they should be team battle in USA

there should be team battle again in USA too because heard in Canada only people shot has them most people cant coming

how long was the last one in Canada or USA
Team bey flare would be down
I think Team ECC (East Coast Cosmos) is down
Holy heck, when was even the last team battle? Does anyone even do these anymore? I would like to compete in one.
I'd like to join in but i don't know any bladers near my home town
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:07 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Holy heck, when was even the last team battle? Does anyone even do these anymore? I would like to compete in one.

what exactly is team battle

So how exactly do team battles work
build a team of three people does comptle

there is final wroth 2 point in final
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:07 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Holy heck, when was even the last team battle? Does anyone even do these anymore? I would like to compete in one.

what exactly is team battle

Pretty much like in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution. There are 3 members on each team. Each team chooses one person to battle for each round. First to 3 points (I think) wins.
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: what exactly is team battle

Pretty much like in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution. There are 3 members on each team. Each team chooses one person to battle for each round. First to 3 points (I think) wins.

That sounds so cool i actually have 3 people at my aftercare who beyblade i so be down for that
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:26 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: what exactly is team battle

Yes, first to 3 points wins each battle with total points after all 3 players have battled winning the match-up.

Side question: is there something you need to do to be a team? Like, is there some official registration on WBO?
(Nov. 21, 2019  6:34 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Pretty much like in Beyblade Burst God/Evolution. There are 3 members on each team. Each team chooses one person to battle for each round. First to 3 points (I think) wins.

Yes, first to 3 points wins each battle with total points after all 3 players have battled winning the match-up.

Side question: is there something you need to do to be a team? Like, is there some official registration on WBO?

No. You just need a team. Others like cheeto blader have already made one.
There is actually a tournament for team and we can do any system so burst burstC mfb mfb L it just adds on to a system but there has been a lack of them so not many people know about it #onlytheOGscanremember lol
(Nov. 21, 2019  8:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  6:34 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Yes, first to 3 points wins each battle with total points after all 3 players have battled winning the match-up.

No. You just need a team. Others like cheeto blader have already made one.

Well I got 3 so I am going to form a team. Going to try a hold a team tournament after the holidays.

We are going to go hard as motherf.....
(Nov. 22, 2019  3:52 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2019  8:33 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: No. You just need a team. Others like cheeto blader have already made one.

Well I got 3 so I am going to form a team. Going to try a hold a team tournament after the holidays.

We are going to go hard as motherf.....

Excited to see how this goes!
Hey! My next tournament could be a team battle! Who knows?! Grin
depending on where in the usa, LSL (lightstrike libras) would go

(Nov. 19, 2019  8:12 PM)rolltidenascar Wrote: there should be team battle again in USA too because heard in Canada only people shot has them most people cant coming

how long was the last one in Canada or USA

i might be able to host and event like this in 2020. would you  like me too ?
I'd love to go to/host a team tournament as well! The only thing is that everyone that's registering has to go so that there aren't any incomplete teams.
At Beyblade North 2017, a Team Format Tournament was played as the first event on the Friday of the convention. There’s a video on the WBO Beychannel about it too.
thank ardmore
(Nov. 24, 2019  3:05 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: At Beyblade North 2017, a Team Format Tournament was played as the first event on the Friday of the convention. There’s a video on the WBO Beychannel about it too.

can i get a link ?