the super bowl

Artie Wrote:http://youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2yK5C9Ae4

AHAHAHAHA

that was hilarious
whos a big time fan of the arizona cardinals because i am arizona cardinals is my favorite nfl team and i live in ohio
RISE, GREAT SPIRIT OF @[rooneyt]
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: RISE, GREAT SPIRIT OF @[rooneyt]

Hahaha no kidding.

Although Flamingo did revive a dead 7 year old thread, I find reading everyone's comments and reactions to this game absolutely hilarious.

Now that you have me on the topic @[Flamingo], I'm sorry to tell you that your Cardinals will likely lose to my Packers (the eventual Super Bowl champs) in the NFC ChampionshipWink
yeah i remember when the cards went to to the super bowl in 2009 when we went into over time and lost to grrrr them darn steelers sorrey if any of yall might be steelers fans but man what a game that was
I am not gonna participate in this thread, other than this one post. Don't want everybody to hate me. I am from New England.... so yeah, I'll just leave it at that. Lol
This year it's gonna be the Pats baby. My favorite team (because Madden 08 led me to pick them as my first team). Brady's going HAM again.
I'll watch football again one the raiders are in the super bowl again...
My team sucks and I know it. It's kinda early for speculation but I'm going for GB, woulda gone for CAR but they just don 't seem like super bowl material rn.
(Oct. 28, 2015  6:43 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: I am not gonna participate in this thread, other than this one post. Don't want everybody to hate me. I am from New England.... so yeah, I'll just leave it at that. Lol

Thank you for doing so.

Green Bay is the safest pick right now. Plus they're my team so it feels great to say that :-). I love living around a bunch of Colt's fans. Went from #1 AFC pick to last real quick.
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:52 PM)Zed EX Wrote: My team sucks and I know it. It's kinda early for speculation but I'm going for GB, woulda gone for CAR but they just don 't seem like super bowl material rn.

Wait, what?

how does one classify a team "Super bowl material" anyway?
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2015  3:52 PM)Zed EX Wrote: My team sucks and I know it. It's kinda early for speculation but I'm going for GB, woulda gone for CAR but they just don 't seem like super bowl material rn.

Wait, what?

Let's say, a team is 6-0. You gotta look at their schedule before saying their SB material. Look at AT, They are 6-1, have the easiest schedule in the ENTIRE NFL this year and still got owned by NO (Woop woop hype), their not that good, they just had an easy schedule. Next you can't just look at scores you need to look at the team, say a team has a great defense but no offense, that IS NOT SB or even deep playoff material. Like last year, the Cardinal's, they went in with a GREAT RECORD, but CAR owned them before being defeated in the next game because they weren't playoff material. It's not just stats, it's the team. That's why the Pats get to the SB so much, they are a complete team. Same with GB and maybeeeee DN (Manning revived that team from the depths of the abyss).

You'll learn when your older.

EDIT: Twas a joke, Mitsuki.
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:27 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Wait, what?

Let's say, a team is 6-0. You gotta look at their schedule before saying their SB material. Look at AT, They are 6-1, have the easiest schedule in the ENTIRE NFL this year and still got owned by NO (Woop woop hype), their not that good, they just had an easy schedule. Next you can't just look at scores you need to look at the team, say a team has a great defense but no offense, that IS NOT SB or even deep playoff material. Like last year, the Cardinal's, they went in with a GREAT RECORD, but CAR owned them before being defeated in the next game because they weren't playoff material. It's not just stats, it's the team. That's why the Pats get to the SB so much, they are a complete team. Same with GB and maybeeeee DN (Manning revived that team from the depths of the abyss).

Translation:

Better skill, as well as a beneficial strategic skill, greater management, connected teamwork. Got it...
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:27 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:09 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Wait, what?

Translation:

Better skill, as well as a beneficial strategic skill, greater management, connected teamwork. Got it...
You sounded as if you wanted an explanation.
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:29 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:27 PM)Zed EX Wrote: Let's say, a team is 6-0. You gotta look at their schedule before saying their SB material. Look at AT, They are 6-1, have the easiest schedule in the ENTIRE NFL this year and still got owned by NO (Woop woop hype), their not that good, they just had an easy schedule. Next you can't just look at scores you need to look at the team, say a team has a great defense but no offense, that IS NOT SB or even deep playoff material. Like last year, the Cardinal's, they went in with a GREAT RECORD, but CAR owned them before being defeated in the next game because they weren't playoff material. It's not just stats, it's the team. That's why the Pats get to the SB so much, they are a complete team. Same with GB and maybeeeee DN (Manning revived that team from the depths of the abyss).

Translation:

You sounded as if you wanted an explanation.

i did, happy about it.
I'm a Washington fan so yeah. Kirk Cousins won that game last time! The good news is that is was the biggest comeback in Redskins history, but the bad news... it's against the Buccaneers...

I'd pick the Pats to win again. The team's just super solid. Tom Brady has Gronk and Edelman to pass to so it's pretty good for him. Every times the Pats have started off 5-0, they've [b]made[/] the Super Bowl. They lost to New York that one year when they went undefeated. If history's right, than New England is making it.

Green Bay seems to be the team that'll be on the other side. The teams are both great so I would love to see the milestone Super Bowl 50 be played with two great teams.

But stilll #dcRising
Sorry for dp, but Super Bowl's coming. Panthers v Broncos. Who you got? I want the Broncos to win, but the upsets can't keep happening so I'd say Panthers will win if they can get past the tough defense.
Panthers got it ez.

#reppingnfcsouth
im a die hard cardinals fan mannn why couldn't thems cardinals win it fer da supa bowl
(Jan. 25, 2016  1:53 PM)lugia2 Wrote: im a die hard cardinals fan mannn why couldn't thems cardinals win it fer da supa bowl
To me it looked like they weren't even trying lol.
yeah better luck to them next nfl season in august go panthers cream them broncs my sister lives in columbia south carolina miss her