the ultimate Battle (accepting characters)

Poll: is this story good?

awesome!!
87.50%
not bad
12.50%
way to bad!
0%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
you bet it!
Well, that is AWESOME!
My character -

Name - X
Age - 11
Bey - Cyclone L Drago CH85 LRF/D
Side - Good
Special Move(s) -

1- Destruction Blast - L Drago appears and creates a cyclone, which destablizes the other bey and till the other bey restores it balance, L Drago attacks the bey same as the move "Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction".

2- Spin Steal - Steals the spin of opponent.

3- Infinite Destruction - L Drago multiplies and attacks the bey.

Description of character - A 11 year old boy, wearing black clothes with L Drago design on his back, he is a serious kid, who likes his bey much more than anything. He completes his promise, and hates everyone who hurt his friends and family in anyway.
thanks dude,expect him after the tournament
''is my soul........''
''lost in oblivion.....?''

chapter 6:the unexpected

both bey landed on each side,clashing in the middle.''go,Apollo!''shouted Leif.''heh''.Apollo sped around the stadium,and was about to hit the opposing bey,but it lost balance.''what?!''said Leif.''so,you think your little birdie will be beaten by my deadly serpent?then THINK AGAIN!GO GALAXY SERPENT!''shouted Feir.Serpent created a huge tornado,which tosses Apollo out of the stadium.''no!Apollo,BREAKFREE!''shouted Leif.Apollo seems to jump in the air,and uses the tornado as walls to jump.''pathetic.NOW!''shouted Feir.the tornado grew stronger,but it seems it doesnt effect Apollo.''NOW!''shouted Leif.Apollo sped around the tornado,and hits Serpent.KABOOM!!both of them shielded their eyes,and when the smoke went away,they saw Apollo spinning,but Serpent is gone.''you think that puny attack will work against a defense type?now!''shouted Feir.''WHAT?!''said Leif.''POISON STABBER!!!!''shouted Feir.lots of snakes appeared,and it all of them hits Apollo.''NO!!!!''screamed Leif.lots of cracks appeared,and tons of chips were getting ruined.

''MWUAHAHAHAHA!do you think you can beat me?''laughed Feir.''no....i must win,for my friends,my team....''said Leif crying.Apollo glowed a blue aura.then,Apollo's face bolt changed,it has three eagles facing a huge phoenix.the aura turned red,and the bey tuned in to a blood red color.''DRIVE FORM!flaming Apollo!''said Leif.the bey started to attack fiercely at Serpent,breaking its metal wheel.''what??!!who is this possible?!''questioned Feir.''lets see...''Denise was checking her laptop.''no way!its cracks were healed!and its track and bottom changed to 100RF!ho-how is this possible????''asked Denise.

''lets finish this,Apollo!''shouted Leif.Apollo jumped out of the stadium,when they saw it falling back,it was on fire!it landed straightly at Serpent,breaking every parts it has.KABOOM!they all saw Apollo turning back to its original form,while Serpent lays broken.''the winner is....LEIF!!!!''shouted Blader-DJ.

to be continued.......
Thats great, BBP9, I hope that my character just becomes his friend without battle, or battle may end in draw.
dont spoil it!!!
''people tend to forget me......''
''even myself,who has lost my dignity......''

chapter 6:turn-out

after Leif's battle,Denise was up next,but it was moved tomorrow.''wh-wha-WHAT??!how come??''asked Denise.''well,Aurora wasn't feeling ok,then she fainted near the stadium,so we just ask her to go home and rest''said the instructor.

''it's ok,Denise!let's have a practice match,before the games!''suggested Arnold.''no thanks,i'm fine,don't worry.worry about your match tomorrow,then i'll worry mine,got it?''said Denise.''got it!''said Arnold.

''well,its getting late,better go back to my house,need to do a lot of things.see ya!''said Leif.''you think,that i'll win tomorrow's match?i'm kinda nervous''said Denise.''you'll be fine,don't worry!''said Arnold

to be continued.........
My character -

Name - Jace (Male)
Age - 11
Bey - Mercury Unicorno 85 WD
Side - Good
Special Move(s) -

1. Horn Blaster: Unicorno flies around the stadium and smashes the opponent bey.

2. Super Horn Blast Destruction: Unicorno comes out and smashes the stadium into bits and sets in white hot fire and throws a ball of fire at the opponent and then flings at.
HA HA HA! Similar to my plot! I am lovin' it! This story is great! Hope Aurora and Randy(in my story) get well soon!