unrealistic expectations in anime

Standing on top of dangerously tall places with arms crossed to wait for an opponent or to simply contemplate.
falling on cement from four feet or higher and just hearing a THUMP. no bleeding or broken bones.

oh yeah. and just romcom harems. like seriously?!
A vampire with the literal power to STOP TIME losing to punchie, emerald throw, and like 60 yo man
punchie gets time stop thing but still

WAIT POLNAREFF

iggy died too right
kuroko no basket

inazuma 11

need i say more?
A notebook that can kill people. I mean, I love death note but that definitely applies here.
How they can traverse to different places without getting gunned down by Border security.

How Beyblades are not yet banned because of certain events.

How do a bunch of children summon Deities from spinning toys.
How your hair changes colors based on power level
why does everyone fall down and just go UMF and then theres some dust but they like didnt even get hurt or anything. maybe im just fragile or something. cause if i fell on the road in a t shirt, id probably start bleeding.
Speaking of unrealistic anime Stuff, it is one hundred percent unrealistic to have a beyblade hit a button for skipes to close on it cause it would have to be precise to hit said button.

*spikes sorry trying to mobile speed type
Unrealistic expectations in anime is...
Teenagers looking like buff adult men, like Jojo and for Beyblade, Xander Shakadera.

(Aug. 10, 2021  8:36 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2021  3:34 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Gotta disagree with ya there. Thats just shounen, as it’s marketed towards dudes. And there are a lot of strong women mentors in shounen, like Shinobu on Merlin from seven deadly sins. Also the whole fate series lol

Yeah, but there are those annoying cliche anime girls who be hitting the MC for no reason, calling the MC a "pervert", or being really jealous. And no girl I met IRL acts like that. Also, I know not all female characters aren't weak, just like Nobara (JJK) and Noelle (BC).

Yeah, I know right. I'm gonna make a hot take here, but I'd like to give Nagatoro as an example of what you said. I see so many people say it's wholesome when she literally harasses the main character into tears and people use "insecurity" to justify it.
Well...
Unicron Trilogy super modes.
Super cool in the show, and IRL is...
(Jul. 15, 2022  11:49 AM)cringe-chan Wrote: Unrealistic expectations in anime is...
Teenagers looking like buff adult men, like Jojo and for Beyblade, Xander Shakadera.

(Aug. 10, 2021  8:36 PM)Dark red Wrote: Yeah, but there are those annoying cliche anime girls who be hitting the MC for no reason, calling the MC a "pervert", or being really jealous. And no girl I met IRL acts like that. Also, I know not all female characters aren't weak, just like Nobara (JJK) and Noelle (BC).

Yeah, I know right. I'm gonna make a hot take here, but I'd like to give Nagatoro as an example of what you said. I see so many people say it's wholesome when she literally harasses the main character into tears and people use "insecurity" to justify it.
Yeah, another good example would be how female characters would hit the harem protagonist for no good reason. And me personally wouldn't let anybody put their dirty hands on me, but that's just me though. Like, who constantly assaults the person they love, that is legit domestic abuse.