cousin really wants to go to a tournament. Anyone still interested in a Utah one?
(Feb. 19, 2020  6:46 AM)emilys13 Wrote: I know this is an old thread, but my cousin really wants to go to a tournament. Anyone still interested in a Utah one?
I would be. I'm in Salt Lake County.
Hello, I am wondering if anyone is able to meet up sometime in or around Utah County-Salt Lake County area, I live in Cedar Hills, Utah about a 40 minute drive south from Downtown Salt Lake City.
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:29 AM)Vultuca Wrote: Hello, I am wondering if anyone is able to meet up sometime in or around Utah County-Salt Lake County area, I live in Cedar Hills, Utah about a 40 minute drive south from Downtown Salt Lake City.

Hi, welcome to WBO!

First off, wait until the COVID-19 pandemic stops forcing everyone to shelter in place Smile

After that's all done, make sure you don't post a new Utah thread if one already exists. I moved your new thread into the older one. If every Utah blader made their own individual Utah thread, no one would find each other.
(Mar. 31, 2020  1:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  6:29 AM)Vultuca Wrote: Hello, I am wondering if anyone is able to meet up sometime in or around Utah County-Salt Lake County area, I live in Cedar Hills, Utah about a 40 minute drive south from Downtown Salt Lake City.

Hi, welcome to WBO!

First off, wait until the COVID-19 pandemic stops forcing everyone to shelter in place Smile

After that's all done, make sure you don't post a new Utah thread if one already exists. I moved your new thread into the older one. If every Utah blader made their own individual Utah thread, no one would find each other.
Oh ok, well Thank you for the help!
I'm up near Ogden. Once we've passed up Covid-19, we need to celebrate with a tournament in SLC. I highly doubt any board game store will say no to having an event in their store. It looks like Utah bladers have been half pushing a potential tournament for years. We should make it happen.