(uk) team dragonis

Poll: should we introduce ranks?

yes
85.29%
no
14.71%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
hi this thread is for my team called team dragonis and i would like people to join from uk anyone can join even if they cant go to tornaments we are freindly and as long as you have at least 1 bey you can join the teams name came from my favourite bey omeaga dragonis and i wanted a team for myself so feel free to pm me or ask questions (no spam or nasty comments) thanks Smile

Our alliances with other teams are;

Team chaos galaxy

No longer allianced with team hammer bolt as the leader was interfering in omega/souls bushiness and trying to take member's away

Friends of the team and people i really trust personally are:
Soulninja (best friend in the real world)
Masked macho ( a best friend also)
Jacolal (was a really nice guy shame he left)

Also members can rank up to special blader ranks and normal blader ranks here they are:

secondary leaderUnhappyonly 1 place) win 150 battles
captain: win 50 or more battles
commander:win 45 or more
elite:30 or more
pro:20 or more
or blader as a starter rank

admins:omega dragonis1,soulninja,masked macho

battles will have to be won at tornaments or battles against other members

special ranks

master blader:donate anything beyblade related or may be money all donations of money will be going towards the wbo and beys or parts etc towards the tornament prizes and some will go to members who depritly need them in tornaments and all donations will be sent to me and i will handle it so pm me donations Smile

sometimes there will be tornaments if there are enough people

member list

me omeaga dragonis(leader)
Soulninja (Secondary owner)
MaskedMacho (captain)
lowen93 (captain) Reason: earnt trust of owner
Vuclanblader (blader)
lightning blade (Captain)
Twisted BEY (blader)
Sword Master(blader)
halloween(blader)
TheViper(blader)
superbeyblader1(blader)

events list:

there will be a tournament soon in the summer of 2013 so pm of get in contact if you interested-omega

banned list
FlameingFury:he came into the team and then made his own and was trying to be in two teams at same time without telling me.

left list:lord dragonis (quit beyblade)
Jacolal (Had no choice as we are based to far away)

[EVENTS]

Team T ornament 21st July 2013
Gloucester City Central pm me for exact location and rules etc

and we will be meeting up at some tornaments maybe in the future Smile ask questions if ya like
we have aliance with m freind master blader x his team team chaos galaxy so cheak out are freinds too Grin
we are cool!
we rule!
GO TEAM DRAGONIS!!!!!!!!!
Are there any goals for your team? Be the best team? Nothing?
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:06 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Are there any goals for your team? Be the best team? Nothing?

yes to be the best have fun make freinds and help each other and be happy so spread the word Smile
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:08 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2012  6:06 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Are there any goals for your team? Be the best team? Nothing?

yes to be the best have fun make freinds and help each other and be happy so spread the word Smile

sorry my 3ds playing up so if people want to join just say so and feel free to ask questions ok we will try hold tornaments and i will try get sigs etc made for users who want them have a good day and feel free to ask questionsWink
bump!
Haha, bumping threads is for selling only.
(Jul. 03, 2012  7:21 PM)Tetsu Wrote: Haha, bumping threads is for selling only.

whoops lol sorry Tetsu XD umm ok lord n if ya really want to you are in Confused but on one condition becuse i now you already no saying anything about nations blade ok? (sorry nationsbeyblade)
good luck with ur team its not easy being a leader of a team you have to sort out tourneys 4 ur team (orgonise em if you feel like it) so anyway good like
(Jul. 03, 2012  8:17 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: good luck with ur team its not easy being a leader of a team you have to sort out tourneys 4 ur team (orgonise em if you feel like it) so anyway good like

thanks mate i will try my best to make members happy and myself so if anyone intrested pm me or post here please thanks Smile
i have updated please read first and feel free to ask questionsSmile
anyone? also feel free to ask questions Smile
(Jul. 03, 2012  8:17 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: good luck with ur team its not easy being a leader of a team you have to sort out tourneys 4 ur team (orgonise em if you feel like it) so anyway good like

Don't worry about it, he's gonna be fine and if anything goes wrong im here as well to help Smile
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:55 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote:

Don't worry about it, he's gonna be fine and if anything goes wrong im here as well to help Smile
your alot better 2nd leader than the one in my team the hawks because he dosent help me and sometimes try and overthrow me but hes awesome
btw its sandwiches

thanks bro also anyone intrested? (in the team or tornaments??
ok bro put me down for the team
(Jul. 04, 2012  10:51 PM)lightning blade Wrote: ok bro put me down for the team [/align]

ok sis Smile
remember to feel free asking questions i have updated also now Smile
(Jul. 04, 2012  9:05 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:55 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote:

your alot better 2nd leader than the one in my team the hawks because he dosent help me and sometimes try and overthrow me but hes awesome
btw its sandwiches

Hey thanks NationsBlade Smile
(Jul. 05, 2012  6:32 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  9:05 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  8:55 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: Don't worry about it, he's gonna be fine and if anything goes wrong im here as well to help Smile
btw its sandwiches

its nationsbeyblade not nationsblade or just nations and your welcome
(Jul. 05, 2012  6:49 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  6:32 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2012  9:05 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: your alot better 2nd leader than the one in my team the hawks because he dosent help me and sometimes try and overthrow me but hes awesome
btw its sandwiches

its nationsbeyblade not nationsblade or just nations and your welcome

sorry bro i have modifyed my post now Smile
updated people also feel free to contact me about team or on this thread Smile
150 wins is crazy
(Jul. 07, 2012  9:59 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: 150 wins is crazy

no becuse its the highist rank that people can get becuse mine is the best it is 150 becuse people have to work for it and show they desurve it Smile
i want to get to that rank.
(Jul. 07, 2012  10:10 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: i want to get to that rank.

well you will have to work hard for it and come to all of our team tornaments but its possible Smile